Why is Holland so degenerate?

Why is Holland so degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Df7j_b4CkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I blame bycicles, everyone know that cycling is a leftist thing and so is being a faggot

Greek influence

cum inside me

>c*n*d*

no

stupid subhuman bikes are good

Moscow must be green

>implying
You're the cause of this Mehmet. Also, hail Multiculturalism and race-mixing.

>hail Multiculturalism and race-mixing.
you sucked on your dad instead of your mother when you were a baby?

Yes, I am proud of the greek traditions of my family

Eλλάς

My mother was in Paris and told me that there were only shitskins. Nothing Greek in this non-country.

I am Greek and I suck big Afro-greek cocks for a living.

Also I culturally enriched your mother

You should try to get the trash back instead of sucking sand/nigger dicks.

That would be even more immersion in Greek culture, I love it

i like how an algerian can ride his camel and pick up white girls while a french would get punched into the face for touching one of their sandnigger girls kek

no my mother doesnt like dogs

Why is the Former Yugoslavian Republic Of Macedonia not gay friendly in 2016? They are neighbouring all ancient gay countries.

The guy is following greek culture, props to him

She did fuck with greeks tho

>an algerian can ride his camel and pick up white girls while a french would get punched into the face for touching one of their girls
the same happens in russia but with ethnic russians and Caucasians (means from the Caucas region) instead of the french and algerians. Chechens and Dagestanis can pick up ethnic russian girls, fuck and dump them as much as they want and we low-test sissy russian guys would do nothing about it. but if a russian guy will try to hit on a caucasian girl he will be beaten up by a strong and masculine Caucasian Guy

Same in Sweden. Afghan refugees, arabs and black men pick up Swedish girls aged 12-24 easily but if you some sissy swedy white boy even looks at a woman he gets beaten up and robbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Df7j_b4CkI

i feel sorry for my mother. paris was nothing like in the books she read when she was young
it will be like the movie district 13 with niggers arab monkeys and white trash ahahahhaa

get fucked you ossetian subhuman

have you forgiven her for trying to commit suicide while pregnant to you? Is she still in Turkey?

The flag is missing the golden lillies

it was one of those immigrants
i insult them and they get mad and do such things

boy....I had a hard time discerning both ends of those colors.

or the brown shitstains which resprent all the new french people

>ahahahhaa
That's cute, almost like the boys the greeks used to fuck back in the day

It doesn't really surprise me I'd commit suicide to had I be born Muslim.

shit, we're surrounded by shit