/cum/

gas the commies edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0aKuES6SO2k
youtu.be/7kw9TOPnXFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conifers over here are sure looking red
Is it canada day today?

Do you think most of the Cred Forums chrisyians are religious just because it's counter culture?

Reminder that he did literally nothing wrong

URA!

He would have a heart attack if he saw what the west has become

wanna try whataburger desu lads

lol cum

Turns me on

Hbu

oh fuck didn't notice that
xD

Why Whataburger specifically?

I really really really like asian feet now
You've shown me the light lad. It's a beautiful thing

O N T A R I O
N
T
A
R
I
O

He can't have been surprised
He tried to warn us
Obviously

/pol is like the leftists: it's a counter culture against the "system"

lads

I'm scared to try

What happens if you type google into google?

lol
cum

Can we fix it?

!!!

>google is now old enough to post on Cred Forums

spooky

Post qt's :3

>Can we fix it?
>Toronto

Not while your "city" still exists, no.

>hit the weed so hard that you give yourself the sweats from a coughing fit

it truly is degenerate

EMMA
M
M
A

Yuros out

Not exactly cute but okey

prettiest girl i saw posted on Cred Forums

only have mcdonalds or burger king around these parts US btfos europe in fast food, whataburger but also shit like wendys and in-n-out, i would be so fat if i was american

She only wants Chad dick
You have no chance

I went on r9k for a bit and came back really depressed and angry

Poop hehe

You win multiple internets and a gf!
Sorry, moving to Pacific Northwest
She's actually pretty desu.

did you just call In n Out shit?

REALLY want to have an intimate but non-sexual moment with Sufjan Stevens desu :S

Jenna, the top qt

no just shit like as in other things

thats ok

i can admire at a distance

for me its more like a constant depression that goes in waves, rather than something that goes on and off.

Not even poo on the loo girl. I'm disappointed in you, old ally.
She's quite good for an Estonian

Why the Pacific Northwest? I also thought the US wasn't good enough for Yuro tastes, since we don't have socialized medicine and such

the P Northwest is comfy af, bud

You need to calm down on your love for the Pacific Northwest la.

t. brit who also needs to calm down on his love for the Pacific Northwest

You're not supposed to take that board seriously even if you relate to it

I know, but Yuros have extremely high standards, which is why they don't like the US

I love fast food but hate niggers
Sadly the us is inseparably tied to both

If I could have a nigger free fast food life I would want to move asap

That's great, dude

I hope that all commies and other left suckers will be considered to be enemies of mankind sometimes. Especially that my Motherland suffered from them the most.

Fuck off faggots :(

Who is this Jenna?
It has wonderful nature and kind of cheap real estate. Though Great Lakes and New England would be good too.

Universal healthcare is a good thing but it's more expensive than many people realize. If the insurance covers all my needs I'm good.
I'll never calm down. Maybe just for little but a man can have dreams you know?

>tfw no stronk girl you can fight and after that fight you fuck

she'll just stomp your balls tho

>tfw sister is retiring out of the army next year

Is she cute?

Your dreams will come to nothing and you'll live a life of pure mediocrity and die disillusioned and wondering what might have been.

Jenna Coleman, a companion from Doctor Who

She's qt af 2bqh

If you find a 5"10 muscular girl who likes legend of zelda and muscle cars cute then yes

alberta

I can't stand people who like doctor who desu

They're obnoxious

I know I know, too high expectations. But still, it would be comfy af. Probbaly I'll try get my dentistry degree in Finland/Sweden/Denmark and then get a license to USA. But ti's apparently very difficult to get a license with a foreign degree.
She is a qt

Doctor who is objectively bad taste

>Putin wants to annex this

What drugs would you recommend everyone try at least once?

Asian qt girl feet

qt

Grande Prairie is the best city in Alberta and that is an unobjectionable fact.

If you believe in it enough, you will find a way xx

Vodka.

Weed
That's about it

I've had my best friend turn into an addicted mess who wanted to do every drug under the sun, mostly psychedelics. He's now a shell of a human and talks like a slow computer.

Memes. Be careful not to get addicted though.

I agree, whovians are fucking awful.
Kinda glad she's done with Doctor Who and now doing other shows. Is Doctor Who popular in Sweden?

>tfw the memes hit your blood stream

>Hop in, loser

LSD

What causes homosexuality?

>mostly psychedelics. He's now a shell of a human and talks like a slow computer.
Just psychedelics? I can understand this change if he was a crack addict or something. Excuse me for being a bit skeptical

>Grande Prairie is the best city in Alberta and that is an unobjectionable fact.
Objectively wrong. Crowsnest Pass for maximum comfy.

Furthest north I've been though is Whitecourt, so I've no idea what GP is like. I assume basically smaller Edmonton.

>i swear psychedelic drugs aren't bad xD
>trust me I'm an addict myself

If you watch a squirrel long enough you will either see it rape or be raped.

Do you not?

People are born homosexual :^)

My sociology professor taught me that

No I just used to do them when I was a wee lad and I'm fine. Haven't taken any in probably about 10 years now
They're not addictive in the slightest bud

He's schizophrenic, I guess the drugs helped accelerate it or something

Too many psychedelics can break your mind. Even a little bit changes you to some degree. Everybody knows a nut that did too much acid or something.

>tfw my great-great grandfather was a cossack in ww1
>tfw my dad has his shashka
>tfw dad dies I get it

I mean everything you do can change you in some degree. Doubt you'd come back as exactly the same person if you went to another country for any amount of time.

Psychedelics definitely gave me a few new ways to look at life, but I don't view these as negative experiences by any means. All part of the gigantic experience we call life. We're constantly changing :)

/gif/ and /fit/

Well that'd do it

wow that's pretty mean

I'm just memeing la, I spent a few months there last summer but it's actually a bit of a shithole. It's pretty similar to Fort Mac from what I can gather (although I never went there) - lots of guys earning way too much money in the patch with nothing to spend it on apart from alcohol and drugs. Lots of drunk-driving and some violent crime too - high for Canadian standards, but I guess that's still pretty low internationally-speaking. It was a very young city and looked like it could have been developing into a nice place, but then the oil crash happened so I guess it's a bit fucked now. I still liked it though, and have a fondness for Albertans.

Crowsnest Pass does look very comfy though desu.

I could never again get an erection if I lost to a woman in a fight, my testicles would instadrop

I lost to a woman in armwrestling once and it took me months to get over it

DMT

>I lost to a woman in armwrestling once
How did you manage this

I think you just described everywhere in Northern Alberta.

Kill him

>I lost to a woman in armwrestling once
How?
I've seen a video of a female body builder arm wrestling a pretty average dude and she lost pretty easily

Do you plan on having mini elliots running around sometime in the future?

What color is love

Do you sleep with your socks on?

She was a 185cm buff farmgirl with shoulders the width of a barn door. I thought I could take her on but boy did I make a mistake.

>we're constantly changing:)
>drugs completely fucked me up but haha the high was so worth it:)

Woah there Hans. That's a bit too far.

Only degenerates do that

As far as I could tell, you tend to find three types of people in Northern Alberta: natives (lots of problems with alcohol and some gangs, rumours of lots of murders in their communities but no idea if it's true), rig pigs (lots of problems with alcohol and drugs, but can be good blokes) and respectable farming families (incredibly friendly people).

Only beautiful daughters with cute feet

I would rather kill myself

no of course not

Good

Post dream girl

I don't trust footkraut with children

Sometimes during winter

I have a state certificate in childcare

my ex-gf

I don't believe it's a negative thing on principal. But it can, and has, fucked a lot of people in the head.

I like your hair

That is terrifying

>principal instead of principle

every fucking time

Your kids would love me

Dear non native English speakers how long did it take to learn English?

do you?

Two weeks

I do

I hope none of you have actually kissed a girl
They have cooties you know

I like those trips more

Holy hell she's ultra cute

hand over the kitchen appliances lads

i know you've got loads

Few months or so, the hardest part is the alphabet. English is the language of retards,if some idiot like me can learn it for 3 months, even shit like Esperanto is harder.

p-please don't hurt me

>Cooties
The fuck?

so what's this "chip and pin" shit about lads? it seems pretty suspect to me

I even kissed a Chinese arsehole
(Loved it)

what are you talking about

Commies did nothing wrong. Tsar was shit

I want them

that way of paying with a card

it scares and confuses me desu, i have trouble remembering 4 numbers

You can have my kettle when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Filthy bong.

Autism

I think he's making fun of Americans again, this time for still using the magnetic strip instead of chips on our credit and debit cards

Of course, Americans can't do anything right

Anyone else think British slang is cute?

Lol you guys do that?
Welcome to the 21st century lmao

Just registered to vote
That was easy!

most yank girls

The hell is this voter registration meme?

100% of American women desu, luckily for us.

You fill out a form in like 1 minute
>brits tell themselves this

We're switching over

Oh but that doesn't matter because Americans can't do anything at all. We're just fat and stupid

It's how they keep blacks from voting

Its a meme. Only normie sluts and 13 year old girls do

>We're just fat and stupid
Speak for yourself cunt
Get the fuck out of my country

>being stopped by qt strangers in the street just to listen to your accent
yanks and scousers will never know this feel

So filling a small form keeps blacks from voting? Seriously guys.

Blacks are really really helpless desu

>i have trouble remembering 4 numbers
you may be retarded
besides we're on to tap now, get with the times

That can't be so.

>normie sluts

What's wrong with this? That's the sort of girl all of us want to sleep with, most of just fail miserably.

>you may be retarded
He's OHMSS if that answers your question

>presidential debate sparks hilarious memes
ah yes, the alleged "news"

is "tap" contactless? yeah we gots dat

I fucking hate myself and am eating at a 1000 calorie deficit so I can be skinny

I just want to die, my existence is pointless. Everyone hates me as much as I hate myself. I'm just another disgusting American, right? I can't do anything right because I'm an American. We can't invent anything and we suck, right?

What am I supposed to do?

Cute isn't a good thing for men 2bh

And unless you speak RP like the films in the US portray Brits, you're not getting much tail

What fantasy world are you guys living in?
>normie sluts going after Europeans
Just LOL
The prevailing attitude among women is that you're all:
Closet homos
Coddled babies
Autistic
Have small dicks

Cred Forums is 99% shills right now instead of shitposts I'm actually surprised

Just snacking on multivitamins lads
I'll be the healthiest man alive any day now

>thermostat
>doggo
scary stuff tbqh

Can you wait till next year?

You'll get Vitamin poisoning don't do it

>tfw don't want to be a skinhead
>tfw any amount of hair annoys me to no end and tickles my ears

Tell me about the poo on the loos in USA

Follow a good diet and workout regime. Starving yourself is stupid.

T. Lost 50 lbs

>Vitamin poisoning
sounds like a superhero back story
eat more vitamins my man

Luckily I do, or at least can do if I adjust my accent a little bit. I deliberately made my accent more working-class at school to fit in with the lads, but it's not hard to put on a posher accent. I've only been to Canada and not USA, but the girls there liked it, and I was far more successful than I usually am in the UK.

Nothing turns a woman on more than being a closet homo desu. The air of mystery is VERY alluring.

>vitamin poisoning
Is this being too healthy?
The girls are called ABCD (American born confused desis) and are probably one of the sluttiest groups in the US. They try to fit in so hard that they become turbo sluts and try to mimic white girls and then some
I don't mind

nah in my experience you just can't swear as much, yank girls are ponces desu. They like hearing a real british accent (i'm southern though so i guess i do speak close to RP)

British wimmin hate Yank men

V____V

It's working for me so far, I've lost enough weight to fit into the smaller pants I bought. I don't deserve food.

I don't visit Cred Forums, and I'm legitimately religious.

>Nothing turns a woman on more than being a closet homo desu. The air of mystery is VERY alluring.
Uh
No

>British people hate Yanks
Fix'd

Too much of a vitamin can fuck your chemistry up

>I'm legitimately religious.

You sound like a slimy kike trying to steal his vitality

I kind of have a curry fever, as much as I hate to admit it.

Yes they will like it and you will get compliments depending where you go. If you can score in Canada, you'll score here. Northern English people seem to have trouble

>not a woman
shan't be listening to your opinion thankyou

Same bud
They're everywhere here and are generally pretty attractive

It's undeniably true, men who are comfortable expressing femininity can be attractive if they are alpha in the way they do it. Look at someone like Russell Brand, for example. Heroin addict degenerate in the UK, and still manages to shag one of your most attractive pop stars when he goes across the pond.

Yeah it's stupid really, but I'm not in a position where I can afford to ignore something that's in my advantage. I was actually in Canada with a girl from northern UK with a strong regional accent, and mostly people just looked at her with confusion. They only understood ~50% of what she said and I'd often have to translate.

True :-;

Oh well, the French love us ;) especially French wimmin

>shan't

Few South Asians in Finland are either fat and boring foreign exchange student or some cheap Pakistani manual labor workers. And they're very few.

>It's undeniably true, men who are comfortable expressing femininity can be attractive if they are alpha in the way they do it.
>this is what european """men""" tell themselves in the face of their women flocking to Arab and Black alpha males

Same buds

I've been crushing hard on currys in my class. They are easier for me to talk to too.

i've spent a couple of months in nola lad

yank girls LOVE the big british dick desu, the accent isn't massively important it's just an easy ice breaker

Sorry to hear lad
The only real problem with them are their families desu. Don't want their daughters seeing anyone who isn't making 6 figures

You can't paint your nails in an alpha way you faggot in denial

In real religions, there are entry rituals in which you're actually legitimized. In my case, those rituals were baptism and confirmation.
Did your parents really not help you develop faith?

UP of Michigan would join Wisconsin before it would ever join Canada.

>Psychadelic addict
No such thing Hans

>Everybody knows a nut that did too much acid or something.
90% of the time that "nut who did too much acid" story is bollocks. They're just schizophrenes but people love to spread the "too much acid" meme. There's never been any scientific evidence that acid fucks you up.

I went to church twice a week until I moved out laddy
Just not for me I guess

Iktf

I have trouble understanding certain accents from the north, the person has to say it two or three times for me to get it. Almost sounds like a different language to me. I really don't have any issues with any other native English accent

I wish people liked Americans

They're very few in numbers and probably came to Finland by human trafficking. From what I know is that they're actually very hard workers but they work the absolutely shit jobs no Finn would ever do

Odd
Here I think they are actually the wealthiest ethnicity because only the rich ones come over
Same to an extent with Muslims. You guys get all the shit-tier ones

Tbh acid does change your brain structure, but that's not objectively bad or harmful, especially since many other things do too.

>twice a week
Baptist or pentecostal? If either, that's why you left.

American Protestantism is a pale, narcissistic imitation of faith. It's all theatre and no real theology aside from "hurr durr a book sed so and I feel it in my sooooooul"

My family is Catholic

Me too

V___v

Canadians kinda like us, I think

American protestants are the niggers of Christianity

it's lonely at the top fellas

I need to stop eating but it's the only thing I look forward to throughout the day

Read a book called The Art of Seduction, it's a surprisingly non-fedora book about the different types of seductive male and female personalities. I forget the exact name, but one of the attractive male personalities was a guy who as comfortable expressing femininity to the point where he's almost a cross-dresser. The author does a pretty good job of explaining why it's attractive - something to do with showing they're 100% confident and secure, whereas traditional macho men are defensive and afraid to be anything other than traditional. It only works for certain men, but I maintain that the closet (or non-closet) homo vibe can be VERY attractive for women.

Well some of them are very hard for us to understand too. I have an uncle with a strong Scottish accent and up until I was 15 I only understood like 10% of what he was saying. There's probably at least a hundred different accents/dialects from the north of the UK - some which are easy to understand, some which are nearly impossible for people who aren't from that community. Always really makes me think when I think about how linguistically diverse yet geographically small the UK is, and how it's pretty much the opposite in North America.

You said yourself that people love Brits

As far as I know, USA, Canada and UK got all the good Indians. Was it some government programme that brought the skilled Indian to you?

Anyway, Muslims in Europe are the refugees who segregate into their own communities. Same is happening also in Sweden but not so much in Finland. We just have our public financed ghettoes where the city or municipality dumbs all the poor and unemployed.

cums

>Read a book called The Art of Seduction, it's a surprisingly non-fedora book about the different types of seductive male and female personalities. I forget the exact name, but one of the attractive male personalities was a guy who as comfortable expressing femininity to the point where he's almost a cross-dresser. The author does a pretty good job of explaining why it's attractive - something to do with showing they're 100% confident and secure, whereas traditional macho men are defensive and afraid to be anything other than traditional. It only works for certain men, but I maintain that the closet (or non-closet) homo vibe can be VERY attractive for women.

You got some issues man

What do you do throughout your day?

>the top
heh... yeah...

It's getting comfy out. COMFY!

Well, then I'll pray for your return to the Church.

And you can't do a thing to stop me, faggot.
>mfw we get called fat and stupid yet again
>mfw I'm fat and stupid

>For some ultraliberal women
FTFY
Most women want a traditionally masculine man

go out then

What do Brits think about American accents? Can it get pussy there? Are there certain accents liked more?

>Fat and stupid
>Devout Christian

>As far as I know, USA, Canada and UK got all the good Indians. Was it some government programme that brought the skilled Indian to you?
Not really sure. With Muslims I always assumed you guys got the shit-tier ones purely because of geography what with MENA being much closer to you so they can just hop over. Don't know about poos desu because they're also some distance away from you

I don't think I've ever met a poor Indian in all honesty. Lowest on the totem pole are the ones who run gas stations
Go to school
Work
Shitpost

I fired up my woodstove this weekend, bud.

Fuck, I bought reduced fat hot pockets again

They make the boxes so similar

They're trying to help you bud

anything southern/texas is considered pretty stupid
anything northeast bar maybe boston is fine
cali just sounds a bit cringy imo but i imagine girls might dig it

we hear yank accents a lot more than you guys hear british accents so theres less mystique desu

Refugees ruin Europe, no matter what happens. At best have a segregated society and new Islamic colored and unemployed underclass. At worst refugees ruin European economy for good.

I don't know if that's necessarily true, I think other examples of this personality would include womanisers like Byron and Casanova. Certain women will prefer more traditionally masculine men for sure, others don't like that so much and like a guy who can confidently subvert masculine stereotypes, and that's nothing to do with modern day feminism. Different strokes for different folks and, as always, confidence is the most important quality of all.

Honestly I think they'd be pretty neutral about it. Americans have the reputation for being loud and brash (which is fairly accurate, in my experience) and that pisses some Brits off. If a guy is alpha the girl would probably love his American accent, but it wouldn't help an average guy out too much I don't think.

How do I vote i the banner contest buds?
I am signed in with my Cred Forums pass but I can't click anything V___V

hi

I'm a skelly I need to gain weight

Why is anime so beautiful
Why not try integrating them :(

youtube.com/watch?v=0aKuES6SO2k This makes me want to kill myself a little bit less

anime is for niggers and faggots

youtu.be/7kw9TOPnXFw
I hate mexicans now

why is this post so beautiful

It's too late bud v_v

>Why is anime so beautiful
because it is god's gift to the 3d world

Pocahontas's glock

Integration does not work, as evidenced by its current failures in Europe. Assimilation is better.

It says the int one ends on 10/3 thought right?
V_________v

I've been on no poop for 3 (THREE) weeks. My every waking moment is spent in excruciating pain, but I am really close to breaking my record of not pooping for 4 weeks.

What're you saving the poo for?

>tfw heard a korean girl say america was exceptional and amazing today in class
She said it was the first and only country in the world with no set class structure and people can move around freely and become whatever they want and that it's beautiful and unprecedented. Almost made me cry :')

Can you take pics of the shit when you take it

It's probably rock hard and almost black by now

Nobody, I just need to break my record.

>first world country
>cannot hack banter
yanks lads
you couldn't make it up

Integrate them how? Finland pays for their living, education, healthcare and they get same rights as natives. They even get shitloads of translators to serve them with officials. They have working programmes and just about every single thing you can imagine. Sweden has done even more than we have.

And go to RosengÄrd in Malmö for results. Or just Rinkeby-Tensta in Stockholm. In Helsinki go to Eastern parts of the city and see for yourself how multiculturalism works. My view is that they're not a threat because of Islam or culture. They're a threat because Finland is going down. Our population is aging rapidly and our universal healthcare expenses are already tremendous and growing half a billion a year. Now we take tens of thousands of people who are not capable of finding work without extreme amount of external help. Do the math yourself.

Works for us :^)

What he said

Recommend me coming of age films involving young love so I can mope about how I never got to experience such a thing

>get free healthcare
>don't even get shot so i can use it
why bother livivn in the cUcK lads

Beautiful !

USA
USA
USA

>went into test thinking I would do okay
>come out not being so sure I even passed
Now comes the waiting to see what I got.

>banter
>being a dick without the appropriate consequences
No, thanks. I'll take a friendly culture instead.

>1st world country
>cannot hack dental health

>I'm not a virgin over the age of 25
Plebs, all of you

You need to be 18 to post here

It's called having a sense of humour.

I'm 25 dickhead

>appropriate consequences
haha

>1st world country
>going bankrupt because you got cancer
looool

Yeah well, you guys still have high tech manufacturing and relatively good economy.
Oh and I'm not worried about the rise of terrorism. What I'm worried about is shitty street gangs and rise of ethnic organised crime similar to Sweden and Denmark. Government decided that the best way to balance the budget was to cut the amount of officers and their training.
Finland has better public healthcare than UK and I still pay for my own insurances.

Sure, but not every situation should have levity. If I'm at work or I've just met you, be polite.
>coming of age
>25
Nigger wut
>appropriate consequences
Yes, like being socially shunned or fired from work, depending on the circumstances.

>public healthcare
>paying for insurance
not sure you've got this right mate

I'm saying I want to see coming of age movies
Not that I am coming of age
Just recommend something

>Dying on a waiting list because you got prostate cancer

Dirty Dancing, baby

>wanting to trust your health only to public healthcare
>not wanting non-existent queue lines in private sectors
>don't want surgeries without waiting
>wanting to trust only public grants after the surgery
Yeah, I choose the markets

Today, Canada will beat a WHOLE CONTIENT.

>Yes, like being socially shunned or fired from work, depending on the circumstances.
or sued? haha

>waiting lists
>cancer
umm sweety

ahh i see, don't really see the point desu, public system works pretty well here

Classic

dunno if a public healthcare system would work in the usa though, don't think it could handle the obesity rates, would bankrupt the fed pretty quickly

>health in 2016
lul

it is kiddo, Whataburger is patrician

Are you the bong I've bullied a ton whos eternally tooth hurt because I said grime was shit?

So far you fatfucks aren't doing so bad with that system

Why are British people so happy to live in a nanny state?

Soon their government will do so much for them it will pick out their dinner and wipe their ass

as long as they don't stop them from a cheeky night out with the lads, there's no problem.

>or sued?
No, here the employer is sued for not firing the dickhead colleagues for creating a hostile work environment.

>banter
>hostile
i know we're american but come the fuck on. You've never heard of busting someone's balls? This shit is rampant on the East Coast, they thrive on it.

Whats a pan sexual

ever hear of a pan pizza?

>fatfucks
>with that flag
haha

>tooth hurt
what the fuck is that
and nah, grime's alri though, seems to be dying out a bit, all the newer artists are copying that yank autotune sound, cringe as hell desu

>suing people for a hostile work environment
>not a nanny state

weird desu

this guy gets it, and then when you fall over an mash yourself up you don't have to pay anything haha

It's true, I recall one coworker getting mocked for his small size. They said the nigga had to buy his shirts in the boys section

Someone who doesn't care about the gender of the person.

But you should ask here:

Grime is shit, though.

>all the newer artists are copying that yank autotune sound, cringe as hell desu

>yanks cannot understand what grime mcs say
hillarious
it's like you don't even speak english

I just made a new pepe, what do you think?

You're not too far away britfat

ummmmm we speak american

this is what happens to cultures without banter desu
become sheltered muh feelings types who demand fat rights instead of being bantered into thinking about their weight

It's good
Just like your digits

This brits not gonna take much more bants lads he's cracking

time for my yearly massive intake of Karl Pilkington. Just fired up the Ricky Gervais Show

Special healthcare is excellent around here. I just hate waiting.
wot?

#
#
Yeah, that's been my experience, but I was a blue collar poorfag in my 20s.
#
The beats are cheesy, and they sound like weak, faggoty spastics.

Die Antwoord is ok. That's as close as I'll get to grime.

new

so do y'all really have to drive to get anywhere or is that just a meme?

interesting combination of posts

pretty much finnished with you la

Reminder>so do y'all really have to drive to get anywhere or is that just a meme?
Yes

depends where you live. If you live in a city you can probably get by with just a bike/bus/train

But if you live in suburbia or rural areas you basically need to drive a car to get around

I'm as finished as your empire is.