Is LA as glamorous as it looks in films?

Is LA as glamorous as it looks in films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk&
youtube.com/watch?v=piPzExBdfIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was in the 1940/50s. Not so much any more

What changed?

Lots of Mexicans and blacks came in and ruined a lot of the city

Anyone can selective choose

the moon looks so realistic

It doesn't look glamourous in films most of the time. Maybe you're confusing it with New York.

Those films are usually shot in Toronto and Vancouver tbqhf

It was shit then too. It was whiter but it was still mostly low-rise buildings. The cities in the east were much more impressive.

lmfao

it was glamorous half a century ago.

now it's an impoverished shithole full of 4 foot tall brown gremlins

watch this and try not to puke:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk&

spics the ugliest fucking sacks of shit on planet earth

It depends. LA is a big city and it obviously varries from area to area.
t. someone who lives in LA county
No

>that video

W-Where are all the beautiful blondes and movie stars?

It's sprawled out to shit

Southern California is a mess

There are almost 4 million people in LA. You didnt think they are all models did you?

Beverly Hills or Bel Air

if by glamourous you mean being shot by niggers then yes

First they moved to the hills.

Then they fled to Oregon and Colorado and Texas (Although now they're leaving Texas too because Texas is a third world country just like California)

Do you like the following things? If so, move to California

>endless poverty
>endless homeless people
>endless crime
>endless drought
>being literally the only white person in a sea of hideous mexicans
>being taxed out of your ass
>having to drive literally everywhere
>smog
>niggers and gooks

California is a garbage dumb. And the rest of the country will soon follow.

I lived there for three years and its still my favourite city on earth
Lived in/around 7 major cities now

Exactly the same place they are in South Africa; holed up in little pockets of white wealth inside gated communities

Not if you vote Trump, patriot. Do your duty, whitey.

My da literally just got back from LA today
Never seen anything like it in his life, lived his whole life in our town in NI.
America is mental, from Disney land to even the restaurants and food, everything is extravagant and yuuuuuge.
Said the kids in california are most polite and well mannered children hes ever met, but the adults are some of the worst.

This
My family is from Riverside, CA, all of them fled to Grant's Pass, Oregon, Dolores, Colorado (my parents and I), or Texas, now the ones in Texas are looking for land in Colorado.
And I mean my entire family, grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousins, all of them left in the 90s.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk&

Oopa loopa diddy day

>all of California is LA!
Retard detected, I bet you think that Detroit represents all of Michigan too

I watched the whole video and counted. I saw two niggers. That filthy beaner on the corner with that slag was looking at him. The other one was in a suit and had a book. He seemed lost. Towards the end you see some weird taller guy's back. He might be white.

Also lol at the average height.

That video was of LA, as is this thread, and it's well known that the Great White Flight saw southern Californians going to the exact 3 places he named, not NorCal.

There were so many Californians in Colorado by the end of the 90s that municipalities were trying to ban 6' wooden fences saying it was a Cali import that was against traditional CO values.

The Los Angeles metropolitan area is 18 million people, which is 50% of California's entire population.

what movies have you watched?

they always show LA as the shithole it is
dems don't know how to keep a city clean especially with minorites

It's shit. Getting anywhere takes a shitload of time because everything is so spread apart. There are roads that have like 20 lanes but nobody can drive so the traffic sucks.

Downtown is full of hobos and druggies and the rest is full of shit houses with shit people unless you go to where the rich people live but they are like half a percent of the population so the good looking area is very small.

Never again to California

I had to do a service / training call to the police dept crime lab in Riverside a couple of years ago.

Jesus Fucking Christ what a dump! And the fires - everywhere fucking fires!

No thanks. I like my life in the Great Lakes. And no, you can't have any water. It's ours.

How do Americans live in places like this? As a Midwesterner, this is such a bizarre and depressing video. Looks like hell on Earth.

Yeah, I'm from Riverside, it's a fucking inland wasteland.

LA and New York are both dirty AF

but least New York has charm and less crime and culture

>SoCal
>Americans

Lolno

True. ((((((((((((Americans))))))))))))))))

Clueless

It's like GTA

Niggers and spics

Lol, Mexicans are only a little bit taller than their short women.

GTA glamorizes LA

dafuq?

youtube.com/watch?v=piPzExBdfIg