Are really uncomfortable Finns and other Scandinavian people when some stranger talk to them o is just a trolling thing...

Are really uncomfortable Finns and other Scandinavian people when some stranger talk to them o is just a trolling thing of Cred Forums?

Can you rephrase that in English?

No.

>Are Finns and other Scandinavian people really uncomfortable when some stranger talk to them, or is just a trolling thing of Cred Forums?
We don't talk to each other here, so wouldn't know.

Jorge please don't ever try to leave /esp/ again

pretty much a meme. Lived in sweden for a while and have visit every nordic country at least twice and there really was no difference with holland.

Learn to write, you fucking moor

>based Nils Olav
Nice

yeah, but Sweden has a swedish population of some ~70% and they all live in the countryside

Fixed

You see there's this thing called respecting ones private space. Civilized people know that others generally don't care about what you have to say, hence we don't talk to strangers without a good reason. I know it's hard for you third worlders to understand.

this. Most nordic countries are acutally turbo normies. I'd even go as far as to say that holland is more autistic than most scandinavians.

Yet they like to make themselves feel better by smugly sharing pictures of the way normal people sit in busses like that is in some way a sign of introversion.

this is what i mean. That is literally normal behaviour yet you guys post these pics as if it is exclusive to >muh secret introvert club

I just pretend im deaf and make this face.

Nice englando sandnig

it's not normal behaviour everywhere

Consider following:
Your post is true.

How do you ask cute girls to date?

>Hundreds waited in line for free (plastic) buckets in Pirkkala

maybe not in spain or latin america or something, but this is normal to most civilized people

is it weird just to ask for the time or directions to a stranger?

Why would you do that?
Everyone has a telephone, right?

like a turist or something, I mean how do you break the ice to star a conversation?

>That is literally normal behaviour

What?

>snow is everywhere save for the pavement
>probably very windy (hence they are all facing the same direction (with their backs in the wind))
>you don't want to stand on the road
>the bus stop building is already full
>you don't want to invade personal space

where else would you stand?

start conversations in pubs or some social place

if you ask for directions you will get directions and nothing else

Then you have to go out of your way to ask them while bearing the awkwardness.