>decide to visit toronto again recently after all those decades
>step off the plane
>airport workers are all poo in the loos or somali
>entire city is shitskin upon shitskin and chinks
>mudslimes wearing the niqab on every street corner
>trash and homeless everywhere
>infested with poo in the loos, pakis, chinks, somalis and other trash
>leftists claim it's a multicultural utopia
>in reality every demographic keeps to themselves and form their own ethnic enclaves
>canada literally has new new delhi (brampton)

The fuck happened to the Canada I grew up in?

pic of passport for proofs

Why do you post this every single day?

What kind of replies are you looking for? What do you want?

Why Pierre Trudeau was one of the worst leaders in the modern world who ruined sn Anglo nation with his multicultural policies Mandeep.

Just nuke leafniggerland. We need a northern wall.

What do you mean why?

What kind of discussion are you trying to have by this thread?

Why the country I was born and grew up in is infested with so much shitskins.

Why Canadians are so fucking stupid to elect a meme leader over weed.

Sounds [oppressive].

Why Canada is the feminist and SJW capital of the world.

I'm really seriously debating burning my Cucknadian passport and resigning citizenship. I am embarrassed to be Canadian.

>Why it's infested with...

Because of a very liberal immigration policy? I think you know the answer. Why are you asking?

>Why Canada is the feminist and SJW capital of the world

Is it? Wasn't really aware, as to why I'm not why I guess the people chose it.

How can anyone possibly answer 'why'?

It's just one city, every western country has their designated multikulti shithole

Canada is a shit country. Nowadays they import everybody who isn't white. America is better.

I am utterly ashamed to see the country I grew up in and was proud of becoming New Shitskinistan. I ashamed that it's the biggest broadcast center for the SJW and Feminist drivel in the western world.

Nope. Vancouver and Montreal are the same.

Sounds like a personal problem

Why did you create a thread about this again?

>Canada is a shit country. Nowadays they import everybody who isn't white. America is better.

America is less white, has chimpouts every month and has like 30million illegal immigrants

shhh, you're in God's land now, AZ no less. enjoy your God tier gun laws and few shitskins

Why are you so upset that I did? Canada isn't a multicultural utopia. Anglo-Canadian culture and traditions have been eroded by the cult of multiculturalism. Canadians are fucking stupid to think that Pierre Turdshit was one of the greatest PMs in history. Canada was the first to adopt multicultural policies and the cancer spread to other countries.

And the immigrants in America are different. It's a meltong pot. You adopt American culture and traditions or fuck off. You don't wear your shitty poo in the loo shawls with your huge turban and bike around in the streets. Keep that shit in India.

I didn't say it was I'm just not getting the discussion you're trying to have here.

You're just stating something and saying how you dislike it. It feels like a blogpost, you're not asking any questions or trying to have an open discussion you just keep stating things you believe

This thread is an expression of disgust of how the country I spent my childhood in has managed to fall so low.

Cool

Write a book or make a tumblr about it.

You're supposedly a mid 30 year old man who keeps making threads about how much he dislikes a country he doesn't even live in anymore. Just burn your passport or whatever and forget the memories, it's all okay now princess

>And the immigrants in America are different. It's a meltong pot. You adopt American culture and traditions or fuck off.

Why are Black-White racial tensions so high?

Why are there blacks protesting all the time? Why does America have such a higher murder rate?

>The fuck happened to the Canada I grew up in?
jews

They're not that high. Racial tensions are nowhere near what they were even 30 years ago. It's the media constantly talking about it and the protest are usually hyped up by idiots both in the media and on twitter

>Canada
>culture

Because niggers are utter scum. The recent BLM movement is a result from SJWs and Liberals. It didn't happen under Republican leaders. We have a retarded chimp-in-chief eho goes out and goes IF EY HAD A SON HE WOULD LOOK LIKE TRABOON. Obongo has racebaited the shit out of this country.

>why are murder rates so high

Niggers commit 50% of all murders. And the US has far more.

Here's the thing faggot. We have leaders publicly speaking out against this shit. The closest you had was Rob Ford. If the PM of Canada were to mention the fact that the vast majority of shootings in Toronto are by niggers, he would be crucified by you CBC-watching dipshits. If he were to speak out against the failures of multiculturalism he would be hanged.

Fuck what Canada has become.

Who the fuck cares? You don't have to go there if you don't want to

Toronto is multi cultural and one of if not the safest big city in the world

Now fuck off you autistic faggot

Fuck off Baldeep.

>Baldeep

>The US is better than Canada, we just have 20million illegals, niggers committing 50% of the murder, a police state, insane prison population, BLM literally reking everything, Affirmative action, etc

>Vast majority of shootings in Toronto are by niggers

Okay.

Explain to me why we have ~50 murders/yr in Toronto, and it's one of the safest cities in North America and one of the top safest in Canada?

Why are you obsessed with a country you don't live in?

You're 30+ years old, shouldn't you be having children with your wife to propagate the White Race instead of posting on a chink imageforum?

You MUST be a fucking loser, you must bea virgin

Not this guy but to add onto that, it's also working hours on a Wednesday

Why is he posting here kek

let's wait for his reply

>strawman this hard

Again the immigrants here adhere to a melting pot mentality you retarded cunt.

Niggers are irrelevant and a red herring. They were brought here in the 17th century.

BLM is a result of a Libtards and SJWs. Both of of which Canada is big on. You also have BLM in Toronto and you have way more SJW-style laws. Our closest would be shitholes like SF.

Regarding illegals, this is why Trump is so big. If he wins, it'll be great. If he loses, at least we gave it our best and the libshits know that 44% of the country is tired of their shit. More time to stock up on guns to prepare for an upcoming race war. Unlike you we are actually trying to fight against this shit.

Toronto was extremely safe before the shitskin influx you fucking idiot. It was always relatively safe. It was safer in the 60s than it is now.

It has nothing to do about safety you fucking idiot. It's a about how a city that was quite white in the early 80s becoming a shitskin mecca now. It's about how Anglo Canadian culture has been completely devastated outside of the Maritimes tha ks to the insane multishit policy. It's about how modern Canadians are so fucking dumb to elect a person over DUDE WEED.

>just one city

>Toronto

Total shithole. Every other major city isn't like that.

Good thing you can still shitpost in your cubicle on a laotian basket weaving board faggot.

>Again the immigrants here adhere to a melting pot mentality you retarded cunt.

Yeah the mexicans are totally true blooded Americans
>Niggers are irrelevant and a red herring. They were brought here in the 17th century.

>Irrelevant
>50% of the murder is committed by them
>BLM is a result of a Libtards and SJWs. Both of of which Canada is big on. You also have BLM in Toronto and you have way more SJW-style laws. Our closest would be shitholes like SF.

Don't remember seeing anything CLOSE to Ferguson in Canada, at any point, ever.

America had monthly chimpouts due to cops shooting niggers
>Regarding illegals, this is why Trump is so big. If he wins, it'll be great. If he loses, at least we gave it our best and the libshits know that 44% of the country is tired of their shit. More time to stock up on guns to prepare for an upcoming race war. Unlike you we are actually trying to fight against this shit.

Didn't trump go back on most of the shit he said?
>Racewar
Kek okay Alex Jonez
>Toronto was extremely safe before the shitskin influx you fucking idiot. It was always relatively safe. It was safer in the 60s than it is now.

Why has murder gone done in the past 10 years?
>It has nothing to do about safety you fucking idiot. It's a about how a city that was quite white in the early 80s becoming a shitskin mecca now. It's about how Anglo Canadian culture has been completely devastated outside of the Maritimes tha ks to the insane multishit policy. It's about how modern Canadians are so fucking dumb to elect a person over DUDE WEED.

Why is Toronto so much safer than virtually all your cities? We have

The Mexicans where I live are quite American, dress Amerocan and act American. I cannot speak for the reconquistada chicano cunts in LA though as thankfully I have never encountered them.

Niggers are a redherring. We are talking about how multiculturalism is fucking stupid and a disaster.

I never said nigger relations were worse in Canada than the US.

>didn't trump go back on most of the shit he said

Not the ones that matter. Build the wall and get more aggressive with deporting the illegals.

>muh murder rates

Dude Toronto was very safe even before the influx of pajeets and chans you fucking idiot. You keep bringing up murder rates but it's a red herring. I don't oppose multiculturalism because of crime rates.

I oppose it because it erodes the original foundations and culture the country was built upon. Contrary to what your teachers told you, Canada was not founded upon multiculturalism. Before Pierre Trudeau, Canada had a melting pot mentality similar to America. Immigrants to Canada wete expected to adopt the culture and thinking of their new country.

Then Pierre Trudeau changed all of that. This tome it was acceptable to maintain and bring your culture into Canada without changing. Diversity is good. Multilingual signs, mosques and gurdwaras on every street corner? A-ok! Wear your retarded niqabs and shawls? Sure. Have entire cities of this fucktardedry. Brampton for the Indians, Mississauga for the Muslims, and Markham for the chinks.

I have fond memories of the GTA and it angers me to see what it has become. It's a disgrace. I used to go fishing and hunting with my dad growing up near Wasaga Beach. When I went to that beach during my same visit I saw a ton of shitskins and hijabs.

I have read your entire post but I don't understand what I'm suppose to do with this information.

This isn't actionable in any way. What am I suppose to do? Why should I even care about this shit

I don't expect you to. You probably won't ever experience the agonizing feeling of seeing the place were you were born and raised in becoming such a shithole akin to an unholy combination of new delhibeijingmogadishuslamabad

Just a fucking 1995 faggot I'm going to assume as long as he gets his latest netflix and chill with the xbox one dudebro shit.

Grow the fuck up you manchild

stop making this thread over and over again faggot

That's correct

But aren't you worse than I am?

You're over 30 years old and you still post on Cred Forums. Can you please answer and tell me how many children you have?

If you don't have any children at 30 you're part of the problem, you're an enemy of the white race. Will you kill yourself on the "day of the rope"?

you have autism, toronto is a shitstain and you did nothing to save it

get fucked, i hate everyone from ontario, entitled babies

Arizona here. You are a self-hating cuck.

>"you did nothing to save it"

LOL

What would you do? Kill brown people?

damn

Kill yourself to improve the world

Cry more bitch tears.
Deal with it.

Me or not having children doesn't make your country any less of a cuckstain. Gurinderpreet. You are desperately trying to move the goalposts.

>Deal with it

>While not dealing with anything himself

I shitpost about how cucknada is a fucking joke now on a mongolian throat singing board.

Yeah you're a neet and a virgin who belongs on Cred Forums

WOW a picture of a tourist site sure proves the demographic there you retard
if I took a picture of red square it'd literally just be chinese

I'm from Vancouver, we have few shitskins. Just filthy Asians.

the way he types im like 90% sure he's not even canadian and if he was that's even worse

I wonder if he's really over 30 years old

That's pretty sad

>The fuck happened to the Canada I grew up in?
It's dead. There are some white enclaves left.

>my taxes are funding this guy's welfare
You're an inbred paki goblin who belongs in Pakistan.

>If you aren't an autistic stormfag you must be non-white and on welfare

How could I forget

Also you are a NEET, you don't pay taxes, remember?

Post your hand with a timestamp, smelly inbred low IQ manlet.

>rich areas coincide with white people
wew, thanks for leeching pakis

I'm happy there are no pakis or somalis in my neighbourhood.

Obviously he isn't.

So is Canada like Sweden of North America?

projection

get out of here you retarded slavic trash. it's the same for the greater toronto area

>I actually know an indian kid named Baldeep

OH SHIT

Please, keep your Cred Forums shitposts on Cred Forums. I don't go to Cred Forums and post shit threads, so I'd appreciate it if you reciprocated in kind.

Thanks.