Both sides of my house

from yesterday

it was raining

You must be rich or a rich kid?
Looks okay, nice forests

Here's the other view looking to the street

View from my window
upper class neighborhood in argentina

No, not rich, land and homes here are very cheap. It's the poorest part of Canada

View from our back deck back in July. Neighbor planted maize this year. I ran around naked in my back yard this summer.

Weep you fuckers. Embrace my view.

>maize

Why don't you call it corn?

Other side

10/10 tbqhf

looks like game of thrones

Clearer view from September

So the rest of the planet understands. Only Americans call it corn.

Are there mountains behind all that green in the backyard of your home?? If so then give green card pls

There are no mountains in my Province, just iron-bound cliff coastlines, endless forests, and lovely barrens.

We call it corn bro

>mfw I will never live here
>mfw I will always live in a tropic shithole

what are you going on about

Nearest town (it's just one pub/shop and some fishing boats)

Everybody knowd what corn is

>t. eating a bowl of flocon de maïs

That's a shame, still beautiful tho

I will never live in a beautiful warm country full of hot passionate women.

Be happy where you are bro. Ireland is a shithole.

Nearest town to me is exactly the same

Stop

But for real Ireland and Scotland are two very underrated countries

Salt in the womb bro

Can I come there to live? I speak fluent English and promise to integrate fully and leave any monkey trace behind. I've been trying to immigrate to Canada but it seems they only take Rasheed's and amarjits or changs, keep getting denied.

Literally 20 minutes ago I was talking to a white German who just got his citizenship to Canada. He was denied the first time, accepted on his second try.

Nah I'd take cold climates over hot weather any day, and I know you'd do it, too. Just waking up from your sleep already makes you feel like a worthless piece of shit because you're all hot and sweaty.

Could be worse, of course.

It must depend on the person reading the application? Because the first time I even got denied a tourist visa, because the guy thought I wouldn't leave Canada once I entered and blocked me, cunt.

Except you live in a vast and beautiful wilderness. A boundless place of big skies.

Ireland is tiny.

Don't know why anyone would want to live here.

Are you white?? Because that's a big advantage, if they see that you're brown and without a job then the possibilities of them given you a try are almost none.

If you look like this you are welcome in white man country, but if you look like 99% of Brazilians, like a monkey, than stay in Mexico.

Newport Beach California

I'm about 80% white? Most of my heritage is from portugual, I look like a typical Southern European so not white white but not brown. I don't know what the issue is, maybe the officer doesn't like Brazil

It was a month ago or so.

You're going to need a bigger boat.

For your own good go read this. You Brazilian monkeys seem to think you are white when to a real white man you are just Mexicans. Portuguese or any So. Euro is not considered white.

pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic

Good swimming practice for the Rio grande ;^)

>tfw no bf

View obstructed by shed or house.

land is cheap anywhere in america and canada that isn't densely populated