My uncle has the power to sponsor as many immigrants to the US as he wants

>my uncle has the power to sponsor as many immigrants to the US as he wants

Any poor non American anons want to work at a binding company? Thumis might be your only chance to move here with guaranteed job. Pay starts at $12 an hour, 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday. Overtime pays $17 an hour.

Where is it?

you looking for a slave? amurica chan.

Maryland, but my uncle isn't looking to hire any Americans

Let's avoid these words

That Russian who always posts might go for it,

Why not? Did he fall for the hardworking foreigner meme?

He probably wants to be a bully

Fuck your uncle, theres lots of American citizens who are dying for work.

Traitorous cuck should be shot.

>$12 an hour??! Outrage!
>You're a slave driver, nobody can live on that!

Yet somehow millions of illegals do it and manage to send half of it home.

Americans are lazy.

Where do i signup

THIS We need to stop the exploitation of undocumented workers as slave labor

I don't believe you.

Your uncle sound like a smart guy, there's literally nothing wrong with using undocumented immigrants as slave workers.

OP how did your uncle do it? I want to do the same but hire all of my cousins so they can come in

Sounds likely, mid-life crisis desire for power? Or just pay them less than whats promised?

I'm seriously considering but this is Cred Forums so I dunno about the credibility

yeah. please tell me that's the case when you go to your city's $nigger side of town.

I'll take a hard working, probably catholic mexican over a nigger any day of the week.

so only $384 per month? kek, I get better money here 2bh

Like I would work for such a shit pay

Proofs?

Email?
Apply
I'm half serious if you want to be serious but if you guys can convince me hard enough I might hire you

Btw, I'm actually serious about this job, but idk if I want to hire you guys specifically
That's how much you can make in 4 days

What kind of job it is exactly, and how would you get me to the US?

Go back to pol

It's sponsorship and you can come here to work. You aren't forced to work but you'd be a big douchebag if you decide to come here to agree to work but ended up being a neet.

So basically he gets fired then his visa expires.. Basically they are taking a giant risk trusting some anonymous guy on the internet

I'm not sure if you are troll or not. But can you give me more info about this. If this is troll i just continue to live my life on welfare and doing nothing with my life.

>12/hr
American, it might even be worth it. Not to mention everything is too expensive up here.

What kind of work is it?

Please hire me.

$480, idk what costs of living are there.
You are probably middle class so its not enough but you likely know someone who would.

It actually is $1900~

retard

Baltimore?

Guys you just multiplied the hourly wage per 8 hours (a day) and then multiplied for 4 and 5 (week)
Both of you forgot to multiply for 4 again (month)

I would like to work, but I need more info if this is serious or not.

They aren't going to get hired lol

OP why would you even think about hiring these neet losers. Find a hardworking mexican at your local home depot

Where do i sign up?

It's the spirit of capitalism. I still remember this business I used to work for, solar energy panels, batteries and so on. Filled to the top with ruskis and ukris. All illegals and no contract ofc.

But everyone happy. Manager happy because saving fuckton of moneys and ruskis happy because better work and live in Getafe than in Chelyabinsk.

What kind of job is it?
Is it a dead end?
Is it a diverse area?

>I'll take a hard working, probably catholic mexican over a nigger any day of the week.

>I'll take a bad thing over an even worse thing
ok

Binding books, they give you the job based on how you look. I'd you look strong, they'll make you carry the 60 kilo bundles around
Near it, yea
How old are you?
If you are smart you could move up.

Look at all these Europoors dying to get in to America when they spend all day shitposting about our eggs in frigde

Perfect age, what's your education?

OP are you retarded?

You know Overtime has to be time-and-a-half right?

$17 is not 1.5 x $12.

no it's 18

yeah no shit

Shhhhh

No education :D

That's why he's hiring illegals dummy

Why does your uncle want an immigrant more than regular us citizen? :DDD das pretty racist :DD

>Maryland

>ITT: OP tries to bait 3rd worlders to come and work for him as literal slaves where they will be at the complete mercy of his kike uncle

Zombieland?