Does your country have many self-hating posters?

Does your country have many self-hating posters?
What do you think about them?

>A bit
>They should kill themselves

Some

I don't care about them

It is much easier to hate oneself than someone else who is bigger, meaner and more burger and will punch you in the face

>yes
>meh

That better not be a boy, you burnt tortilla

>Does your country have many self-hating posters?
there are a few.

>What do you think about them?
most of them are being sarcastic. a lot of them are also trying to seem like they can handle banter, like they aren't butthurt, so they pretend to agree with the banter.

It's complicated

Yes, I'm one of them

I can relate.

30-70% of sverigetråden are suicidal
I am one of them

>Yes, I'm one of them

This.

Russian resident 2k17 bros.

I mean people here have gone beyond the point of no return of depression and have gone trough the other side, nobody is really sad anymore, we just try to live everyday and we do it with one internal happiness that you'll think it's crazy; of course we have our mad moments too.

they should kill themselves

They are fat cuck posters
I don't care about them, they will never going to get out of their houses irl anyways
Pic related is one of them

cute feet. post more

They are completely right.... this shithole sucks and its doomed.

If it wasnt for the food and the women "they are easy to fuck", this place would be hell on earth.

yes
algerians

whats the difference between being realistic and self-hating?

Yes
They are either lefty college students or foreigners.
If you are going to bitch about it, fix it or shut up.

"Self-haters" is a deceitful word.
These faggots don't hate themselves. They simply think they are above their average countrymen, and therefore despise them. A predictable move from friendless NEETs

Melbourne fags.
college students who go to the really shitty low end schools (UWS comes to mind).
Lebs.
some chinks will come over, tell us how much better they like china, but stay here anyway.