Why English people are so depressed?

I was in London and I was very surprised how people looked sad in the pubs. Is it because of Brexit, or maybe a cultural thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/19/number-of-suicides-uk-increases-2013-male-rate-highest-2001
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why wouldn't you be depressed if you're English?

It might have something to do with the skyrocketing crime rates, economic downturn, constant threat of IS-inspired terror attacks, and the fact that they were in London.

People in Paris are not depressed like that and it's arguably worse than London.

We're not depressed, you're just too happy.

Yes, but that is essentially what it means to be French.

I once went to r9k iyt of curiosity, and the first thread on the catalog was a British general. I don't know if it was a one time thing, but I assumed it's a daily thread.

>skyrocketing crime rates

Literally incorrect.

>economic downturn

We had a slight slowdown after brexit result but not a downturn.

>constant threat of IS-inspired terror attacks

At this point I doubt we will have a terror attack, they just keep going for france.

>At this point I doubt we will have a terror attack, they just keep going for france.
Intelligence says that they want to attack Germany and the UK now.

Intelligence has been saying that for years and you guys keep getting hit.

Maybe you just have shit national security, maybe you like it.

>be English
>rule the world
>suddenly you don't

Maybe this is why

>Maybe you just have shit national security, maybe you like it.
We have 50 times more Arabs than Britain. How the fuck did you expect the same number of attacks in France and Britain?

BTW we are very good to fight terrorism, we stopped more than 600 attacks in the last few years. 600 man...

>ywn fight for the queen

>unironically bragging about the number of mudslimes in your cunt

Can we just euthanise france please?

this, UK is alright

>All of my cousins are there!

Are you stupid? How is saying that in this context bragging you foolish lad? And Arabs are also not the same thing as Muslims. We have 50 times more Arabs, but not 50 times more Muslims.

>all these arabs and shitskins overrunning them
now i'm kind of glad we're at least getting overrun by chinks and not what you lads are dealing with wew

Well memed, I'm talking statwise, UK is the country that does almost as we as the Germany in EU.
Brits have no reason to be gloomy.

And Im sure all of those arabs are hardworking, law abiding christians.

We just like to complain.

No, they are Muslim but they are much closer ideologically to the Islamic State than Parks in Britain. That's why we have more terrorist attacks, because we have more Arabs Muslims.

Pakis*

theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/19/number-of-suicides-uk-increases-2013-male-rate-highest-2001

are the lads ok?

>unironically bragging that your cunt has more salafists

What is wrong with you?

Ok you are stupid or trolling.

Perhaps he too is a Salafist

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

Are you?

Work a shit boring job 40 hours a week to be able to pay someones mortgage (rent) and have to live frugal so I actually have some hope to own my own house one day. Literally all I've done for the past year is work, gym and shitpost

>unironically thinking that you will ever own a house

no

Nice source.

We are sad because we love baguette but baguette does not love us