What does Cred Forums think of Iraqi girls?

What does Cred Forums think of Iraqi girls?

i want to fuck them like an animal.
i want to feel them from the inside

But will they bring you closer to God?

>I have 2 Iraqi girls that sit next to me in Organic Chemistry.

They wear winter layers + a hijab when it's like 30°C+, though.

Well i havent met many. One of my high school best friends was one. She was cool i guess. So I like them!

Anyways I think all Arab women are super good looking (not being biased here lol)

In the family, I don't think anyone is attracted to Iraqi girls, but that doesn't mean all Egyptian men don't like them.

Iraqi guys on the other hand I find them to be not so good looking (generally dpeaking ofc) no offense.

The reason we might not get along though is probably because Egypians and iraqis have a lot of pride for their country. Like we're very proud and arrogant for our own. And well that's why we might not. Lol does that even make sense. (Probz why we always fight on Mena too :3 )

need to see more to form an opinion desu

if they let me violate them

lol :^3

>Arab women are super good looking
I'm a European that moved to the US, so I've seen all types of women. My personal ranking:

Latina > Arab > White > Asian > Black

Pretty much this desu.

Although it depends where the latina girl is from.

What kind of Euro? Your list is backwards

ج__ج
Everyone has their own preference I guess :3
Some mexicans could pass for arab(the non indian looking ones and vice versa( I had friends who were both. The biggest difference is Arab girls sometimes have different color eyes than brown. Also their eyebrows (don't know why- I was told it was some beauty sign for a girl to have bushy brows in arab culture) and noses. Lighter skinned arabs seem to have a whiter tone, lighter skinned latinas just have a lighter shade of brown. Also there are black/ arabs witg darker complexions. Mexican girls almost always have brown chinky eyes (talking about the ones in the US, not light skinned or euro-mexicans).

ج__ج

S-stop using my Emonacons(tm) in vainnnn *(o ̄∇ ̄)=◯ *beat* *pow*)`ν゜)

What the fuck is wrong with you my man ఠ_ఠ

Best looking girls I've seen, there's a huge Iraqi community where I live and they're god tier.

When I see someone using my Emonacons™® without permission, i take it personally. THERE! I SAID IT!(`^´)>

They're pretty nice desu, pity about the religion.

༼ ⨀̿Ĺ̯̿̿⨀ ̿༽ง That's kinda autistic, not gonna lie ༼ ⨀̿Ĺ̯̿̿⨀ ̿༽ง

⊙︿⊙
I'm not autistic
(((.-.)(:I )(゚‐゚)( I:)

Yes you are :^)

Hell is hotter.