Tfw they don't sell alcohol at Costco in Ontario

>tfw they don't sell alcohol at Costco in Ontario

I don't drink alcohol

I don't want my liver to explode

>tfw they dont sell alcohol in B&M in scotland

>getting out of the car to buy booze

Shit. We don't even have to get out of our car to buy liquor.

Welcome to Gillette, WY. Freedom, baby!

>tfw you cant even buy alcohol on a sunday

I keep hearing about Kirkland Signature, does it pass for the price?

That's only for a few states. And you can still buy beer & wine at grocery stores in said states.

Rumor has it that Kirkland Vodka is rebranded Grey Goose.

Either way, just pour it through and activated carbon filter and badabing! Instant premium vodka.

It's the organic impurities in cheap vodka that give you the nasty hangover.

>no guns

Unpatriotic.

would it work with overly sweet vodka?
our local vodka has this disgusting sweetness that i want to get rid off

They even spelled thru correctly.

one of their kirkland scotches here is glenlivet.

Ok, I chuckled.

i was at costco today and was suprised how expensive likker is there. thought that place was cheap?

>tfw overpriced governent regulated alcohol
i want to know what freedom is

your government sells alcohol? like how communists do?
You don't have it in shops?

>Systembolaget—colloquially known as systemet ("the system") or bolaget ("the company"); literal English translation: the System Company—is a government owned chain of liquor stores in Sweden. It is the only retail store allowed to sell alcoholic beverages that contain more than 3.5% alcohol by volume.

Sorry, Aziz. You have to go back

We have those in the US as well. We call them "State Stores" or "ABC Stores". Maybe half of our states do it this way. Others, (eg Ohio) just limit the number of private licenses permitted per population and slap a tax on it. And still others (eg Wisconsin) don't tax liquor or limit where it is sold much.

Then there is Appalachia (eg Kentucky and Tennessee) where alcoholism has been a problem and they have dry counties. That is, you can't buy ANYTHING is those counties, and you have to drive 50 km to the next county to pay a lot extra for alcohol that is heavily taxed. Hence, moonshine and bootleggers.

Government always manages to fuck things up.

I once drank 2 4 locos that I got from a local Rite-Aid (Which no longer sells cigs because of health concerns what the fuck) and backed my car into a light post effectively busting a tail light. Alcohol has caused me nothing but problems ever since I took my first drink but god damn if I don't still do it any chance I can.

It's like that here too. There are a few private stores, but it's mostly government owned. And I hate it. It's so fucking expensive, and they're always closed. I ended up paying over 20$ for 6 bottles of hoegaarden

I don't know why I found this post so funny. Maybe because I'm fairly drunk myself.

>he's a natty cuck

Cuckolding has no relation to alcohol, Mohammed. How does it feel to be such a pussy that you think your liver will explode if you have a drink?

Can a Canadian confirm that Costcos that sell liquor carty Five Lakes?

That's Canada

>tfw gas was nearly $4

>tfw just 6 months ago I was still getting gas for $1.59

You can't even get a beer at a pub?

Do bars and pubs even exist in dry counties

In dry counties/towns there are no bars/pubs.

What's a "Canada"?

>in the 90s I paid $0.69 and got mad when it got up to $1.09
>9/11 changed everything

The gas prices should give you a clue that it isn't, freakin Rican

I am taking oral anabolic steroids presently and this will cause problems for my liver

Probably should've started with that one t,b,h