Country

>country

>which area oddly concentrates every social cases and inbreds you'll hear of?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jJpBMd0DFd
youtube.com/watch?v=6fMwrdWmExg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Flanders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_Flanders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vergonha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Northern Paris area.

This.

I didn't seek to encompass third world.

>steal our clay
>it turns to shit
It's almost like there is a pattern

I trade 2 Roubaix for 1 Charleroi, fair deal?

You're our clay, noncountry.

And ours. Wanna split it up and have a croissant afterwards?

I'd prefer to split up yours, don't forget about the Rhin my mate.

>Literal British clay

Add Duinkerke and Rijsel for an aditional Doornik and we have a deal

>literral Irish clay

>fair deal

not really

I went to Charleroi, I can say 2 Roubaix are still not enough to make the trade balanced.

Well I can agree to you having Limburg like in that picture for all I care, but good luck forcing those peeps and the flamish to speek French m8

You've tried enough, it's time to give up pierre

Canada

The Maritimes

t'inquiète pas pour ça fréro

>mfw irish
We are closer to the English than you think

This>They created Tintin and a lot of shit like that.
They deserve to be an independant country.
At least the french speaking part.

Blacks

Tasmania
The little Island south of us. I've always wanted to move there but. It looks beautiful and cheap housing compared to Sydney.

They can be independant, for all I care.

But I don't want them in France.

Fucking never.

The French speaking part is the worst part of Belgium though

You're racist
You're racist

Here's a photo

They are like a tumor with a will of its own

Why do you want to move there if it's an inbreeding and redneck place?

Honestly Flanders should split off from Belgium, take back the parts that France stole and cleanse them of french and arab speakings

They export a lot of culture tho.
Mostly in the Francosphere but some of it even Worldwide.
I don't know if we can say so about the Netherland part of Belgium.

Blue - Based-Smart-Pure race people
White - Cucked-Retard-Mongrel-Inbred people

You don't know because you don't speak Dutch obviously

>saving my picture (with the same fucking filename) without my permission

> :^(

Well it's not really, just a stereotype. I hope.

I think it looks beautiful and I've always wanted to go there at least for a holiday. It's also much cheaper to live compared to where I am at the moment.

Well the Occitan managed to speak French in the end :^)

You guys are cucked now though and don't force people to become French anymore. It's been illegal to do in France since the 80's

vocaroo.com/i/s0jJpBMd0DFd

I bet you live in the white zone, mongrel

Wallonia never was a Dutch-speaking clay

>french flanders

>french flanders
Is not Wallonia

Charleroi is a shithole.

I can name in seconds famous French speaking Belgians, like Annie Cordy, Benoît Poelvoorde, Stromae, but I can't name even one famous Flemish or Dutch speaking Belgian besides K3.
youtube.com/watch?v=6fMwrdWmExg
Care to make us discover some more?

>The county of Flanders never existed

>celebs are important

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Flanders

I quite like Griet op de Beeck. As I a Dutch person I can't report that the Flemish do seem quite cultured, but they don't export that much to us. That's for a large part because the Dutch just aren't that receptive to such influences if you ask me.

I can report, not can't

>more people speak french so therefore our culture is better known and thus superior
This is what the French actually believe, literally anglo-tier

Yes, what's your point, it always was the vassal of some bigger country, Spain, Austria, the Netherlands ... and now France.

That they should get it back and teach them to speak Flemish again instead of that disgusting collection of frog croaks called F*ench

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_Flanders

I think he meant that most of the cultural products Belgium is known for worldwide is francophone, like Tintin

I wasn't the same French you told he didn't speak Dutch.
Spreading the renown of your country and culture is important. I'm genuinely curious and the only one who replied constructively is a Dutch. Why are you so much in the defensive?

Only 20000 people speak that and it's in danger of dying out. Honestly France needs to be invaded by the U.N so they can stop the oppression of people there

>usa talking about UN intervention

We are right though

All the crazy stupid shart-in-mart americans live inside that circle. The people who live on coasts or near the coasts are usually the normal people

If that happens, we will do the same with Louisiana, and I mean all La Lousiane territories. Time to dust up the French manuals my dear ameriburger, time to adapt to the Language of the land.

How did the retards all end up there? Or did they arrive there as normal people but wound up being retards due to the nature of that place?

Sorry but it's a different situation. They stopped speaking french to become even more American. You guys beat small children for not speaking French and encouraged kids to beat up and kill their parents for not speaking french.

He's full of shit because the worst parts of America are outside that circle

They were normal at first of course but isolation caused them to become wackjobs, especially in the deep south and great plains.

I'm out, I have classes tomorrow, need to go to bed.
Let me tell you for sake of the conversation that your opinion is shit.

She'll be translated in French soon, I'll try to read one of her books then. Thanks.
They stopped speaking French because the US changed the law to make education in English compulsory.

Bonne nuit :)

fuck off yank

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vergonha

call the effects of various policies of the government of France on its citizens whose native language was a so-called patois, a language spoken in France other than French, such as Occitan or one of the dialects of the langues d'oïl.[citation needed] Vergonha is being made to reject and feel ashamed of one's (or one's parents') non-French language through official exclusion, humiliation at school and rejection from the media as organized and sanctioned by French political leaders,[citation needed] from Henri Grégoire onward. Vergonha, which is still a taboo topic in France[citation needed] where some still refuse to admit such discrimination ever existed, can be seen as the result of an attempted linguicide

In the 1880s, Jules Ferry implemented a series of strict measures to further weaken regional languages in France, as shown in Bernard Poignant's 1998 report to Lionel Jospin.[11] These included children being given punishments by their teachers for speaking Occitan in a Toulouse school or Breton in Brittany. Art. 30 of Loi d'éducation française (French Teaching Law, 1851) stated that: "It is strictly forbidden to speak patois during classes or breaks."

Among other well-known humiliations was clogging young rebels, namely hanging a clog (sabot) around their necks

as the miserable honour of being the [only] State of Europe—and probably the world — that succeeded best in the diabolical task of destroying its own ethnic and linguistic patrimony and moreover, of destroying human family bonds: many parents and children, or grandparents and grandchildren, have different languages, and the latter feel ashamed of the first because they speak a despicable patois, and no element of the grandparents' culture has been transmitted to the younger generation, as if they were born out of a completely new world. This is the French State that has just entered the 21st century, a country where stone monuments and natural landscapes are preserved and respected, but where many centuries of popular creation expressed in different tongues are on the brink of extinction. The "gloire" and the "grandeur" built on a genocide. No liberty, no equality, no fraternity: just cultural extermination, this is the real motto of the French Republic.

>ywn come back from a hard days work of exterminating abos to play with your 12 fingered kids and then shag your hot aussie sister/wife when the kids go to bed

why even live lads

On the 27 October 2015, the Senate rejected the draft law on ratification of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages

France rejected this because they know they could and should be prosecuted for destroying the culture and heritage of white, people

Teach me more about my country.

Sure you genocidal monster

Under Louis XV, Louis XIV's grandson, France lost New France and most of its Indian possessions after its defeat in the Seven Years' War, which ended in 1763. Its European territory kept growing, however, with notable acquisitions such as Lorraine (1766) and Corsica (1770). An unpopular king, Louis XV's weak rule, his ill-advised financial, political and military decisions – as well as the debauchery of his court– discredited the monarchy and arguably led to the French Revolution 15 years after his death.[51][52]

Being far away from the sea messes with people's minds, see also austrians, afghanis, the depressing middle parts of russia

Switzerland, Mormons, abos, Serbia,it goes on and on