wat

which one and why?

most kdramas i have seen are shit

Which one op

I bet you're a virgin

asian dramas are cringey as fuck

Haha

Pussy!

I've only ever watched one after the recommendation of a girl and feeling obligated to at least give it a try. It was so fucking good. City Hunter.

And the huge K-pop star Gu Hara from Kara was in it if you care about that kind of thing. I don't like K-pop but she was an absolute qt in it.
youtu.be/zYoYoBtLqOY

Any good comedy dramas that are easy to follow for my dumb gf?

i liked coffee prince

looks like she'll like this, thanks

Seriously?
90% of Korean dramas are piece of trash

lee min ho is my husbando

Girls like k drama but I think they are boring. Too much crying and outright same storyline over and over again

What was his 'shutdown a hoe' line in the show?

"Should I get you a mirror"?

I watched (girlfriend's suggestions):
Personal Taste
Ho Goo's love
My love from the stars
Kill me heal me (the best)
Coffee Prince
Pinocchio (very good)
Starway to heaven

I watched some korean movies

The one where the village retard is believed to be the serial killer and the whole movie plays out making you think that he isnt, but actually is

And the one where korean gangsters with mercedes kidnap some girl and the guy kills a bunch of them to rescue her. At the end the guy shoots the bulletproof glass on the mercedes so much that he breaks it and shoots the guy inside.

Forgot the names though

i want to make you cry

Cause korean guys have small dicks??

>And the one where korean gangsters with mercedes kidnap some girl and the guy kills a bunch of them to rescue her. At the end the guy shoots the bulletproof glass on the mercedes so much that he breaks it and shoots the guy inside.
wonbin, the man from nowhere

The first one is Memories of Murder... Probably. I think your misremembering it if so.

Gotta admit you guys make pretty good movies. Alot of them are on netflix, I'll have to watch some more soon

Cause you're a fucking weeb faggot.

Only saw Pinocchio with my girlfriend and it turned out to be really good, surprisingly.

Not sure. It focuses on the single mother of the retarded son trying to prove he wasnt the killer if that helps

Only Korean movie I ever watched was a movie called Cyrano Agency, in which people paid some guys to build a perfect romantic setting for them (they'd fake rain and shit to make a moment qter and make girls go nuts).

It was actually really good, watched it on a plane.

Would recommend.

Bait

watch i saw the devil

Korean dramas are trash. Movies are okay.
Actually dramas are trash generally no matter which country they are from

That's why they have comedic elements to make you smile from time to time. It's not all bad, really.

The zombie train movie? Made me cry a bit too actually

>Grills

Suddenly people on Cred Forums all got fucking gfs or is it a meme?

My gf listens to kpop and I scold her every time she listen to that bullshit in front of me

>My gf listens to kpop and I scold her every time she listen to that bullshit in front of me
this make me feel guilt i don't even listen k-pop though asian bros dislike korean guys because they think we steal their girls

I'm losing it easily with aegyo, 신 미나 is the shit

This is a good thing. As a tall white man, chinks and jap men hate me since their women blatantly stare me up and down while they're present. Chink man yanks his girlfriend when I pass them lol.

I watch inferior J doramas instead. Can't stand gobbledygook

those are basics desu. now me:
>teenager gangsta kills an opponent. Goes to jail. Walks out. Helps another gangsta. Starts gangsta life. Another teenagers wants to be a gangsta. Dies
Whats the title?

>i saw the devil
nowadays its litmus test for fedora. It took place of Oldboy