What's the largest anti monarchist group in your country?

What's the largest anti monarchist group in your country?

your mom

My country.

everyone

Depends of what you call anti monarchist, for me its a nationalist group, here we have the PSR (Second Republic Project).

The Democratic Party, the Communist Party, the Social Democratic Party, the media, a newspaper, a lot of weekly ...

Citizens for a Canadian Republic (they're pricks tho)

Honestly any Canadian who is against the monarchy needs to fucking leave.

>Honestly any Canadian who is against the monarchy needs to fucking leave.
they already made the entire country leaf

Any Canadian who is against the monarchy is alright in my book.

le gaybecois buttplug alliance

cease your lies

>We are a meritocracy
>Only the very best should run our country
>Except for the head of state
Hmmmm

>We are a democracy
>People holding office should be elected by the people
>Except for the head of state
Uhhhhh

>We are a secular state
>Except we have a state religion
>The head of state is head of the state religion
Wait....

Celtic F.C

>All this shit is okay tho
>The head of state doesn't wield power
>It says so right here in the constitution
>Except the constitution is uncodified
>It's all conventions
Yeah.....

Same.

>there are still countries out there that haven't kicked out the monarchy

pretty sad desu

Henry the eighth was a clever man

Why should they? They're not cucks for an inbred old lady on another continent.

Ireland 51st state when?

Why bother, most of them are already here anyway.

Chinks. The Malay supremacy is enshrined in the Constitution and is represented by the Malay Kings. Chinks, despite being fat off bribes and cronyism, suffer from 'kiasu' syndrome (must one up the Joneses) and could not stand this situation. Hence they agitate for the reduction of the rulers powers under the guise of liberalism, feminism and human rights.

Never, bud. We can still be anti-monarchism buddies, though.

100% this

DUDE like she can't be the head of state because she lives far away and because like every other person on earth at some point in her family history people who were relatively closely related had children!

You sound fucking ridiculous

Most Australians are indifferent republicans. They oppose monarchism in theory, but think getting rid of it is too much bother. No one can agree on the exact model for a republic. Also due to the nature of our federation each state has an individual link to the crown. It's entirely conceivable that the Commonwealth of Australia be established as a republic, but the Queen still reign as monarch over some states

Elizabeth II has done a good job at laying low, if Charles gets in and does something stupid, I can garuntee there'll be a republican resurgence in this country.

Pretty much this but i will say i don't think charles will actually do anything stupid

I think times have changed to the point where the monarch themselves have realised they're just a symbol

how could anyone be pro monarchist look at that bitches mug

japanese emperor works well.
support rate is 85% in japan

Anyone with Irish descent.

Baby boomers then Indian immigrants.

Everyone else likes the Queen (in before edgy ameriboo says otherwise) or don't care about anything but earning shekels (chinks)

She is a fucking cunt and she is completely and totally useless

Fuck the monarchy and fuck the canadian government

Same

The Labour party

I still don't get why they didn't put one of the then-current-King/Queen's brother/sister as the King/Queen of Canada/Australia/India or any other big anglo colony, and vassal to the King/Queen of UK.

P.E.Cuck & Sons est. 1968

Without the monarchy what does canada have?

No reason to not be american

Who gives a shit of the country is a monrachy because the king/queen doesn't have one bit of power anyways.

Everyone. Monarchists are marginal around here.

How do Queb's feel about the Queen

Morons

The Left Party is probably the most gung-ho, but it's not a big deal for them either. They basically want to start the process now, whereas the opposition wants to put it off for now. No strong defence in favor of it can be seen. Not even from the King himself, really.

The Republic