Oh Donald

Trump addressed the Polish National Alliance in Chicago, U.S. and said that he has a lot of close friends amongst Polish people and the Polish nation is beatiful and magnificent.

"I am proud that I meet with the Polish American Congress, and I promise that the administration of Donald Trump will be a true friend of the Polish people" - he said. Donald Trump expressed his admiration for the Poles for the fact that during the Cold War they kept the "flame of freedom" and thanked Poland for its support during the war in Afghanistan and for being one of the most loyal allies of the United States.

Billionaire criticized former President Bill Clinton for questioning democracy in Poland. Donald Trump supported the position of the Polish government on the refugees. He stressed that Poland is one of three countries that spend at least 2% GDP on the military and 20% of this sum is spent on the major military systems: USA, UK and Poland

- "We want NATO to be strong. If more countries followed the Polish example, all of our allies would be safer" - said the Republican candidate. Donald Trump declared cooperation with the Polish to strengthen the North Atlantic Treaty.

Earlier the advisor of Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, accused the Obama administration of betraying the Polish people, after the Americans withdrew from plans to build the anti-missile shield in Poland.

He also stated that Hillary Clinton "betrayed Poland" when she decided on a new start in relations with Russia. Trump adviser believes that the United States did not receive anything in return: - There was no guarantee of non-aggression, no guarantee to stop human rights violations and killings.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-28/trump-tells-polish-americans-he-s-committed-to-poland-s-strength

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFLPD7jdH_s
youtube.com/watch?v=7J5JMJ0JHx4
toledoblade.com/Politics/2016/07/12/Republicans-take-up-Polish-visa-issue-in-platform-committee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aFt6Q4fxFqY
youtube.com/watch?v=nWAnYMjjOYo
youtube.com/watch?v=n4_i-frYI20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow I hate trump now

Why? He wants to have good relations with Russia from position of strenght only.

>the Polish nation is beatiful and magnificent.

>admiration for the poles

Typical politician lies

wow, butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=zFLPD7jdH_s

He doesn't actually care, he just wants more votes like any other politician. More news at 9

Polish-Americans don't really count as a vote-power because 90% of them can't even speak Polish and don't associate themselves with Poland anymore. That's why Bill Clinton ignored our demand to apology when he compared our new right-wing government to Putin, because Clintons know that our votes won't change much

Republicans have a fetish of poland. Do you remember like Romney visited only 3 countries during his presidential campaign: israel, poland and uk? Poland has an important geopolitical meaning for the usa, besides we really contribute, soldiers and billions $$$

>some fuck said something good about pooland
HUR DUR GRAƻYNA LOOK THEY LIKE US XDDD

1939 is coming again. Kys retards.

Stop crying

it literally means

"we will use you against Russia in a proxy war, like Britshits did in 1939"

if they arm us properly, we don't need NATO and US soldiers here to take care of ourselves. What we need is military satellites, rocket systems with +1000km range and strong conventional army.

>not a single word about green card for Poles

I'll post this here becvause some finn gave it to me in another thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7J5JMJ0JHx4

>not a single word about green card for Poles

Wrong

toledoblade.com/Politics/2016/07/12/Republicans-take-up-Polish-visa-issue-in-platform-committee.html

youtube.com/watch?v=aFt6Q4fxFqY

the fuck is this

youtube.com/watch?v=nWAnYMjjOYo

>"We want NATO to be strong. If more countries followed the Polish example, all of our allies would be safer"

Fucking kek, where's the Pole who used to spam the Trump disbanding NATO threads?

Trump is a businessman. Why should he ignore bln dollars pouring from here?

I like it.

Thank you finland I can dive deeper into my schizophrenia now.

It's funny because clinton would drive a harder line with russia than trumo who is best buddies with putin, and you can see how he's getting desperate and trying to re-establish any kind of credibility after literally saying that under him the rest of the nato countries can go fuck themselves.

Is there a precedent for the Poles being this naive?

Poland doesn't want war with Russia, because it would destroy our country and kill millions of our people.

All the people with iq > 80 know it but OP is probably a case of both retardation and mental illnesses like 50% of Poles.

see

You are stupid. Stop shitposting ITT. Clinton is "strong" against Russia only in rhetorics, but she would gladly use us as a tool in defending baltics if shit hits the fan. I don't want war with Russia, nobody here wants. I prefer cooperation with Russia under the American umbrella. Oil price is low, Russia will die after few years anyway. What is most imporatant now is to reduce risk of war. When this crazy bitch Clinton gets elected, we are fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4_i-frYI20

>The Democrats and Hillary would certainly stop any Russian invasion!

Meanwhile in reality...
>Obama and the Dems let Putin invade the Ukraine, take Crimea and the Donbass and start a civil war in a european country, they also let them blow up an airliner
>allows Russia to have their entire way in Syria and the middle east
>meanwhile Russia strengthens alliances with Turkey and Iran as Iran humiliates our soldiers and Erdogan goes full radical
Lmao, no. Hillary will probably even be weaker than Obama has

Which is probably why you want someone who can actually guarantee that the US would honor their part of the alliance. russians aren't going to do shit as long as americans are involved because they're scared shitless of them.

That's how it goes pretty much everywhere.

The founder of the US Cavalry was a Polish exile from the partitions.

Trump is literally a corp head and would sell us out any day for a part of dat russian resources.

He'e the harbinger of a new world order where corporations can do much, much more than countries.

Can't wait to see corp police patroling corp neighbourhoods in USA tbqh.

>they're scared shitless of them.
Not for eight years since Obama and the Democrats castrated our Executive Branch and military, they have been emboldened and flexing their military might not only in the middle east but also Europe

Obama and Clinton belong to the same team, and this team proved that it is extremely appeasing to Russia. They fucked Poland over with missle shield completely for free, they didn't get any safety guarantees for Poland from Russia at all. How is Clinton any better? Because she uses hawkish rhetorics against Russia but acts completely otherwise?

Jesus, fuck off from here, seriously. What we need foremost is strong Poland and strong Polish army. Clinton won't give help us creating it, but there is a chance that Trump will.

He just devours too much Finnish MSM, he has no real reason to believe that Hillary would do anything about Russia other than what his television has relayed to him

>but there is a chance that Trump will.
Hehehehe.

Corp helping a country, that would be something new.

Trup would love corps to take the place of oligarchs in russia, the only case he'd help us would be if russia was weak and we had a chance to take over and establish corporate rule under some pan-slavic bullshit excuse.

I know you're all high on memes and all that, but literally the only reason why russians haven't fucked countries like estonia over like they did with ukraine is because compared to the american military russians are 1 million cavemen with kalashnikovs and a couple of jets. They are not a superpower no matter how much they wish and wish.

In a conventional war americans would steamroll any russian resistance, forcing them to use nuclear weapons and dooming the world both countries. The thing is putin and his cronies are too in love with the luxuries of life that come with running a country like crime syndicate that they don't want to destroy the world.

The real reason why americans seem so ineffective against russians is because a) russia is a one man dictatorship where they can respond to the situation faster than the american bureaucracy and b) because russians always bluff, and americans being too nice of a people never call their bluff. If americans did call their bluff and for example shot down all russian jets over syria the russians wouldn't do shit about it, because a direct war with americans is the last thing they want.

The bottom pic is from Germany.

-