CHINA WON PHILIPPINES

>I will serve notice to you now that this will be the last military exercise.
>Jointly, Philippines-the US: Last one.

USA on suicide watch in South China Sea

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/philippines-leader-to-end-joint-military-exercises-joint-naval-patrols-with-u-s-1475086567
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Elaborate

Honestly, I'm glad we're moving out of East Asia. We've fucked them pretty hard and I want the US to stop being viewed as the world policemen assholes
I'm sure China will treat them better.

Hey Finncuck

If the US loses influence in Asia, Asians and Asian women by proxy will lose respect for white men.

And if that happens, whitey = done for in Asia. No more easy pussy. No chink pussy handed on a silver platter to autistic Finns like you. They'll opt out for microdick chink males, and think you're more inferior and lower than a nigger. :^)

Philippines Leader to End Joint Military Exercises, Naval Patrols With U.S.
President Rodrigo Duterte wants to avoid upsetting China, with which he wants stronger trade and investment ties

wsj.com/articles/philippines-leader-to-end-joint-military-exercises-joint-naval-patrols-with-u-s-1475086567

Its not a matter of "if", it is happening already.

Joke's on you.

>没有中国帖子的时候的那个感觉

您先请”是礼貌

lmao good, make sure to take all the ones that live here too

>I'm glad we're moving out of East Asia.
We are only going to become more involved over there in the years ahead, especially due to China.

Jokes on you, I'll wait for a rich milf asian lady with a fetish for western men to take me to their first world super power as a sex toy

>beta while male
>ugly asian female

every single time

Good. Hopefully American influence in the region will erode more over time.

>beta
>ugly

Your butt must hurt eternally

The Philippines really has no military to exercise, and Duterte has burned his bridges so far as getting further US help.

USA still BTFO

>I'm sure China will treat them better.

>willingly put themselves under China's control
>LOL USA IS #REKT XD

vietnam's about to get double fucked on the south china sea issue.

Why do you care?

>Father is white
>Mother is yellow
> Daughter looks brown

This really makes you think

i'm vietnamese

issue is more about national sovereignty, because china will turbofuck their sea access and have pretty big leverage over asia.

Just join China desu. It's either American Jews or Russian+Chinese anti-ZOG

We have won the rest of Asia with TPP.

Your Congress hasn't ratified it yet you shart

You need to outsmart the Chinese with slippery Vietnamese tricks

>joining china
>have fucked up values and become mindless status-seeking conformists

nah, if there's one thing i've learned, mainland chinese values are quite fucked by asian standards. everyone distrusts each other and really don't have morals when they produce fake food and export it.

Wow Duterte is a fucking retard. I find it hard to believe the majority of Filipinos support this decision, and if they do good for them. Just don't come running back to the West when you lose your EEZ, sovereignty and islands.

t. Zhang

wonder why all of you Chink immigrants worship CCP so innocently

they'd become chinese footsoldiers in the next war or whatever. china has cambodia, malaysia, thailand and a few other countries in their pocket.

chinese asia-pacific might be inevitable, and it really is terrifying. russians at least benefitted their puppets and made them richer than them, the chinese will just buy and steal.

ive heard being a mainlander Chinese is pretty miserable.
nothing to live for and no point in continuing type miserable.