Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3ZA-_kWGGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hopefully soon

hopefully soon

hopefully soon

hopefully so

hopefully

within the natural grasp of relativity, it is only inevitable that each and every one of us will die soon

hopeful

soon

why can't some spic or nigger just break into my house while im sleeping and shoot me in the head already

Did you try leaving all the windows and doors unlocked?

I don't even have an alarm system and I'm too lazy to lock my shit

D.A.K.

what's ur address??
i've got a ... package to deliver 2 you.. . . . ..

Hopefoon

i sure hope so

7339 north 70th ave glendale az

wtf delete this now

Did u go to mountain ridge hs?

>normies will make you live to 120 thanks to modern medicine

JUST

no. nigga I just moved like 2 years ago here to this spic nest

oh okay I was asking cause someone who I used to play runescape with lives by there

good

>JUST
There's no need to add that to your post because it was neither funny nor informative in any way

Nigga please. If your life sucks that much and death didn't frighten you then you already would have killed yourself. But the truth is that you're just as afraid of it as everybody else and when the time comes you'll shit your pants. First figuratively, then literally.

it's ok because I only eat processed food, never excercise and smoke and drink heavily all to reduce my life as much as possible

cancer or paralyzing stroke and it's off to mountainniggerland for euthanasia god willing

too pussy to do it actively so I do it passively. survival instinct a shit.

Nah you're not done yet. You'll see.

>you're not done yet

yet I smoke a pack a day, drink nearly two cases of high strength beer, drive without a seatbelt and other shit

the trick is not to trigger the survival instinct that is built into us. by killing yourself passively it isn't triggered.

if cancer or whatever, dignitas exists for a reason.

You wouldn't happen to have a job that requires you to drive would you?

and I eat junk and fast food every day and im nearly 300 lbs

do everything you can to reduce your life expectancy

Otherwise I know what you mean though. I used to sort of be trying to passively kill myself, but I haven't really been suicidal at all for a while now.

>tfw dont want to ever die but will unfortunately have to, so I'm trying to build a legacy

nah. if I did I'd be a trucker and those things fare quite well on collisions without a seatbelt

I only asked because I remembered reading a post on Cred Forums a while from a guy that was doing something fairly similar to you. He drove for his job and he was deliberately letting his tyres go bald and leaving air in his brakelines.

Exactly why I'm planning to get so fucking drunk and benz'd on my next attempt.

I was so close to successfully hanging myself and right as I was about to my pass out my brain went full "OH SHIT OM GOING TO DIE PANIC ABORT ABORT." It wasn't even a genuine change of heart because a day later I went back to wishing I'd be dead and punching myself for not being able to make that final push. Just self-preservation being ingrained into us fucking me over. Like the desire to fuck and make children.

It's like what
said

The fear of death and the desire to stay alive is a primal one. When you are in a near-death situation it activates. Your brain will do anything to convince yourself to stay alive even when suicide is absolutely a logical decision.

This is why most people have alcohol and benzos in their system at the time of their death from suicide.

Suicide is literally the hardest thing you can do. This is why the whole "hurr cowards and easy way out" is so fucking bullshit.

>Suicide is literally the hardest thing you can do. This is why the whole "hurr cowards and easy way out" is so fucking bullshit.
Yeah I always thought that one was stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=v3ZA-_kWGGc