Where were you when pepe was kill?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37493165

>Online cartoon Pepe the Frog has been added to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL)'s database of hate symbols.

>Other logos cited as offensive by the ADL include the Swastika and the "Blood Drop Cross" of the KKK.

>The anti-bigotry group said "racists and haters" had "taken a popular internet meme and twisted it".

good fuck kikes and normies

That stupid meme frog has been "killed" several times and each time it only comes back more popular than before.
If reddit, facebook, twitter, and even fucking celebrities posting it doesn't stop others from posting it, why the fuck would a shitty news headline make them stop?

This, nobody cares.

oy!

>the Anti-Defamation League
Are they taken seriously in the US?

Pepe is a meme of peace

So do we hold an official funeral like with trollface? I scoffed at that but lo and behold, two weeks later and nobody posted coolface ever again.

>mfw now on NSA's black list because of my "Pepes for Cred Forums" folder

Fuck off. It has "died" several times, and literally nothing happened.
If anything people will just post it even more now because they get labeled as "racists," and anonymous people on the internet don't give a shit about that.

Memes can't die

So do we hold an official funeral or what?

Yes, for your retarded ass.

Not as far as I know. I don't think anyone even knows that they exist

Yes

Clearly you joined yesterday and don't remember when trollface was every fifth post.

Anyone with half a brain that I can talk to here?

post headlines from your country

das ist nicht mehr witzig

They're a meme but they've existed for a long time now.

This election is a beautiful thing

Americans can't even take banter in pepe form holy shit

>Pepe the frog a nazi simbol

fucking pathetic :DD:D

Spurdo ban when?

>had "taken a popular internet meme and twisted it".

fucking triggered

If Amerisharts think they ban our Pepe, then they will be fucked

they don't understand pepe is like the internet, it is just a platform to express feels, it has no sides.

>implying that's a bad thing
Now those fucking normies won't use it.
All going as planned

d-delet this

I used to be on the liberal side but now I think SJWs need to be gassed for the good of mankind.

In fact, if you're an alien from another planet. Just laser us to pieces like Alderaan in Star
Wars.

>normies aren't edgy as fuck
come on

this, the left could easily meme pepe into a leftist symbol, they just lack the dedication of 400 pund hackers who do it for free

Memes never die. They just become ironic.

Than they become post-ironic.

This is a good thing, now Facebook and 9gag won't use it anymore

The alt-right is, unfortunately, worse. I'll take retarded attempts at liberalism over "ironic" Nazi larping any day.

Then they become post-post ironic, which is actually just ironic

>10 Jahre lang

Alt-right scaremongering is SJW subversion. Just like the liberal agenda of removing freedoms under the veil of 'we're doing it for your safety' and 'good intentions'

Alt-right is very much real and equally willing to take away rights.

Ah, I see. Very interesting.

They're basically what the left was 15-20 years ago. Extremely anti establishment, pro freedom of speech, and slowly gaining popularity amongst the youth. But once they get into power they'll become just as oppressive as the cunts they replaced.

Where does the autism become involved?

>pro freedom of speech
If they were actually pro free speech then they'd call out the MRA cretins in their ranks who throw a fit every time a feminist says something provocative.

I don't think western left can be considered as oppressive.

Keep drinking the kool-aid Matej

>post pepe
>commit a hate crime

Go to fucking Germany and say that

Give me a single name of a man who was jailed by the western left for political reasons.

(you know you can't)

Do hate speech laws count?

neonazis in germany get jailed for posting nazi shit in private chatrooms
however you can't get arrected for promoting the AFD
the way I see it they are freer than ruskies that get killed or jailed when they try to create real opposition to putin
stop thinking in american terms regarding freedom

No, because there was never a society without some sort of hate speech laws.

What about the burden of proof in false rape claims?

Show me where the Aztecs, Greeks, Romans, Celts and "every society" had hate speech laws?

Censorship maybe, but hate speech faggotry?

I agree, in terms of legitimate political expression the west/europe is very free, I was just asking for clarification.

I wonder what happened when some celt peasant expressed his honest opinion about corrupt druids...

My guess is one way trip into a wicker man.

If pepe in a nazi uniform makes pepe a symbol of hate (instead of the nazi uniform), it should be easy to make the ADL logo a symbol of hate.

>it's only bad if you call the censored content hate speech

This is why I hate Americans.
NB: that includes American jews.

We're getting to a point where criticism, rebuttal or scrutiny is being classified as hate speech

>not wearing pepe shirt proudly

Memes were a mistake

Memes are all we have left