What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-NgHh36_vU
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everything

bullying on int

Oh kurwa

Germans and Russians. Like everyone else's.

>no Polish gov
>50 years of no developement
>cuck mentality
>not understanding Realpolitk
>feelings in politics
>bydlos

It will always be shit because polacks are cucked idiots.

Subhuman and treacherous "neighbours" + idiotic policy ("democracy" in times of kingdoms and empires) + imbecile rulers + being cucked by Vatican, which resulted in:
- 123 years of non-existence
- 50 years of communism
- countless wars and uprisings
- total destruction and theft of Polish culture, genocides of our elites, intelligentsia etc

also, what does ''yyyy'' mean?

Nothing.

It's like american "eeee, aaaaa" when they're thinking.

got it, thanks

lol, where did you hear someone say yyyyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=m-NgHh36_vU

e > y

>constantly insult someone as subhuman and worse than you
>wonder when they get butthurt about it
Cred Forums is a terrible place

Litwa, I...

>former subjects

GIB BAK SILESIA!

take it

it's all yours.

from poles

kek

wtf?!

GIB BACK MORAVIA!

Potop szwedzki, best time of my life.

communism happened

I'm not saying it was good, my life sux, you know...

Sorry for fucking your shit up, Poland. Our kings just got a bit excited.

inferiority complex

The Swedish army got BTFO'd during the Deluge, after Poland started to focus its forces on the north after taking care of the cossack rebellion and the Russians in the southeast.
Pic related was another war entirely, in which Poles fought besides Swedes and Russians. Polish nobles were divided in which Polish king to elect and which side to side with (Sweden or Russia), a clusterfuck that is.

P.S. The Deluge was the biggest clusterfuck war probably in history.

Only historical ignorant and self haters.
>Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiourity and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility.
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

Well, muslims bring you vengeance in our name. Everytime a Swede is bullied or a Swedish girl is raped by muslims is a shout of justice for us. RIP in shit, cucks. You won't be missed.

>muslims bring you vengeance in our name

I knew polish women were really into african cock, but I didn't think it was this bad.

AD 1002-03 the best years