People only look less white in south america because of the beach culture tanning our asses

People only look less white in south america because of the beach culture tanning our asses.
Only sheltered turboNEETs are pasty white here.

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.inca.gov.br/wps/wcm/connect/tiposdecancer/site/home/pele_melanoma/definicao
seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/melan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything below the US border is automatically shitskin

>implying skin color matters in determining whether someone is white or not
lol

>beach culture tanning
Enjoy your cancer, cancer

>tfw im whiter than an average american

t. ''''white'''' american

Fucking kek

>Everything below the Canadian border is automatically shitskin
ft4u

>In 2016, it is estimated that there will be 76,380 new cases of melanoma in the United States

>Skin cancer remains the most frequent cancer in Brazil, according to Inca’s estimates (Instituto Nacional do Câncer – National Cancer Institute). For 2014, 182,000 new cases are expected, which corresponds to 25% of all malignant tumors registered in the country. Although more common, this type of cancer can be avoided in most cases. In addition, there are high chances of it being cured when diagnosed early.

TOP KEK

60 percent of your country is niggers or mixed race, I'd hope to god that ugly brown skin had some use protecting them

/thread

This map is wrong. They have way more skin cancer cases than you.

t. tyrone sanchez

Thanks greatest ally :^)

Your stat is fucking wrong.

www2.inca.gov.br/wps/wcm/connect/tiposdecancer/site/home/pele_melanoma/definicao
5670 cases

seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/melan.html
76380 cases

Burgers lose again, we have a huge sunscreen campaign every year here, we actually tend to overuse it way too much.

>dude who got handsy with a kid (not even enough to count as rape or assault) and ran away
>$10,000

>dude facing the death penalty for murder
>$7,500

>priorities

If you have almost 200.000 cases of skin cancer per year, no wonder a lot of people die of melanoma and they don't know due to shitty hospitals.

How do you explain us white Australians then?

You compared only the melanoma cases in the US to all cases of skin cancer in Brazil you dumbass.
I couldn't find an exact number for US cases but I found this:

>Each year in the U.S. over 5.4 million cases of nonmelanoma skin cancer are treated in more than 3.3 million people.
>Basal cell carcinoma (BCC) is the most common form of skin cancer. More than 4 million cases are diagnosed in the U.S. each year.
>Squamous cell carcinoma is the second most common form of skin cancer.7 More than 1 million cases are diagnosed in the U.S. each year.

Cancerboys lose again.

182,000 cases of skin cancer cases per year is too many. Melanoma is a quiet disease and kills when it's too late. Australians seek treatment, your people die and the doctors don't report.

Just no.

It's because Americans report every single disease. Brazilians die in the hospitals.

Just no.

>Brazilians die in the hospitals

When they have hospitals.

Reminder that dying of cancer is a sign of an advanced civilization. People in shitholes don't live long enough to die of cancer because other, more preventable things get to them first.

>El Salvador

KEK

It has more to do with lack of proper education and care.

Swedes for example probably never used sunscreens in their lives and never heard of skin cancers so they end up having higher rates of cancer.

anyone south of the equator is none white by default. Hello my non white friend

Sweden yes

>tfw we still haven't cure for cancer

Now I'm afraid. Should I use sunscreen? I rarely leave my house but I have rosacea

We're getting there, man. Slowly, but surely.
Just a couple weeks ago my grandparents were telling me about how they've found some skin treatment that kills and strips off precancerous degraded cells before they become a threat. First two days it made my granddad looks like he had leprosy, next week or two he was red as a beet, and after that his skin was ridiculously clear. You could use his head as a mirror. I'd have thought he were in his 70s, not 86.

so