twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying you guys like American women

I love all women

none of them love me

Who is this thicc jizz jezebel?

Nobody on Cred Forums besides Americans likes American women

There is no such thing

I do, they seem confident and friendly

They're gregarious and friendly, like americans in general. It's a bit overwhelming for a swede but nice too.

I do.

I left America to marry a rural Canadian girl.
American women are cancer

My father figured this out when I was a boy and now he exclusively dates former communists.

I want to milk her

What's wrong with your family user?

Nothing at all, once we learned to avoid American women. Uncle also married a flip, was a good decision.

I love all types of women tbqh

ok I lied maybe not Peruvian women

peruvians girls can be cute
instagram.com/sandra_antonella18/
tell me she isnt qt

theyre CUTE

CUUUUUUUUTE

Yuros hate our women as much as they hate our country

Them some big ass teeth

doesnt stop her from being qt

nothing but repressed BBC craving in this picture

t. Posting with wife's son

Only make her cocksucking lips better

Cause they're easy.

t. projecting

literally perfect

I mean you're the one who likes blacked

Brits, especially on Cred Forums and Cred Forums, are terrible Ameriboos who crave American women for some reason.

Yank wimmen are hot.

And sweaty sometimes.

>whoring for compliments this hard
???

Brits are the ones who post the most about hating American women, though

And Brits aren't really Ameriboos. The only things about America that you guys seem to like are our music and nature

unf unf

>avoids American women
smart

>got a Canadian instead
absolute mad man

>the American physically cannot refrain from cuckposting

god damn she's cute,
better than my cousin Fatima

I'm just posting based on what I observe from non-Americans, and the overwhelming majority dislike American women

generally speaking, people are going to be more vocal about something they dislike than about something they like. this is especially true for a forum like Cred Forums where everyone thrives on being negative.

Of course, but most people on Cred Forums hate Blacks and Muslims yet there are hardly any threads compared to how many American hate threads

so are you suggesting that people on Cred Forums dislike Americans more than they dislike black people and Muslims? you cannot be serious
love that pic btw

Rural Canadian
Not the same as what you're thinking.

Too fat

Thanks man, and I thought it was hate at first, then people told me it was banter and I realized I might be a pussy, then people actually just started saying straight up that they hate Americans

>Brits are the ones who post the most about hating American women, though
Fox and the grapes m8

But with the accent I have seen Brits mop up with yank girls.

Only the stereotypical British accent tbqh, but the only Brits we get in the US are the ones with that accent

I mean, I'm sure there are people on here that actually dislike Americans but just remember that you're going to see more of them because of how vocal they are. and people also tend to exaggerate their feelings on here. so "I am not a fan of x" translates to "I FUCKING HATE X"
anyway, I just didn't believe that you actually thought nobody would find American women attractive besides Americans.

American women always jump on a French accent, frenchy.

>most people on Cred Forums hate Blacks and Muslims yet there are hardly any threads compared to how many American hate threads
hating niggers and sand niggers is obvious
nobody makes makes threads about obvious things

But hating America is pretty obvious yet you guys still spam threads about it every day

>nobody makes makes threads about obvious things
we still get gypsy threads fairly regularly though

>no ligature

fuck off poser

My friend is a balding, 170cm, potbellied, redfaced, alcoholic, Manc, he does quite well with American and Canadian girls, usually based off his accent, doesn't even matter that I have to translate half his garbled speech for them.

>they seem confident
no, they're not

They're fine as long as they don't talk

Then you don't like American women

The accents are the best part though. It actually makes them sound warm and friendly instead of snobbish and dismissive.

They are painful to listen to

They are cute to listen to, especially midwestern ones.

I'll trade you a nice Midwestern girl for a fine English rose

would

I like midwest girls from farmtowns. They are qt and always do weird things to make them feel more rebellious and urban like bright coloured hair or face piercings. Its adorable.

>fine English rose
Best I can do is a slowly-wilting sunflower

That girl was a lot more attractive before I clicked the thumbnail

Would marry

IIIIII DOOOOOO

They are cheaper than Japanese.

Only American girl I woupd date is a hearty, honest girl from a mariner town in New England

This is the only correct answer.
A WASPy lobsterman's daughter from a small fishing village on the coast of Maine is the best American option.

Indeed
Im from chicago and they suck here

Hot damn

I don't

American women are scum of the earth

The beta male Yuropean ""men""" on this board rave about wanting a qt3.14 conservative southern gf. As if those girls would ever fuck them, when Chad the quarterback of the local highschool football team already has dibs.

Southern girls are unattractive