How the fuck do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3VUK7h6x8A
military.com/daily-news/2016/01/08/opening-combat-jobs-women-mean-lower-standards-marine-general.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/19/marine-corps-weighs-lower-standards-for-women-afte/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2008/01/dumb_and_dumber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
yahoo.com/news/philippines-duterte-wants-open-alliances-russia-china-113934290.html
reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11Y1ZI
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/thailand-to-buy-3-chinese-subs-for-13b
stratfor.com/analysis/chinas-long-march-central-asia
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-10/mongolia-s-finance-minister-calls-for-economic-crisis-plan
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-18/lessons-from-the-epic-economic-meltdown-on-the-border-of-china
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With these

They should have been stopped in the Cold War.
The agreements with XiaoPing completley Jewed America into China and now they are where they are.
In my opinion, the US Navy should position nuclear ballistic submarines alongside the coast of China and then launch an attack against their nuclear facilities like silos and warhead storage sites. And then a second strike with ICBMs targetting their conventional military.
Then force them to surrender like what happened with Japan. You don't surrender, we nuke a city. You don't surrender, we nuke another. Until they either surrender or there is no more China.
As for what to do afterwards, there should definetely free Tibet, Shenyang and Manchuria, and reunite with Taiwan.

china=colossus on clay feets

UNSTOPPABLE CHINA

>colossus

No

LIDE INTO THE DANGER ZONE

>implying the US wouldn't be overrun by Chinese Elite military units the second the first rocket gets launched (and destroyed by their anti rocket shield)

You couldn't defeat China with three US militaries.

He's right.

Quality post. Sasuga, Germany-kun.

We don't. As simple as that. Good that they follow mostly isolationist policies (contrary to the US at their height), meaning we have a good chance of being left alone/serving only as a market for their goods.

>he's not right

Yes

>This denial
kek, its a long fall from the top.

Why would we do this? China would never attack us. What did they do wrong?

China literally has the most poorly trained, laughably equipped and unfit soldiers of all major industrialised powers.

ignorance

There's a Chinese saying about how 1 american is like a monkey but 1000 americans are like a dragon

and how 1 chinese soldier is a dragon but 1000 are like monkeys

I forget the exact phrasing.

>cut them off from international trade
>watch as the entire country collapses

we can't stop them

nice b8 you fat nerd

The average American soldier's equipment costs around 18k USD, while a chinese soldier is equipment for some 1.7k USD.
The majority of chinese forces comes from conscripts with a relatively short service period ranging from a few months to maybe 2 years, much in contrast to American career soldiers who've been deployed several times.
And to top it off, Americans actually have standards for their soldiers in regards to fitness, unlike China in where they literally lowered the weight criteria for the sake of nationalism.

Tell me again how the oh so well equipped Germans beat the Red Army on the Eastern Front

>implying first worlders can live without cheap labor
Wew

it doesn't even matter about the quality of the average soldier
Americas navy and airforce are so much better than everyones that they're basically untouchable

false equivalency m8
The Germans didn't have anywhere near the technological advantages that the US army possess now

No shit, they have some of the largest territory on the planet completely isolated from the rest of the world.
Meanwhile China is just a tumor in Asia landlocked by the Phillipines.

(You)

>Americans actually have standards for their soldiers in regards to fitness, unlike China in where they literally lowered the weight criteria for the sake of nationalism.

Hahahahahhahaahhahahaah

The Army lowered weight restrictions this year for females and "non-essential" male personell.
Lmao dude go find another military's cock to suck. Calling the US military "high-standards" and "not fat" is literally delusional.

The saying goes 1 American is fat piece of shit and 1000 Americans are a tub of lard while 1 Chinese is a dragon and 1000 Chinese can fuck you up real bad in no time.

>No shit, they have some of the largest territory on the planet
China is larger.
>completely isolated from the rest of the world.
We have 240 million faggots on our border and are within a stone's throw of a horde of spic/blacks in the Caribbean.

>Meanwhile China is just a tumor in Asia landlocked by the Phillipines.
What? China has a huge coastline. Futhermore, the Phillipines closest island to China is 800 miles away.

Somehow you are under the impression that anyone in ASEAN could touch China without getting glassed.

>females and deskjockeys
>actual soldiers

Its funny to watch America try to cope with being eclipsed. I'm sure the British felt the same way post WW2 when they realized thing weren't going back to the way they were before. Now its America's turn.

A huge coastline doesnt mean shit when you got no waters. Im not saying they're not big and powerful, but they have literally the shittiest location on the planet right next to a horde twice as large as their population.

It's 2016 user.

Our cuck defense minister just forced the US army and marines, over their own wishes, to accept women into combat positions.

All these chink proxies are really getting the ol neurons to fire

>How the fuck do we stop them?

Declare war like Britain did on Germany in ww2 for the same reasons?

Does China have more peasants than the USA has Rednecks? Because whomever/whoever can afford to lose more bullet sponges will win.

If China is smart they will destroy the US South and Midwest as no one cares about those regions. Deals can be reached with the major coastal regions. Hawaii would probably welcome China as they hate Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3VUK7h6x8A
It's going to look something like this in the future.
But even now, the only question is if China can knock out our tankers and airfields, since both the JSF and Raptor outclass everything they have. The most they can do is match us on our 4th Gen platforms.

Once we own the skies, we can pick away at their IADS with a combination of low observability and supersonic missiles. The most China can do is try to keep us away; they can't project outside their bubble.

An old saying goes that when you conquer China, China doesnt become a part of you, you become a part of China.
Happened to the manchu and the mongols.

How can Jewmerica even compete?

I can't imagine American's bothering with Mandarin.

Oh sure they'd try to make it easy with Pinyin and other resources but we're just too damn lazy.

Vietnam sends their regards.

What am I reading?

You do know what nuclear weapons are?

he's an educated military strategist on Cred Forums totally not talking out of his ass, you should listen to him if you want to learn something about warfare.

Wars, unless conducted by madmen, always begin conventional.
If anybody resorts to nukes, it's because they're losing. If, once we're kicking asses, the Chinese threaten to escalate, we've already delivered a major victory, humiliating a great power on the world stage.

The key is establishing that conventional superiority.

China will stop itself.

It always did for few thousand years now and so there is no possibility that anything will change.

Inner strife, foreign intervention, costal cities(rich) vs poor province, you name it.

>using nukes means your losing
>what is a nuclear defense shield
Go back to playing COD, real life war isn't like that

America and Europe stops themselves every 100 years

That's why we've nukes so many times in the global scene after world war two am I right?

>nuclear defense shield
None exists.
We can deter a state like North Korea with GMD interceptors (which aren't very good). But if China wants to nuke the US, they're going to. We might intercept a handful, but the rest are getting through.

Is this sarcasm?

How is China surrounded by a nation/people with twice its population?

China's commies will accept some embarassment in return for not getting BTFO conventionally user.

The US hasn't even proved the the BMD works since 2007 and 2014 when it partially worked.

The Army/Marines are filled with bottom of the barrel subhumans from the Hillbilly states. They are the same types that wind up in jail. They hate themselves and hate being in the military serving Israel. It would be interesting to see them fight an army with real offensive capabilities.

>China
>handling embarrassment

I don't think you understand Chinese's "face over practicality" mentality.

>this year

Uh. No, they didn't. I am in the fucking Army right now and I don't see a single change in the Army Physical Fitness Test standards and I just fucking took it a few weeks ago. I still needed the same amount of push ups, sit ups and running time. Shut your fucking mouth, pleb.

That guy's story is like the saddest of the sad.

>we

multi polar superior to unipolar world desu
count me out of this one

I don't think you understand how retarded you sound.

He went to war and got injured. Sooo sad.

Recent
military.com/daily-news/2016/01/08/opening-combat-jobs-women-mean-lower-standards-marine-general.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/19/marine-corps-weighs-lower-standards-for-women-afte/

Which they did in early February 2016. This enabled the two women to pass the Ranger's physical fitness test for the first time.

Furthermore, they lowered them in 2005 and 2008.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2008/01/dumb_and_dumber.html

>Army iz dumb
>Muh jews
7/10 people aged 18-24 in the US aren't qualified to serve in the military.
In addition to narcissism, you sound slightly deranged. I doubt you'd pass the psych eval at MEPS.

>Shut your fucking mouth, pleb.
>I am in the Army right now
>Army with capital a
>Shut your fucking mouth, pleb.

Excuse me but clickbait news on sites that have nothing to do with the military and Cred Forums fearmongering are clearly better evidence than any facts.

>clickbait

he died a typical midwestern death, high as shit on morph

I wouldnt worry about them.

Their official books for banks, which are always cooked so they owe $30 for each $1 for banks. Much of their construction is subpar and buildings will start falling apart in 10 years. Real estate market is going to burst there, and their economy is slowing down. Vietnam and neighbors will start stealing jobs from China, and automation/3d printing will eliminate even more jobs in China, tens of Millions of Chinese will be laid off soon. Due to one child policy they have a demographic time bomb. Their south china sea policy is uniting their neighbors against them. Their protectionist policies and theft is leading populations of their biggest trade partners to turn against trading with them.

China wont collapse like Russia did, but CHina has peaked. The days of high growth are over and China is going to remain stagnant and will have to spend the next few decades addressing internal issues.

Almost impossible. Most of the rare elements which are essential to the electronics, are mined and produced in China, especially in Inner Mongolia and East Turkistan

t. armchair analyst

The only way that is true is if they are too smart. I live in San Diego and we are infested with military shot bags - bottom lines most are Redneck lowlifes.

Typical smart Marine.

>implying anyone owes anyone in a state-run system

You do know the exact same situation happened in China in 1986, 1992, 1995, 1998, 2003, 2004, and 2006?

Guess what the Chinese government did.

And guess how many skeptics there were that it wouldn't work.

Defeating Chinkese defense technology growth is simple: Just fuck up the mechanical drawings on our servers. Toss in lots of shit. Let them download it and copy copy copy it all.

The fucking Chinks still cannot invent, let alone innovate. Feed them crap and they will copy it.

They can hack. But unlike Russians, they can't improve on the designs or innovate.

Ultimately, under their communist party, they will always be playing catch up.

kek

this has never happened before.

That is why government as become nationalistic to distract people from upcoming hard times

that bitch is a fucking cunt, she could have at least faked a smile for the poor guy's family
he ended up like that because he was fighting for his and HER country (actually for israel's interests but he thought that it was for USA)

What a shit flag

Why would we?
>this coming from Russia
lmao

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about that. They haven't lowered the standards for shit. Like I told you, you stupid fuck, I just took the APFT along with everyone else in my unit which includes females. AND NOTHING has fucking changed in my sex and age group standards and neither did for the females.

Still the fucking same shit.

They didn't lower the standards in February either for those two women in the Ranger course and NO! They didn't actually become Rangers. They became RANGER QUALIFIED. Massive fucking difference. BIG FUCKING DEAL, I CAN DO THAT and I'm not even a combat troop.

Excuse me, cuck. Unlike in Germany where patriotism doesn't exist, soldiering is actually a respected profession in the USA. Go cuck yourself.

>respected profession
>because soccer moms share "SHARE THIS AND SHOW RESPECT TO OUR SOLDIERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!" posts on facebook

Cuck, Eh? How's Blm going for you? I hope Shillary wins

The dumb Messican version.

Okay. Well, when I get out of the Army, I will practically have everything set up for me. Free college, free healthcare, subsidized everything, and civilian worship. (That comes with a river flow of pussy btw) I don't give a fuck what yuropoors like you think. You don't live here so you'll never understand.

Good to hear your opinion though, cuck.

I'm a full blown shillary supporter. So I can't wait either. You don't know me. I'm not a redneck from the south. I'm a liberal white guy from a suburb. I just know how to take advantage of benefits when I see them.

I'm not really sure show to stop them, but then 25% of our population is them.

>White guy from suburbs
>Supports Shillary
>Has the gall to call someone else a cuck
boi u better b joking

>civilian worship
>river flow of pussy

Nobody's gonna give a shit about some chair force welfare princess.
Except for pic related maybe.

But hey, enjoy it when you get out of the army...you hero.
All American boy. Thank you for protecting the FREE WORLD.

>implying we can't find it elsewhere

>chair force

I just told you. I'm in the Army.
But whatever, man. I'm in a lot better position than most of the cucks in this website. Especially yuropoors like yourself since I, myself, was in Germany for a good 2 years and they couldn't wait to suck my dick. I was literally cycling different German and Turkish pussies on a weekly basis.

>I was literally cycling different German and Turkish pussies on a weekly basis.
That's amazing man.
Must have surely been due to your profession as an AMERICAN SOLDIER.
A well respected profession after all.
A protector of freedom. A hero.

Thanks again bud for I know I can sleep safe and sound thanks to your service.

>he actually thinks people give a shit about him being in the "A"rmy

Promise gravel. Don't deliver.

I'm literally in the SAS you silly yank twat. Your military is fucking laughable. Without the tech advantage, which you got from us, you'd be nothing.

>due to my profession

It was exactly because of that, my cuck friend. Women love the occupiers of their native land. Why do you think women love refugees? Why the fuck do you think German "men" are eternal permavirgins? LOL

story behind this

By that logik German men kan simpli go to USA and fk lots of Amerikan girls after klaiming from Germani.

>That is why government has become nationalistic

Lmao dude they started becoming nationalistic in 2008 after America shit itself and the Beijing Olympics did amazing.

Good bait though.

what did you expect.

gravel is not liquid.

you have to wait longer like me waiting for my piece of shit magicarp to evolve

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

>they didn't lower the standards
Provide a source

>they didn't become rangers, they just passed the test to become a ranger and I am autistic

Reminder that the US containment wall is collapsing.

yahoo.com/news/philippines-duterte-wants-open-alliances-russia-china-113934290.html

>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said he will visit Russia and China this year to chart an independent foreign policy and "open alliances" with two powers with historic rivalries with the United States.

>Duterte said the Philippines was at the "point of no return" in relations with former colonial ruler the United States, so he wanted to strengthen ties with others, and picked two global powers that have been sparring with Washington on the international political stage.

reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11Y1ZI

>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte plunged one of the United States' most important Asian alliances deeper into uncertainty on Wednesday by declaring upcoming U.S.-Philippines military exercises "the last," and ruling out any joint navy patrols.

>The firebrand Duterte said China opposed joint marine drills in the Philippines starting next week and there would be no more war games with Washington after that.

I ordered gravel from Lowes and it's coming this week....I hope.

Start by voting Trump.
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day

Thailand, the largest car makers of SEA. Philippines should co-operate more with you guys, Myanmar, Cambodia(if it turns more democratik). desu would gain more benefit than mixing around with China or Russia.

China has $12 trillion.

Thailand has $250 billion and is reliant on Chinese weaponry and aid.

How would the flips gain by joining a Chinese pawn?

Shitpost, but USA is impossible to annex by one country.

Cancer will stop all of them asap.

Agree. China now is like Soviet Union in 80s, so will fall down very soon because of technical progress in 1st World and their economic bubble collapse.

Pretty Sure Thailand relies on USA for most of the weapons. that aside, flips can start by having thai motor companies to build factories for the flips. And then have a lot of the metal, glass, semicon industries to help out. They'd be more willing, since they are all ASEAN brothers. Oh the other hand Chinese is like the jew of asia, whatever the Chinese do. They must gain, they can't lose. So that's why I suppose Thai is better.

>cancer will stop them
Says the country which is still mining Asbestos. And Asbest is still doing well. Cancer won't stop no body. Only the birth rate will.

>Women love the occupiers of their native land.

This explains America being cucked by chicanos but not by BBC. Really made me think though.

Makes sense to me.

Chinese military hardware looks so much better than those dirt-covered, ugly and boxy looking American stuff.

So sleek, alien and dark looking.

brah you know chinks don't use conscripts anymore considering there's a fucking billion of them

Wow it's almost like China is an industrializing country and pollution rates have fallen for 5 years straight?

The Thais have diversified their weaponry and aid source immensely since the coup. Every major arms/commercial purchase since 2014 has been Chinese or connected to China.

>Oh the other hand Chinese is like the jew of asia,
t. Chinese

If so, then 76% of Singaporeans are the jews of Asia.

>the Chinese must gain
Uhhh and Thailand just hands out billions for free?
What country gives out money for free? Maybe Sweden. Definitely not America lmao. Definitely not the UK or France. Absolutely not the Israelis.
Look at our IMF. It's the American financial vulture.

China hasn't conscripted soldiers since the Korean war.

They are all people who applied to join, or that are part of the Communist party.

I am from Siberia, we don't mine asbestos. But we have cancer due to soviet unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine. Russians still use it in their rockets and pollute our soil.

>tfw not a Chinese in my country.

What I don't understand is how people unironically go their entire fucking lives believing all the hype there is, and STILL being gullible enough to continue believing whatever fucking hype they're sold. You'd think after a few years of adulthood on Earth they'd learn, but evidently not.

>he is proud to be a welfare queen

make sure not to buy meth and kill your wife on the way home cletus

We can't. Time to embrace our new Chinese overlords

Use Japan and South Korea!

tiny
chinese
dicks

i know how we can do this

Just wait. Their groundwater is already toxic, we just have to watch as their crops fail and the people get restless when the government can't provide food and clean water to millions.

If push comes to shove before their country collapses in on itself, most of their military equipment is either outdated or has never been through a real trial by fire. Anything "new" that the Chinese develop is riddled with design flaws and cut corners.

>reliant on Chinese weaponry and aid

Haha no. Most of our hardware comes from the US and Europe. None of it's from China.

It's the whole reason America is being so hands off with us, they're specifically trying to keep us from slipping into China's sphere you dumb nigger.

>dirt-covered
Because unlike China, we actually use it.

China uses their weapons as well. Very extensively, at that.
Their submarines are stalking US carrier groups, and one of them even surfaced within striking distance to the Kitty Hawk back in 2007.

Blockade-running against the Japanese navy and the US ASW screen around the 1st island chain, as well as escorting their ships through the Indian Ocean against Indian Navy opposition is a daily thing for them.

But they usually take better care of them afterwards.

America, on the other hand, uses their weapons to shoot at sand-niggers with tomahawks.

I've always wondered: how much does it pay to be a chinkshill on Cred Forums?

Surely people don't do it for free?

I should ask you that, chinknadian

>implying
I hate chinks and every single person who shills for those street shitting yellow slanteye dogeater fucks on Cred Forums

Daily reminder that one Nanking wasn't enough

>Chinknadian weeaboo
I fucking knew it

chang was geht?

Why stop them?

This. They'll be a good counterweight to American influence.

Europe can start by federalizing.
If you don't do it now it will literally never happen.
And if you never federalize then your gonna be exploited and pitted against each other by China.

With the TPP

>by china
But russia and you guys are also doing this already.
russians have bulgaria and serbia, you have britain and poland.

Federalisation depends on who is doing it, the current "fuck borders and shiieet hippies" will fuck it up.
I wonder how indochina stays mostly uncucked by china and america without federalizing.

>I wonder how indochina stays mostly uncucked by china and america without federalizing.
Literally every single SEA country except Vietnam, Taiwan and the Philippines* is a Chinese pawn, or in the process of becoming one. The only except technically would be East Timor (literally who cares) and possibly Brunei, but I don't know enough about Brunei to say.

[*] Obviously subject to change in the very near future.

>Zerg rush on Russia
>Russia will over in one month
>NATO will backstab as usually
>Moscow occupied by alliance
>WE NOW EUROPEAN UNION AND SHIEEEET
Feels good man

well then that explains flips move to china rather than Thai.

ah, damn.
Was under the impression that thais, burmese and malays are mostly sovereign.
Central asia is the next bunch of smaller old school nationstates which could be compared to europe. I dont know how they handle being between china, rusia and Iran tho.

Lost

here is ur reply

>my

Singapore is a Chinese country and I don't see how there is amy way around that.

The government may be cuckolds, but Singapore is 76% Chinese.

You seem to have posted in the wrong thread.

China's growth and size and power is real.

this is bait.

Nigger. Your tanks. Your subs. Your newest port.
All built in/by China.

?

China uses their shit extensively. Just because they don't invade random countries over supposed WMDs does not mean they sit around all day.

$5000000

Lmao the treaty China can join in a heartbeat?

Because of the decades of One Child Policy, China's demographics in the next few decades will look like a very top heavy inverted pyramid. The younger working taxpaying generation will be disproportionately having to bear the burden of supporting the retired older generation, and on the whole they'll break their backs to do it because of muh Confucian filial piety.

Right now they're throw money into building ghost cities with the expectation that the hundreds of millions of rural people they still have to migrate into them and continue to grow the urban workforce. But the real estate bubble can't last.

All in all, the Chinese economy cannot continue to grow forever.

>None of it's from China.

straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/thailand-to-buy-3-chinese-subs-for-13b

>Central asia is the next bunch of smaller old school nationstates which could be compared to europe. I dont know how they handle being between china, rusia and Iran tho.
Kazakhstan is quite literally "Russia 2: Turkic boogaloo".

Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan are very russified (not as much as Kazakhstan, but still) and closely tied to Russia.

Turkmenistan and Tajikistan are both somewhat more independent (but still closely tied to Russia, with Russian cities being flooded with Tajik migrant workers), but too irrelevant to really matter. Turkmenistan is basically a more irrelevant North Korea.

Mongolia isn't technically Central Asia, but it's still related, and fairly interesting. The people there are EXTREMELY anti-China, even though the governments are on courteous terms (for the time being). They're definitely pro-Russia and pro-West (they are democratic after all), even though they're not all that russified, or even all that westernized (relatively speaking).

>China uses their shit extensively

Are exercises considered extensive use now?

We're not a pawn of the Chinese yet, but the people in charge are slowly selling off the country to them, plus having a sizeable and economically dominant Chinese population of our own makes doing business with them easier.

Isn't your frigates chink and those talks about chink tanks and subs?

As in... I mean, I am not a Chinese in my country.

>will look like a very top heavy inverted pyramid.

Not really. Their birth rate was 2 until 1990, and has averaged 1.6 since then.

Japan meanwhile fell below 2 in 1973, and has averaged 1.4 since then. Their economy, albeit slow, is still growing.

For the best example of China's future, look at Poland or another East European country.

Poor as fuck in 1990. Lost a ton of people 1990-2010 to emigration. Population down 20% since 1990.
Fertility sub 2 since 1990.

Yet their economy is literally booming right now.

Why? Because demographics don't determine growth. Productivity does.

And China's productivity expanded 6.8% last year.

Singapore may be a largely ethnically Chinese country, but just like other major overseas/satellite Chinese communities (e.g. Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Malaysian) on the whole they have only contempt for the barbarians of Mainland China.

>Why? Because demographics don't determine growth. Productivity does.
Poland is literally only booming because of the EU pumping a metric fuckton of money into it, and providing Poles with an fuckton of jobs and infrastructure.

Your information is outdated.

Ever since the commodity crash in 2014, China has all of these nations prostated and bent over.

The populations (except for Mongolia) are pro-Chinese.

Mongolia is in an economic crisis, and no matter how much the people may dislike China, their government sucks China's cock.

Are they not?

You are autistic if you think driving a tank 5000 miles and shooting 2000 rounds isn't extensive use.

Are you Malay? Indian?

I heard that the government wants to make it easier for a minority to become president (fat chance of that).

Except Pew Polls shows that you are lying.

HK and Taiwan != Singapore/Thailand Chinese/Malaysian Chinese.

>Comparing vehicles that have only been used in exercises to vehicle that have seen 10 years of war

But you're right, that is a lot of use if they do really do that much on their exercises.

First of all, nice meme user.
EU funding makes up >1% of Poland's GDP.

Also, Estonia is booming and it has recieved 0 EU funding since 2013.

China's military pre-Xi and China's military post-Xi are like night and day.

You could almost say the military pre-Xi was the PLA, and military post-Xi is the Chinese military.

Nationalism is big in China right now, and the media has begun calling more things just Chinese instead of their revolutionary names.

They'll stop themselves

>China has all of these nations prostated and bent over
oh please, Chinese influence is fucking nothing there compared to Russian influence

You can't compensate for 60-70 years of Soviet rule, followed by over 20 years of Russian post-Soviet monopoly, with a few investments in the span of a couple of years.

By your logic, China also has Canada "prostated and bent over" just because of a few investments and Trudeau being a clown as usual, completely ignoring the reality that, when you get down to the wire, Canada will ALWAYS be pro-USA (for overwhelming cultural and historical reasons). Likewise, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan aren't de-russifying anytime soon, especially not Kazakhstan. And Tajikistan's HUGE migrant worker population isn't going to disappear from Russia anytime soon.

>The populations (except for Mongolia) are pro-Chinese.
le CIDF propaganda faec

Next you're going to tell me that Uyghurs are all pro-China as well, and that Taiwanese are also pro-China but are oppressed by their government and the Japanese-American alliance.

>Mongolia is in an economic crisis
Their growth has slowed down, sure, but calling it an "economic crisis" is ridiculous, if not outright propaganda.

>Except Pew Polls shows that you are lying.
Pew Polls only show the whole country's opinion of the country of China in general, it doesn't take into account that the Chinese minority here generally believes that PRC Chinese are uncultured and greedy nouveau riche peasants (but do business with them anyway because money).

>and the media has begun calling more things just Chinese instead of their revolutionary names.
Examples? Are you Chinese?

ok brother you try meeting a Singaporean and mistake him for being from China. It's like mistaking a Canadian for being from US or a Scottish for being from England.

>oh please

They are establishing Chinese businesses, trade ties, and even military outposts all over the region.

Russia is completely complicit in this. You seem to think they oppose each other in the region.

Also, there's a difference in Russian influence between Kazakshtan and Tajikistan. China is much stronger in the latter than the former.

>By your logic, China also has Canada "prostated and bent over" just because of a few investments

What?

80% of their exports are to China. Also, they are run by money hungry authoritarians.
Canada is in no way comparable.

> CIDF propaganda faec

Nice shitpost

stratfor.com/analysis/chinas-long-march-central-asia

>Their growth has slowed down, sure, but calling it an "economic crisis"

You are so ignorant it's hilarious.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-10/mongolia-s-finance-minister-calls-for-economic-crisis-plan
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-18/lessons-from-the-epic-economic-meltdown-on-the-border-of-china

>Chinese minority

Let me think.

The Malays that are discriminatory to Chinese in Malaysia somehow like Chinese more than Chinese in Malaysia???

Also, you are ignoring Singapore's positive views of China. Singaporean Chinese are very similar to Malaysian Chinese.

The PLAN = Chinese Navy
PLA = Chinese Ground Forces
PLA (as a whole) Chinese military

Also a number of institutes, programmes, and monuments.

t. Chinese student abroad

I am Singaporean Chinese user.

You're missing my point, I'm saying that putting aside the opinion of China as a nation which takes into account economic benefits and regional dominance, the ethnic Chinese have a bad stereotype of the culture and behavior of the general people of the PRC. This is divorced from the idea of whether the state of the PRC is beneficial. If you meet any Chinese from here or Singapore and ask them about the Mainland, they will talk trash about their manners and their sneakiness and that horrible Beijing accent that sounds like they have the flu all the time.

I admit they perhaps are less concerned about military and political dominance than Hong Kong and Taiwan. But the contempt is still similar.

amerisharts itt butthurt af

the fun thing is that everyone knows its inevitable that china overtakes them

it hasnt even been 30 years since chinks were dirt poor, wonder where theyll be in 100

>It's like mistaking a Canadian for being from US

So.... Extremely easily?

I know. Those would be the revolutionary names. I meant just the Chinese names.

>I admit they perhaps are less concerned about military and political dominance than Hong Kong and Taiwan

They are completely different.

Singaporean Chinese aren't afraid of Commie China conquering them. Taiwan Chinese are.

Also, I am Singaporean Chinese studying abroad.

Most Mainlanders we meet are from Canton. Not Beijing.

Also, I'd say it's closer to 50-50 with the youngest generation being the most uppity. Hilarious how 50 years ago we were all the same poor Chinese. Funny what money can do

?

The names to the right of = are the names the media is using most often now

?

ok bro then I call you a Chinaman and ask you if you shit by the roadside like they do in China, how do you feel?

>The Malays
Malays are happy to do business with China and make money, on our own terms. but Malays don't want to become a Chinese country and "slaves in our own land". this was in danger of happening many decades ago when the country was 40% Chinese and thanks to the British the Malays were being sidelined.