Its very gratifying watching the Ukrainian fucking shits have to crawl to beg Poland to saved them from Putler...

Its very gratifying watching the Ukrainian fucking shits have to crawl to beg Poland to saved them from Putler. That is the proper place for Ukies, in the position of supplicants. This is what they deserve for stealing Galicja and UPA massacres. Now look at the pathetic shits! Having to crawl and beg for money and protection from Poland, asking for NATO army to save their asses. Their women are now whoring themselves out not just in Poland, but all over the world. If too old and ugly to be prostitutes, then they are cleaners.

Dirty Ukrainian shits, you fuck pigs! Lwow is Polish and Wolyn 1943 shall be remembered.

Yoba is a Russian meme, stop appropriating our culture.

Damn right my asiatic brother those white dogs have to pay.

Poland and Ukraine are almost equally pathetic.

>sucking EU and NATO dick for money and protection
>Doing shit jobs like cleaning toilets in other countries
>Their whore women sell themself out on the street around Europe
>"WE WUZ SHIEET" mentality

>country cucked itself in the name of globalism
>currently the worst nordic country to live in, losing even to the mongrel finns
>absolute international irrelevancy
>thinks it has the right to shit talk real countries

Dont be so full of yourself Ahmed

>don't leave the EU, or you will become ebin Nazis
>in the meanwhile, hate your neighbours while we build an empire in Brussels and Moscow divides you up too ;)

-

says the rape capital of Europe

user my bro

Shouldn't you be watching your wife getting violently penetrated by big black cocks instead of shitposting? She likes it when you watch.

>true but so is every western countries
>except it's not. Even then all Nordic countries are good to live in so nothing to judge
>still more relevant and innovative than Brazil
>monkey knowing anything about Europe

Kek
We are pathetic as well for reasons like that but still Poles keep moving here.

sorry to hear that

i found a relevant gif

> sweden

nothing personal, just memes

You are not even trying to argue with what I said is true. Stay mad
I'm defending you though, Poles on this board act like they are much different and superior but yet You have the same reputation abroad.

We are not huge players. NATO keeps Eastern Europe from Russia, so they even start showing some progress. I hope Ukraine turns on this way too.

daily reminder to kill yourself, galician scum

good post

Exactly but yet Most polish posters I see just act like they are like Germany when talking about Ukraine, That Ukrainians just come and clean toilets in rich strong Poland while they are literally the same in that aspect around Western Europe.

Truth

-

Except Ukraine never wuz anything to begin with.

shitty canadian military killed more german soldiers than polish army

how does it make you feel alozjy

>shit talk real countries
He didn't.

I'm pretty sure that they're trying to be funny, it's memes

Now do you feel better about your life after that rant, Sven? Feel superior than those fucking eastern yuros?

I blame Ukrainians for breeding the Little Ukrainians: Russians.
I blame Poles for jeopardizing the military alliance Finland offered with nations bordering Russia in the 20's.

Well, the difference is that Polish people don't clean toilets in Poland.

How cucked do you have to be to be cleaning toilets in Poland.

We trained a bear bro to fight for us and even taught him to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes. That's a good score. Plus we got to kill a lot of Germans but as simple Hammurabi tier revenge after the war.

I'm sorry Finland bro, we were a bit aggressive at the time with all the ultimatums before the war so we instead cucked ourselves up with neighbours.

But it's not us, most countries saw Miedzymorze as means of Polish imperial will for some reason. As if proposing a strong military federation is imperialistic and not good.

>shitty canadian military killed more german soldiers than polish army
That's actually BS, Poles were the 4th largest Allied force by numbers and killed definitely more Germans from 1939 to 1945 that stupid leafcucks.

>shitty canadian military killed more german soldiers than polish army
what the fuck are you talking about?

>But it's not us, most countries saw Miedzymorze as means of Polish imperial will for some reason.
And Poland wouldn't be "imperial" in nature. Sure, Poland would be the leader of the intermarium, being the largest and having Europe's 5th largest army and all, but so is the U.S. in NATO today. Central Europe needed such pact to fend off both Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.

whats does this pic from "russian" imageboard try to show? /ukr/ is interesting theme

>Little Ukrainians: Russians
thats something new
lets make a meme

reversed boland, stop right now