Tell us about your country's version of rednecks

Tell us about your country's version of rednecks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc
youtube.com/watch?v=mq28SiJQklg
youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ581yzCek
youtube.com/watch?v=jRmiDakoNMg
youtube.com/watch?v=A-T0MhWt0wI
youtube.com/watch?v=HpwQQlniRUY
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ9BsQ7QpRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hNMLHbAQydg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggare
youtube.com/watch?v=GJltEILIO8Y
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6J13bZInIKJXta4JHLaODb3_vSU0EzxC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are similar to your rednecks

The closest thing we have to rednecks are country bumpkins from places like Cornwall. They get pissed on their own cider that they brew in sheds, speak too loudly (like most provincials) and listen to yokel music like The Wurzels: youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc

We have chavs too, but that's not really the same thing at all.

I now know the origin of all Canadian folk music.

Tinkers

>youtube.com/watch?v=mq28SiJQklg
>youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ581yzCek
>youtube.com/watch?v=jRmiDakoNMg
>youtube.com/watch?v=A-T0MhWt0wI
Travellers or more commonly referred as their slur names Tinkers or knackers are our rednecks.
Tinker culture revolves around beating the shit out of each other, horses, stupidly extravagant events and clothings.

They are all inbred and don't work yet have more money than most people because they steal shit.
There is movements to give them respect by using documentaries to show that only a select few are bad while the rest are all fine with a proud culture but it fails, everyone who has met a knacker will know what they are like, they are all scum and will try to fight you over nothing.

You can't give these people an inch or they will take a fucking mile.
When my parents first built their house a traveller came into the front gate looking for scrap and to sell shit.
My grandfather told him to get the fuck out or he would shoot him, that is how you deal with these people they only understand violence.

Thankfully they have discovered drugs and guns which is wiping themselves out.

Imagine abbos except paler and more clownish.

There Is no discernible difference between American rednecks and Swedish raggare.

Poor immigrants from Eastern Europe

Yeah.....country blumpkins

Those aren't really rednecks though, rednecks aren't inherently violent, and are just as likely to be hyper religious or hard workers as they are to be druggies or alcoholics.
Basically in North America redneck is a catch-all term for what you might call provincials, or simple country folk.

When you start talking about backwoods, incest, hardcore meth cookers and alcoholics, your entering hillbilly territory.

wtf I love Sweden now

Travellers are hyper religious, only the men tend to violent.

Why is he flying a confederate flag?

>implying there aren't various types of rednecks in the US
Do you think that racism is an essential part of being a redneck?
>

As someone who lives in the South, this is really weird.
They do truly look like they belong in Alabama or Mississippi.

This is true. Rednecks really come from all walks of life.

Raggare.

our rednecks (also known as bogans) wear ripped up t-shirts from their favourite metal band, drink beer and drive beaten up holden commodores, there more commonly seen in the cuntryside especially in remote settlements and back roads

Essentialy the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpwQQlniRUY
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ9BsQ7QpRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hNMLHbAQydg

Lel are they Americaboos? Why do they do this?

I thought your yokel music would sound more like bluegrass. Are the Wurzels considered more of a folk act or a comedy/novelty act?
>stupidly extravagant events and clothings.
That's kinda gay sounding for rednecks.

its like metalhead culture i guess

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggare
bluegrass is based on appalachian music which is based on irish music.
the wurzles are more of a folk comedy type thing though.

our rednecks usually park in a ditch

They aren't really rednecks, they are a group that like 50s greaser Americana and hotrods.

See, I've always thought it was the other way around. To me, rednecks are associated with racism, virulent anti-intellectualism, obesity, and just general dumbfuckery. Hillbillies are just rural mountain folk.

well they are mostly consistent of what people would refer as rednecks, they live on the outskirts of cities in small towns and such

all raggare are rednecks but not all rednecks are raggare

Not all of them are like that, but a fairly sizeable portion have a strange fascination with American Southern culture,
They are mostly about driving ancient lowriders and getting staggeringly drunk. They are basically turbo greasers.

east germans named jeremy-pascal or jaqueline.
usually featured in trashy reality tv shows.

Those are poseurs. Rednecks don't do their thing to be cool or have a fun subculture to be part of. That's just how they are.

Redneck can be almost any rural person in North America. A stoic corn farmer from Nebraska, a salty lobsterman from Maine, a rich oil tycoon in Texas, etc. Like the other user said, they come from all walks of life.

then i guess the word is "white trash"

>driving ancient lowriders
Lowriders are cholo, not redneck.

Is that Glenn Beck in the blue puffy coat?

Ameriboos!
youtube.com/watch?v=GJltEILIO8Y

I guess. I'm a rural person, but I don't think of myself as a redneck. Sure, I'm a bearded white guy who lives in a rural hilly forest, drives a truck, and hunts. I'm not racist, I'm Catholic, and I'm pretty liberal, though. And fuck the confederacy.

our country people are all that's left of decency in this country

San Diego is infested with shit bag Rednecks from the south/middle in the military. The Marines in particular are filled with low life Bubba from Arkansas types.

DQN.

Rednecks and buckle bunnies with their coal rolling brodozers give me cancer.

>that thing is legal for american roads
>Porsche with rear window made of plexi glass isn't

It's pretty dum 2bh

Iktf
Anyone else ITT rural, but hates rednecks?

Japanese DQN dye hair,pretend white
absolutely trash on the earth

Québécois pure laine

I'm not even rural I see this shit in the middle of fucking Phoenix. There's a bunch of suburban kids with dumb trucks who hang out in parking lots

No, doesn't even really look much like him.

That's a horseshoes competition from my town. Most people here look like this, also all men here wear baseball hats. I first noticed it a few years back and have found it weird ever since. 9/10 men here wearbaseball hats all the time except funerals, shower, weddings, etc. And sometimes at funerals and weddings.

That black truck gives me an erection. That's a good looking pickup tbqh

The bigger the truck the bigger the cuck, and the smaller the guy driving

Here is a nice crispy Redneck Marine.

I've heard the overcompensation sayings but I don't think my like of nice trucks has anything to do with my small penis.

Trucks for people who need em make sense. As a daily urban commute? that's retarded.

No, they don't make any sense as an urban commute vehicle

they drive pickups, or any old american car, shoot guns, drink vast amounts of alcohol, and fly the Confederate battle flag.

So, pretty much exactly like yours, and we probably have a higher ratio of them per capita than you guys too.

i dont like reggae music

What do you call them?

sounds like raggare to me but i guess there is a Norwegian word for it

Albertans are all the bad things about rednecks
Maritimers are all the good things about rednecks

Maybe same word? Since languages are so similar.

This is hilarious

breivik?

Spanish-German diaspora from the countryside, they feel closer to country side argentina than Santiago. They are cunts that don't understand why drinking in public is wrong.

Hahahaha, this is fucking hilarious. Man, I had no idea.

Breivik was too much of an autist to be a redneck

No absolutely nothing to do with your small penis. Totally unrelated.

So why is drinking in public wrong?

Because nobody wants to deal with drunk people.

>hybrid fags are such cucks that they have to disparage truck owners in order to cope with their own impotence

Even though their more folksy and PG, I'm reminded a bit of Mojo Nixon.

Bo-Day-Shus!!!: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6J13bZInIKJXta4JHLaODb3_vSU0EzxC

Chicano detected.

IIRC we actually have a few colonies of them down south and the drive around in the summer running all kinds of con jobs.

True. My cousins are red necks but have jobs and grew up middle class. They aren't really religious but just like being blue-collar, riding dirt bikes and living in the country.

Most live rural,drink heavily, stupid haircuts, stupid, loud, v8s, a lot are on welfare

Forgot almost all are tradesman, that's a plus

>legal for american roads
Not necessarily but people who fuck around with cars don't care about the finer points of what modifications are illegal.

I think there's still a bit of leeway between drinking a few beers with your friends in the park and getting totally wasted

So maybe it's understandable that, given the association between white douchebag dudebro idiot behavior like this and rural life via redneck culture, my resentment towards rednecks?
I mean, I'm a hick, but nothing like that.

Soy blanco?

yup

Followed by:
"Ah JEEZ! My fuckin HAND, EH?!"

I know, I know, redneck has a commonly understood use, but remember the root. actual red necks. From working out in the sun. Not at a desk or indoors in a factory like some city dweller. The hill-jack retard element is more of a caricature. (that some people do their damn level best to live up to.)

Good post

goddamn! are all bogans the same person? They really have a look to them.

IIRC actual hillbillies from Appalachia were very pro-Union anyway.

thanks for posting this asshole, i went on and watched 8 more of their songs on youtube and now im legally retarded

Whis? Half country was before be these.

ya bastard ya

pls don't bully

t. anime watching bogan who has more fun than you

We have a lot of rednecks. One common thing is raggare, they're like you see in this image. They're inspired by American rednecks, they either drive Volvo, old American cars that are about to fall apart or old American cars in perfect condition worth more than their house.

Me flying in the middle.

That just sounds like a weird form of hipster.

Notgermans can't into drinking culture.
There is no sense in explaining it to them.

kek, when I was in Ireland I remember hearing bells ringing behind me and i turned around to see a bunch of guys like that riding horses and wagons down the busy street holding up traffic. they were just chugging beers and racing, flipping the bird to every car that honked at them

They live in small towns and rural areas. They started in the 50s or 60s when Americans had their car culture and it spread here. They listen quite a bit to rockabilly or country.

There is no area isolated enough to be so backwards. The country is too densely populated for rednecks to occur,