Is Argentina white?

Is Argentina white?

It looks so much like Brazil.

wtf I love Argentina now 1

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""psh""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Do negros fly?

WTF ME GUSTA YOU SO MUCH AHORA

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""PSH""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Argentina" most of them are second or third generation immigrants, there are no real argies there

Argentina is a country of immigrants you brown fuck.

>being this butthurt about the best country in south america
y'all monkeys are pathetic

why so obsessed with us?, aren't you happy enough in your germanic utopia in south brazil?

Argentina was literally made by european immigrants, all the scum that came after them were just taking advantage of what the european immigrants made, is the only thing brown immigrants have aported to this country

ARGENTINA

No one loves you Brazil, you're literally the shittiest neighbor we have. I wish we had a big Chile instead of you.

GIMME A HUG MONKEY BROTHER

Don't worry this will be America soon.

I FUCKING AMO USTED MY HERMANOOOOOO

New Argie immigration policy.

Amazing thread.

Why are you guys angry 24/7? Every single argentinian I see have some kind of pole stuck in their anus. Brazilian dudes sound much more laid back

>brazilians are too self hating, so they make me feel proud of not being one of them*

America here. You people are mentally ill. You need to be taken to a clinic to get better.

>will be

argentinians are always mad as fuck, all the times. we inherited it from the italians, now fuck off

All these trash threads are made by south Brazilians. They also make monkey threads about Brazil and spam /luso/.

WTF ME NO SOUTH BRAZIL
ME LOVE ARGENTINA HERMANOS

Are you the same hue who has folders of ugly, poor, old, Native American women from every Latin American country?

>gaúcho
Toda a foda de vez.

Nah, only native Brazilians.

He doesn't have anything good to say about his country so he talks shit about other latin american countries.
You cannot expect much more from a mediocre loser.

>still replying to the autistic sulista

Uga buga uga uga uga! *taca uma banana*