Should I learn Spanish, German, or French?

Should I learn Spanish, German, or French?

spanish is the most useful
french is the most beautiful and also quite useful
german is completely useless since all germans speak english, unless you have an interest in philosophy I wouldn't recommend it

no

Which is easiest

why bother when everyone knows english

french

Spanish is the most relevant.

French will become much more relevant during the 21st century because of francophone africa being developed (literal wild west, HUGE opportunities to make bank as a white guy in that part of the world)

and German is completely meme-tier and you'd be learning a dying language anyway

Learn Spanish and French at the same time. It's worth it.

Learn the language of a place you'd like to visit/live. Everywhere that speaks Spanish is pretty awful though.

Spanish
pros: its pretty, it's easy, lots of interesting literature, spoken by many, Spain history is awesome
cons: you'd be sharing the language with mexicans

German
pros: 404 not found
cons: you sound like a retard, nobody likes you, spoken by few nazi, """"""prominent"""""" works of literature such as Das Kapital and Mein Kampf

French
pros: some really nice books, you can travel to wonderful places such as French Caliphate and Quebecois Caliphate
cons: you sound like you have down syndrome, you write letters but you don't pronounce them, your mother dies tonight unless you reply to this post

>you write letters but you don't pronounce them
OP is british, he's more than used to that

nihongo

Spanish is for poor people (unless you only visit Spain)

French sounds pleasant but is quite a mess with its pronunciation.

German is the most natural for Germanic speakers and is the most logical.

Learn German

German is useless. I took 2 years in college. It only helped me speak with my colleagues at our Swiss HQ. And they all spoke Engrish.

Want to visit the Americas? Spanish.
Want to visit Africa? French.
Anywhere else? English.

>fr*nch sounds pleasant
kys u'reself deaf burger

Do you want to talk to beaners, frogs, or Germans?

If you frequently visit a country eg. because of your job it's useful to learn the language, even if the native population speaks English. Besides that i agree.

Fuck off poverty slav

Take spanisch or french. There isnt really much use in learning german

Spanish

no u

this. I don't understand how people can tolerate the sound of french for more than a few minutes.

>german
it's difficult to learn and not of much use unless you spend most of your time in germany or austria

>french
why even bother

>spanish
the most useful by far

spanish is more widely spoken
german is more useful (in europe)
french somewhere in between

fuk u m8

Spanish is the language of the future, it will render english and chinese useless.

But why ?

German is not difficult to learn

>tfw no one ever considers learning Italian

With the rise of the South American Empire of course

Not economically or culturally relevant enough. Sorry m80

more difficult than spanish and french though

Not for Germanic speakers

I like your writers and the language is pretty but its retarded to waste time on something spoken in basically one place

Eh I know, that's why I'm leaving this shithole as soon as I'm financially able to.

Kujifunza swahili.

>pleasant to speak and listen to
French > Spanish > [power gap] > German
>useful to travel
Spanish > [power gap] > French > German
>useful for business
German > (assuming you'd be willing to leave Europe, but business is business) Spanish > French
>useful for finding a qt
none of the above, just get a Ukrainian girl to suck your dick after you show her your passport

shit

Where are you going to immigrate to?

>French > Spanish > [power gap] > German
Really depends on the accent, mexicans and patagonians are unbearable for me, my accent is sexy t b h

spanish

>Italy
>culturally irelevant
I hope you're joking

Damnit

Currently they are irrelevant.

kek

>german
not only that, it is the hardest of the three and yeah no way to practice as they will speak english to you

mandarin chinese

Your question is :

Should i learn Moorish Roman, Barbarian or Pure Latin Master Race Language ?

Choose the third option

>austria
most people probably speak dialects which you won't be able to understand at all, and they will speak english to you

Difficulty is exponential once you get past basics. Won't ever be able to speak it properly. Even if you memorize the cases, you can't memorize the gender of every single noun and there are no rules. Hopeless

quite the opposite t b h

like kanji?

well played ivan, well played

spanish

Heil Chávez!

she probably died yesterday, i don't know

Cuck

Yes

I've never had to use French

>Little did Ivan know that what he did would come back to him

I'm trying to learn German, just started.

I work for a German company and might do a PhD in germany someday so I'm kind of excited about it. I know a bit of French and a few words/phrases in Spanish.

French: pretentious language for yuppies and people that want to sound important. Was on a flight from New Brunswick the other day and the attendant asked for people's garbage and a lady said "quoi?" and the attendant had to say "gawrbawge" (like its pronounced in french) to get the lady to give her her cup. So yea.. fuck french and the people that speak it.

Spanish makes the speaker sound like a used car salesman. Cheap and dirty language. No refinement or class. Also it's completely useless.

redneck english

if you learn french you can communicate with canadians

Why would anyone want to do that?

literally everyone not on Cred Forums would like to.

Italian is the best Romance language though. It's the only non-poverty one.

you came too late in the colonization game like Germany.

chuj ci w oko kurwa

I respect the italian nation, but, honestly, Italian sounds insipid in comparing with French.

>Spanish is the most useful
>French is the most beautiful

Wrong way around

Canadians are some of the most lovely people you will ever meet.

You ever hear mexicans """""""speak""""""" ?

It's atrocious.

You're in the UK dumbass.

Brazilian Portuguese as it's the language of a future superpower.

German
Great bussiness lenguage, the native lenguage of science and philosophy (along with French of course), fucking awesome people and music you can listen to, great beer to order, etc...
Why doesn't anybody like German? I know its very SHRACKENKRÜGENSHVIRENSCHAFTEN but come on, it's cool.

>t. German heritage

After brexit, who knows...

>Venezuela
>part of any empire
>20XX

Maybe they can join Greece and Argentina as the empire of failed economies

Learn German
It's hard enough where when you'd finish mastering it, learning an easier language will be no threat. Although, not mind bogglingly difficult, it'll be immensely easier having the ability to learn something harder at slightly more relaxed pace; like Russian for instance.

You should get to a B1 level in German first at least and then kickstart something like French or whatever language tickles your pickle.

Trust me

This. Canadians are friends, you can always trust a Canadian

This fucking cyka here

Thanks for the rare antonio banderas sigh gif

Pick all three of them.

After all, none of you gaylords is ever going to get past intermediate level in any of them, much less, not even remotely, acquiring a fluent conversational level.

There's no point, Arabic will be the official language of Germany soon.

this tbqh
currently taking german classes and learning some french on the side, german is hard af so i give it special attention, and french is so easy for me i just get it on my own
german:
free education and high business prospects
beautiful language (my opinion)
only qt white blondies on small cities away from rapefugees
german folk songs (faun, feuerschwanz)
pretzels, beer, architecture, traditional clothing
french:
canadian qts
easy af
north african will become developed soon when islam gets destroyed coz trump will win
speaking french to south american pussy does magic

and spanish i knew since elementary so fug it

/thread
If you have to ask about finding one, you are not going to put in the time
also, you are tsundere

Damnit Artyom

:-/ ??? baka...