UN says US should give African-Americans reperations for slavery

>Amid a presidential election campaign in which racial rhetoric has played a central role, the UN working group on people of African descent warned that blacks in the United States are facing a “human rights crisis.”

nypost.com/2016/09/28/un-says-us-should-give-african-americans-reparations-for-slavery/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
youtube.com/watch?v=SL8f5iWrzN0
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/03/black_slave_owners_did_they_exist/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just get me out of here please
its too much sharting and retardation

Seems reasonable. After that come the reparations and restoration of native indian territories, and apokogies to all those vietnams, phillippines and nikaraguas

Repatriate them all to Africa, problem solved!

UN can suck a dick, it's an arab-chink show

>Facing a humans right crises
>Aren't even humans
Really gets the neurons firing.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

>UN compelling a permanent security council member to do anything

Oh yes, such a horrible human rights crisis of not getting even more gibs.

Why, any less then a sitting on a pile of cash using a white man as a foot rest and being able to rape and kill any white girl you want would be unacceptable.

Weve been here longer than many whites, built the country for free and have contributed more to the American identity than any other group, save the English.

how bout we repatriate them whitebois back to europe

>working group on people of African descent

The only reparations they should be given is integration within American society. But for some reason they don't seem to want that.

This, tb.h.

In my cherry picked interactions with blacks art college they were nice and chill

>built the country

Picking cotton and tobbacco to prop up the backwards southern economy did not build America

Didn't US made Liberia to do this?

>whitebois back to yurop

The ones that arent total mutts yet may be integrated quiet fast.
Yes pls, after that you can see how many fucks spics and chinks give about your problems.

We tried to be a part of mainstream white america for centuries, but were told to fuck off.

Ok, well now whites can fuck off

Muslims should pay reparations to all the people they enslaved too.

>North Africans
>black

Do you then pay Burma reparations for attacking them in the 18th century? :^)

Shit everyone who's poor has been fucked over in America. Where the fuck are my reperations?

>all these racists itt

So egyptians were black after all?

You poltards need to get your stories straight.

>muh human right
Philippines made the right choice to say goodbye to this once great now retarded nation from across the Pacific, perhaps SK and Japan might follow their footstep if things kept going in this direction.

WE

>blacks art college they were nice and chill
Black masters are always nice and chill to their white slaves desu.

Why yes, every single black person alive today had that happen to them.

>the last 50-60 years have been marked by consistent efforts to get rid of all formal barriers, increase welfare, affirmative action, and foster integration and diversity
>now we're in 2016 and it's all been good for fuck all so liberals are coming right out with it and asking whites for free money and guilt

lol

How 'bout NO.

>Cred Forums reading comprehension

You've been there less than 18 years you underaged lil nigga :D

stupidity of posting this aside, slaves in the United States weren't treated nearly as badly as the ones in the Caribbean

>This is what niggers actually believe

What the fuck would Black people do with 40 acres and a mule?

>canadian cuck psychosis
pay reparations you swede heritaged cuntface

It's true. We had a lot of fun in the Caribbean

You're all fucking SWEDES pay reparations for slavery ooga booga!

>restoration of native indian territories
Not gonna happen, given that that's pretty much all of the land in the US. The rest of it, even if you're baiting, seems like something I could actually see happening.

mongolians enslaved millions, you pay reperations

Why does it keep suprising me that we pay incredible amounts of money on superfluous institutions or other peoples benefits?

>eternal swede
GIBS ME DAT

The terretory of the "five civilised tribes" could have become cool ethnic nationstates (not big ones tho) if they wouldnt have been trailed.

Pay is for civilizing you.

Yo, block party yall whuttup! Holla!
>BBQ the mule, burn down the 40 acres

why the fuck not if it will shut them the fuck up? imagine no more welfare, no more fucked schemes like affirmative action, no more shit like blm

You haven't done shit black boy

We should restore the land to all tribes that were ever conquered! A world of city states is the true was to equality.

>why the fuck not if it will shut them the fuck up?
Implying

>if it will shut them the fuck up
Oh, you sweet naive idiot.

WUZ

I bet this was what they had in mind when they implemented affirmative action and increased welfare

what's the saying again? if you give an inch they take a mile?

Every black man should have to right to impregnate one white daughter from any white family. This is a more sensible form of reparations, since it will benefit whites as well.

>It will shut them up

Even in these hyper-progressive days I have never heard blacks so loud

they will milk victim status until it isn't possible and then continue to try

>UN says US should give African-Americans reperations for slavery
I think they already do, they call it food stamps.

how inefficient

Tbf, Indians do have reservations that are technically even more autonomous than the States. That being said, the Five Civilized Tribes were actually pretty based, along with the Sioux IMO.

It's weird that you and Japan pay more than us when we have the veto and you don't

>his country pays 8% of UN budget
>doesn't has power of veto
kek

post yfw the US will become balkanised

It's like this with all of our "oppressed" groups

men willingly gave women suffrage, equal rights, shit like Title IX, women now get the highest grades in grade school and are over 60% of all college graduates, are consistently hired on the merit of their gender due to quotas, and still insist that their is a patriarchy glass ceiling keeping them down and that they need to earn just as much as men do even if they don't work as much or in as lucrative fields

madness

Yeah, why is that..?

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/

WW2, pretty much.

govt: have you taken reparations?
black dude: yes
govt: sorry, no more welfare, no more reserved entry into the workforce/education, no more welfare for you

done

Women make more then men for age groups under 30 now.

Do Quebecois get repatriations?

reperations are for slavery, the rest is for racism that exists today #blacklivesmatter

All evidence would seem contrary to the assertion of institutional sexism, if anything it is boys that are failing from the ages of 4-30

and yet here's the narrative

I'm tired of being a bunch of pandering cucks to these selfish assholes

My fucking sides, you better bend over and spread those cheeks for those bull masters little white bois lol

They will literally chimpout in a rage greater then that has ever been seen if that happened.

The entire U.S. will look like Stalingrad.

JE SUIS RICHE, TABERNAK

>1500
>Egyptians

Reparations for what?

>chimpout in a rage against the law and a fair compromise

at least that will give the govt a justified reason to use deadly force. it puzzles me why the cops didn't go all out against them in nc when the riots happened

I completely Agree
Give all of those African-Americans that suffered over slavery reperations
They deserve it for living through such a horrific experience.

It amazes me again and again how much wealth gets extracted from us.
We probably could have a colony on the moon right now if it werent for infrastructure projects in other cunts, staggering welfare and UN/whatever council funding.

Fuck this cuckery.

>missing the point this much

KANGZ

I thought they already were doing reparations

Because they aren't the vehement racists BLM insists they are and actually have a lot of patience for demonstration

that's the irony of it all, they play like they're so scared and oppressed and their way of showing it is vandalizing and trashing their city in front of the cops

right

>Ok, well now whites can fuck off
Yeah, imagine your life without white people.

>Canada pays more than China
What the fuck is this, they have like 40x our population

In order to pay reparations it is needed to make actual damages. You can't pay damages to people that has been dead for over 200 years, and their offspring is totally unscathed in today's world in relation to the slavery issue. This is so random that makes me really think.

>inb4 moral damages are bullshit.

Underrated

Black athletes and entertainers are sprayed all over popular media and pro-diversity IS the mainstream opinion

you're fooling yourself

>le all Africans are black meme

AND SHIET

They got their reparation when they were freed from slavery, then again when they were given all the same rights as white men.

I'd rather gibs them one way first class airfare to Togo. I'll even pitch in for a movie on the flight over.

>UN says US should give African-Americans reperations for slavery
And then shipped back to Africa.

un funding is decided by a composite measure of gdp and gdp per capita

Send all the good people here and see what happens over there, you obsolete farming tool.

The UN sucks, I hope they die.

A picture is worth 1000 negroes.

Playing the Devil's Advocate, but they never received payment or other form of redemption/payback for slavery, nor for Jim Crow.

those departments of the UN have become massive SJWs who even try to make up a study and data. they had/have done against japan and get away with it awkwardly defending themselves, hiding what they had conspired to it. they are fukking greedy, do anything to stay in their jobs. nobody takes them seriously anymore.

I don't say that we or any other country should leave the UN, but they do need to be defunded and reduced.

It should be less of an international government and more of an international forum that nobody has any control over, nor should it have any real power.

The UN ought to be destroyed, it's just a bunch of pointless bureaucrats.

It wouldn't work. The point is for powerful governments to illegally go to war with weak ones under the guise of an international policy action. If it were an open forum the cultural conflicts that have been papered over by western hegemony would cause the entire thing to fall apart. For example issues like "spousal rape" and secularism are imo irreconcilable

In a way that might be better than the hypocrisy that goes on right now. The UN will forever be used as a tool for Russia, US, and China to do whatever they feel like. Because you just know that the moment someone becomes strong enough to challenge that hegemony they'll unite and cut them down. At least if those grievances were actually aired maybe we could actually find a solution instead of ignoring the problem.

>Mexico even on that list
Disgusting, that is money that could be well spent by our fat lazy governors

>countries that the UN always bitches about are the ones that contribute the most
really makes you think

i hope we do get reperations the first thing i would do is help rebuild black wallstreet

>what is welfare
>what is affirmative action, a program literally invented to improve disadvantaged minorities
>What are hiring quotas

>Japanese government tells Brazilian descendents they'd pay them to move back to Brazil
>we can't do the same for niggers without an international scandal

How much money do you give her?

white people benefit off welfare and affirmative action more than anyone else in this country

I would kneel down and talk with her, maintaining eye contact as I pull out my lighter. I then use my other hand to reach into my pocket to jingle the coins, covering up the sound of the lighter flicking and burning her sign.

I just leave it there.
youtube.com/watch?v=SL8f5iWrzN0

The UN does actually spend that better than our own government and responsibilities aside is the price we pay for a pacifist foreign policy.

Better than contributing to "peacekeeping" misions or getting involved in the mess of "nation building"

I don't understand this. Surely even if GDP per capita is lower, gross GDP of China is enormous?

>60% of the population vs 12% of the population
Wew, also fun fact, any of those reparations you'd like would come out your own tax dollars. In addition to this, blacks owning salves was a pretty well documented thing to the point that New Orleans coloreds formed a regiment to defend slavery for the confederation. " In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States" (Source: theroot.com/articles/history/2013/03/black_slave_owners_did_they_exist/2/ ) Granted, free blacks in the US were a bit of an anomaly, especially in the south, but this isn't something you can just gloss over and ignore.

I'd fight them desu, dunno why the guy didn't.

Chimping out on people who are agressive is the best.

>any of those reparations you'd like would come out your own tax dollars

it could just come out of the billions we give to other nations like israel

What part of all Africans are culpible don't you understand you shitlords?

Still federal money. And you honestly think the country's ruling class wants to give up important foreign bri-aid to help people they don't two shits about?

>Built the county

Yeah, all that cotton-picking resulted in some wonderful infrastructure and engineering feats.

You're a big guy.

Not a bully though.

>Weve been here longer than many whites
But not as long as my native brethren

*Knock* * Knock*
Who is it?
-The UN
Who gives a fuck?
-tfw

>back to europe.

Fine by me I don't give a fuck. My house would be WAYYYY smaller though...

>native
>stone-age technology
>no concept of land ownership
>extremely susceptible to disease, addictive behavior
Face it, their days were numbered with or without colonization.

>no concept of land ownership
They fought for territory quite often.
Land was for the whole tribe. It was shared and used in the best way for the good of the tribe.

>extremely susceptible to disease
You aren't wrong, but it's not really their fault for being isolated from the whole epidemics of the old world. It's not like their immune system was weaker, they were just susceptible to Old world diseases.

>200 years of slavery
It's true. For this time she've became practicaly white woman

Comfy Obama

Is give her some raperations, if you know what I mean.