Korean Thread / 한국어 스레드

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Korea.
Let's talkeu at random in Koreanand English. Take it easy!

새 스레드를 만들 때 선언하고 링크를 게시하시기 바랍니다.
Please declare it when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3RvmgtKtew
youtube.com/watch?v=rTrxIwcbZkw
kaikai.ch/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did anyone see Train to Busan?

Nana

Tell me about ㅇㅂ
What the fuck does it mean

ㅇㅂis ilbe, pretty much korean Cred Forums

I see, thanks

No, is it good?

Haven't seen OP either

The movie is amazing, I was able to see it in theaters, Korea's first zombie movie, and I'd say its a hit

I've only seen...maybe...2 or 3 Korean movies ever. I got really put off by kdrama. Are movies where it's at?

I'm not a 16 year old girl, explain to me why I should learn Korean

I'm too koreaboo to answer that without a bias, and I'm into kdrama, why not just watch it and see how you like it?

if you dont have your own reason to learn a language, dont learn that language. I'm not gonna try to convince you to learn korean unless youre already interested in it.

Honestly, why would you try to learn a language if you can't even be bothered to think of a single reason on your own?

Anyway, I started to learn it because I think its fun to study languages and Korean is supposed to be difficult for English speakers. Now I've made some Korean friends and I'm gonna go to Korea, which I never expected I would do. Pretty cool.

how long will it take me to learn korean?

is Cred Forums a fast board, will this thread die if you ignore it for like a day?

ㅁㅈㅎ

>한국어 스레드
>다 영어로

자...우리는 한국어로 하자

in the three years here, never seen a kr thread hit 310. wouldn't worry about it

Why are gooks plagiarizing Japanese generals?

Honda, Hyundai, coincidence?

appropriation by culturally devoid gooks never ends

depends on how well you learn languages, and how much time you can put into learning it.

It's because we're best friends!

한국어를 말할 수있는 다른 여기 사람이 아닌 것 같아

으아아아아아악!!!! 이거 웃겨서 일베하겠노 이기야!!! 맙소사 그런 드립은 어디서나오노 게이야ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그런 드립은 가보로 내려오는거노!??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ나 공중제비좀 그만돌게해라 게이야!!! 너같은 꿀잼게이덕분에 일베하는맛 난다 이기야ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그런 꿀잼드립은 혼자서 꽁꽁 숨겨놓지 말고 얼른 드립보따리를 한아름 풀어줘라 이기야ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 세상에나 이런드립이 다 있놐ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ게이야 씽크빅 했노?!?! 드립학원 응딩이 ㅍㅌㅊ노???!!?! 완전 드립머신이 따로없다 이기야ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 머리이마어께무릎발부랄탁탁탁 게이야ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 내 배꼽 물어내라 게이야~! 완전 사람 죽이는 드립이다 이기야!!!! 숨을 못쉬겠노!!!!!!!!!제발 나좀 살려줘라 끄아아아아아아아악!!!!!

좋은 게시물

엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ게이의 드립에 무현탁!응디탁!불알탁!치다가 불알이 터저부렸다 이기얔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ불알값 물어내라 이기얔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ게이의 드립에 정말 호성 육성 칠성사이다 남한산성 만리장성 성균관으로 터지고 간다 이기얔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ게이의 드립덕분에 일본에 웃음리틀보이가 다시한번터졌다 이기얔ㅋㅋㅋ 노무웃겨서 공중제비 공중까마귀 공중독수리 돌고 웃음과 밀당하고 간다 이기얔ㅋㅋㅋ 그동안 드립수련하고 온거노? 빨리 드립보따리 안풀면 직무유기노! ㅋㅋㅋ아 노무 웃어서 뇌에 산소가 안간다 이기얔ㅋㅋㅋ 날죽이려는 국정원의 계략은 ㅁㅈㅎ인데노무웃어서 ㅇㅂ눌렸노ㅋㅋㅋ나좀살려주라끄앜ㄷㄱㅈㄱㄷ븍싣ㄱㄷㄱㅅㄱㄷ그브꺼억..꽥

Someone teach me to curse and meme like a korean shitposter

이 사건 원고게이(이사건 '원고'라 한다.)는 피고가 비실명화된 인터넷사이트에 게재된 글로 인하여 원고의 항거불능을 유도하여 각각 양 수족을 들거나 공중 재주넘기를 하도록 함으로 인해 복직근 중부와 하부 사이의 천공부가 소멸되었음을 사유로 이를 불법행위 책임으로 보아 출처를 밝힐 것을 청구하는 소를 제기하였다.

원고는 '애드리브 학원'을 수강하지 아니하였음을 확인한다. [증거]다툼없는 사실 갑 제1 내지 5호증 원고는 침해가능성이 없으므로 이사건 '드립'의 전수(을가 제 1호증)를 청구하였으나 기각되었고 1783가합6974 결정에 대한 재심을 청구하였다.

같은 달, 원고는 피고의 게시물로 인하여 원고의 고환이 2회 타격받았음을 이유로 형법 제257조의 상해죄를 사유로 고소하였다.[증거] 갑 제2호증

허나 재심청구인은 기록에 비추어보건대 청구인은 위 재심사유에 해당한다고 볼만한 주장을 하고 있지 아니하므로, 이 사건 재심청구는 부적법하다.

따라서, 헌법재판소법 제72조 제3항 제4호에 의하여 이 사건 재심청구를 각하하기로 하여 관여 재판관 전원의 일치된 의견으로 주문과 같이 결정한다.

>make a general
>on a board half filled with generals
>claims korea copies japan

japs sure are obsessed with gooks

게이여. 어느 농담學堂을 다니느뇨?
내 두 手 두 足 다 起立했소이다 허허.
그런 농담은 어디서 나오는고?
空中제비좀 그만 돌게 하오.
蜜같은 농담들은 숨기지 말고 이 紅塵에 풀어 衆生들에게 拍掌大笑를 가져다주구려.
마치 농담機械가 따로 없소.
내 頭 額 膝 足 睾丸을 유쾌하게 치고 가오.
그나저나 내 臍는 어디로 여정을 떠난 것인가?
도통 보이지 않는구려.
행여나 내 臍를 보거든 내게 일러주오.

can someone explain the Kimchi-bitch phenomenon to me?

kys

Koreans are gooks.

Gooks are Gooky.

Gooky = Bitch

게이야~ㅋㅋㅋ kia~기아자동차 아니다 이기야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 노무노무 운지땅크부릉부릉ㅋㅋㅋㅋ북따다다닥ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 씨발 뛰뛰빵빵 김머중 비켜라 ㅋㅋ꿀잼게이 등판했다 부릉부릉ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 게이시발 노무노무재밌노 ㅋㅋ 운지할거같다 이기야ㅋㅋ 삼기야 사기야 오기야ㅋㅋㅋ 청기야 백기얔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 으컄ㅋㅋ컄ㅋ 아주 그냥 재치만점 신'통'방'통' 유머꾼이넼ㅋㅋㅋ 신신따리 신신따 꿀재미 일베~ 나도한번~!!~탑슨하자~짜라잔잔ㅋㅋㅋ(가창력ㅍㅌㅊ?ㅇㅈ하는각) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ게이 울집냉장고에 잼없었는데 잼이랑 꿀까지같이주노 이기야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 일베 무적권 가는드립이다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅇㅈ?어인정ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 개씹오지는각 인정하는부분이노 게이들아?ㅋㅋㅋ난 인정하는 부분ㅋㅋ 어이 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ거기 노짱 대답해봐라 ㅋㅋㅋ 노짱 : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅇㅈ ㄱㅇㅈ ㅆㅇㅈ ㅂㅂㅂㄱ ㅂㅄ ㄴㅇㅁㅊㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 야이시발ㅋㅋㅋㅋ노짱도 게이한테 반했노 ㅋㅋㅋ게이 일베티켓 드립으로 끊었노 ㅋㅋ 혹시 타임머신탄거아니노 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 게이야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ이거무슨버튼이노 일베버튼이노? 눌러본다 띡ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 타임머신이노오오오오오옹오오 쒸,,,벌럼..ㅋ~~!게이야,,ㅋㅋㅋ 개,,십새..ㅋ꿀~!!잼,,이다쒸,,팔럼아,,ㅋ.. 니어미,,ㅋ만수무강,,ㅋ드립이마치,,ㅋ게이몸속에서 드립귀신을 표출시킨것,,같~다,,.!!ㅋㅋ 씨,,부랄탱탱부랄,,ㅋㅋ 게이,,완전~!!직설적으로 말한~다,,ㅋ!! 동상,,..씹,,꿀잼이다..ㅋ재미 보따,,리..숨겨놨지..~~!ㅋㅋ명실공히해,,라~~!ㅋㅋ 일베 보는동,,상들ㅋㅋ,,. 일베로

I'm not sure I understand. could you elaborate please

미국

한국

미국

한국

미국

한국

미국

한국

미국

한국

미국

한국

미국

한국

a day, yes. a few hours, no

I think you'll find that the flag in my post is the 연합 왕국 flag

Do you mean the concept of a 김치녀?

It's basically a Korean girl trying to deny her korean-ness in her hunt for a white man and a greencard to a better country, while she is in fact Korean to the bone.

Good thread

need a nana gf now

>Hanja

너 여자지

oh fug

*연합 왕국

죄송합니다 my man

How would you say "that feel when"?

고추 보여줘

결혼하자
덴마크 살고싶다

한국 아논들: 왜 Cred Forums에 왔어?

싫은데

Cred Forums kpop general 때문에 시작함
14센친데 제발 다시 한번 생각해줘

WE

Why don't Koreans know what tampons are?

당신은 아니 왜 합기도를 매일 공부합니까?

한국놈이랑 결혼하는 생각이 없다
Yellow Fever에 걸린 미국여자를 찾아봐

>14센치
것지말

What do you mean?

they have bloody ass draws leaks into their pants and everything

ㅅㅂ
9cm밈은 구라야

youtube.com/watch?v=S3RvmgtKtew

아닌거같은데

아닌 것 같은데? 김치녀는 그냥 이기적인 한국여자를 뜻하는 말임. 'hunt for a white man'?? 뭐 사람은 다양하니깐 이런 여자도 있을 수 있겠지만 일반적인 김치녀 정의는 전혀 아님.

Why am I learning this language?

What the fuck was I thinking?

If you saw a foreigner wearing this what would you do?

that meaning " i'm a one of mentally reatardo. please. do not talk to me. "

if you dont take it seriously and forget all the obvious plot holes and the blatant wwz rip off, its alright

I think Kpop is one of the most advanced culture from first world.

who here is a gook american and a failure?

not me

just a filthy anglo

yuro is awake. is this thread kill? wanna talk about kmovies?

whats the deal with korean guys and down perms

I'm here...

hi burger. seen any fine korean movies? ppl talk about Train to Busan a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTrxIwcbZkw

who is he?
He seems to be a Korean.

>Korean thread is unironically faster than Japanese thread

Empire has fallen

next enjoy korea.
kaikai.ch/

Capitalism made a normal person a monster

Koreans are so unfunny

Cred Forums = ilbe
Reddit = dcinside
한글 잘하면 여기서 놀아

Kek funny

>kaikai.ch/
apparently, the forum lacks the superb translator which makes a lot of funny memes. and without it, it isnt gonna be something fun to do.

i know theres another that kind of circljekrking site called kjclub and it has equipped that at least. i havent seen it though.

at least hangul is easy and looks pretty.

true, but korean is not east in any case

*easy kurwa

just add Yo to the end of everything, and you wont sound like a dick.

>just add Yo to the end of everything
well, thats some solution desu

How's Megalia doing?

Why are your movies so brutal?

because it's basically the only form of legal pr0n
Reminds me of one korean movie where this guy kidnaps two girls and keeps them in a warehouse where he rapes them repeatedly. Until they come to like it and try to kill eachother for the guy's affection.