His country voted drumpf

>his country voted drumpf

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780443114368532480
politicususa.com/2016/09/27/giant-ring-trump-supporters-busted-rigging-online-polls.html
salon.com/2016/09/27/pepes-post-debate-identity-crisis-Cred
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day
I didn't even know that was a thing.

A vote for Clinton is a vote for Kaine.

Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland and Germany are the countries in Western Europe who voted Trump... who'd have thought eh

>Russia: 94% Trump

godammit Ivan

I like Ike

This same poll was rigged by Cred Forums for the entire last week. And it had Trump winning almost all countries by more than 80%. They even used North Korean proxies.

Even wikileaks reported on this
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780443114368532480

What the fuck happened?

Well I'm surprised

>not voting for trump
muslim tier

This. The VPs are much more important this time around. Trump or Hillary might become President in January 2017, but it will be Pence or Kaine leaving the Oval Office in 2025.

America is voting for two aging fat fucks. They might not even last the first term.

Yep, this is true
T. Someone who took part of it from the original thread

Don't be.

Pence is a shitbag.
t. Indianapolisfag

Based Ireland

>past 24 hours
kek

Those retards post the same polls that they brigade as evidence that Trump is winning.

Fucking Hillary man

>Hillbots are late to the shilling game
Literally nothing to see here.

tfw shilling for Hillary

politicususa.com/2016/09/27/giant-ring-trump-supporters-busted-rigging-online-polls.html

salon.com/2016/09/27/pepes-post-debate-identity-crisis-Cred Forums-ditches-donald-trump-after-his-presidential-debate-fiasco/

>Despite finding Donald Trump’s performance unsatisfactory, Cred Forums and Reddit users, according to various news reports banded together late on Monday night to manipulate an estimated 70 online polls to make it seem as if the Republican presidential nominee had won the first presidential debate at Hofstra University

>As one user correctly noted on message board Cred Forums, “Cred Forums has enough manpower to change the outcome of a poll with 1.3 million votes,” referring to the site’s politics-focused thread.

>Another user tried to put a better spin on Trump’s excuse for alleging stiffing contractors (“Maybe he didn’t do a good job and I was unsatisfied with his work”) by offering up: “As an alpha [Trump] has no problem with asserting his will. You beta cucks wouldnt understand because when the waiter brings you the wrong order you are too busy shoe gazing at your cell phones to dispute in front of your step-sons mom.”

>“Trump won,” another Cred Forums user wrote, alluding to the mainstream media: “MSM in denial but the numbers don’t lie.”

>By Tuesday morning, however, anonymous Cred Forums users awoke to a combination of debate hangover and identity crisis. The Daily Beast pinpointed the alt-right’s tidal shift to Trump’s suggestion that the Democratic National Committee hack might have been perpetrated by “someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.” In a quick phrase, Trump had insulted the hackers and denizens of the internet. Some users felt the need to pivot.

>“How does Cred Forums feel now that the election is over?” a self-aware Cred Forums user asked for us. “I suppose you’ll have to go back to your shitty, miserable life now the Drumpf’s campaign has totally derailed.”

Yeah, Belgium and Slovenia surprised me. I think the Slovenians might just be going Kenyan on this, though.

that only shows today's votes.
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total is the current results

>New sites are writing articles about 4chans influence on politics
I don't even know how anyone can hate Cred Forums after this
It's literally the beat shit ever

>Only IP address security
>Internet poll with relatively small sample sizes
Didn't even need to check Cred Forums to know it's gonna be manipulated by scrip kiddies. Even usual Cred Forums raiding would work.
I only see them saying it's totally decent measure for people interested in US politics and with internet access.

>more normies and redditors coming here
>best shit ever
kill yourself or go back to /r/the_donald

>Bcuz media won't show themthe worldwide movement of countries fighting against Globalists.

Yesterday trump was winning this, now Hillary is the one winning it.

Cred Forumsbots weren't enough.

Well shit and here I thought we were some liberal shithole.
All the media is biased against him and everyone I have spoken to sees him as hitler 2.0.

Anybody wanting our caring about some "world election" it's probably a leftist.

>Ecuador
>Equal between Trump & Hillary

>Meheeco
>Only 59% lead for Shillary
Surprised desu

>implying this place isnt already full of normies and redditors
>implying either of these groups would want to go to a website they think is for neo nazis

>Saudi Arabia
>China
>Pakistan
>Mexico
>Sweden

He's still winning with 63 percent

Pence looks dumb as shit

Kaine looks like a frat bro who's waiting for you to fall asleep

Yeah, but that includes the votes before the debate, and those things were rigged a lot by Cred Forumstards. The ones after the debate are the ones that matter.

>select unique voters only
>hmmm

SWEDEN
YES

There's literally a link to reddit in the Cred Forums sticky.

>world wide online poll
who fucking cares

Probably removed the votes from anyone with a browser referral from Cred Forums

Reagan was older than Clinton.