Do maintenance workers get paid in your cunt?

Or do they do it for free?

Are hot pockets provided?

HE

DOES

IT

FOR

FREE

Winrar

Kek

Right here boss

Bueno mi amigo

Janitors do their job for not much more than minimum wage here (I think $10/hr).

How does moot get around that law anyway?

Meme answer: Because he's a Jew, duh.

Non-meme answer: Because moderating a Thai Sandwich-burning board is considered volunteer work here, and thus warrants not a dime.

Merda postagen

Here they are paid. In state schools they often annoy children. Even as an adult it's possible that they annoy you: A language course I took as an adult took place in a state school building. It was evening and the building was almost empty. I placed my scooter (not a motorised one) in the corridor because the classroom didn't have much parking space. After the course my scooter was gone. Because I knew from my days as a child/teenager that janitors in Swiss state schools are annoying motherfuckers I called the janitor. Indeed he took it. He didn't apologise.
I guess the problem is firstly that a position of power, although only little power, is attractive for people who like to misuse power and wank to their deeds. Secondly, the problem is that no single asshole teacher or janitor loses his job in a Swiss state school.

Eu gosta Luso's

Damn, swiss janitors are almost as bad as the ones here. At least they get paid though.

Vai se foder

Nao bully

Desculpa fofinho

How do you say AIDs in Japanese?

Ir-o-cu-mata

Não entendi

I probably spelt it wrong, thats the only joke I know in portuguese.

Acho que que dizer Darokumata

WHY DOES HE CLEAN THE BOARD?

Are you saying that he does it and don't get any money from spending his time here?

PENIS AND BALLS HEHEHE XD

HE DOES IT FOR FREEEEEE