/asean/

>ctrl+f
>no /asean/

/asean/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdEdyD3LSg4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijg5e-rx9t4
youtube.com/watch?v=7VlNXtccG8k
foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/28/new-philippines-leader-wants-to-boot-u-s-commandos-as-isis-seeks-a-foothold/
youtube.com/watch?v=cu-HjF0AEk8
amti.csis.org/airstrips-scs/
youtube.com/watch?v=BG2P9xkFgVk
youtube.com/watch?v=Kzik8MOhlSM
youtube.com/watch?v=bYKbwWRd78A
tekiabaryrepalda.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/coronas-midnight-appointment-legal-or-not/3/
rizalls.lib.admu.edu.ph:8080/ebooks2/Primitivo Mijares.pdf
yahoo.com/news/sun-rises-beautifully-philippines-ties-china-envoy-091849990.html
news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/27/16/duterte-claims-us-manipulating-peso
gmanetwork.com/news/story/583122/news/nation/duterte-reveals-once-offering-to-give-abu-sayyaf-territory-under-federalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Magandang umaga

I'll bump for free

This is now a Sabina thread

youtube.com/watch?v=YdEdyD3LSg4

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijg5e-rx9t4

thanks Upper Quebecian Empire

Quebecois

youtube.com/watch?v=7VlNXtccG8k

No problem

what does Hirayamanawari mean?
I'm not tagalog

I feel bad for that innocent girl

Kill yourself now

foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/28/new-philippines-leader-wants-to-boot-u-s-commandos-as-isis-seeks-a-foothold/
Is it happening soon?

inverted poland pls leave

WAKE ME UP

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

thz for the flag

magandang umaga senpai

How can ASEAN stop China from taking our islands?

just nuke them!
[spoiler] OH WAIT HAHAHA [/spoiler]

The map is missing someone.

hey americlap can borrow carrier battle group? We need it more than Japan

What does her face trying to implying

Also stop being a faggot mod deleting my post cause some butthurt redditcucks reported.

RIP

>her dying is not a reason not to vote her

Brunei, on the other hand, maintains its claim to Louisa Reef. Accordingly, to the extent that Louisa Reef is an island and subject to appropriation, Brunei would appear to have the better claim to sovereignty over Louisa Reef. If, on the other hand, Louisa Reef is either a low-tide elevation or a submerged feature, it is not subject to appropriation and is simply part of Brunei’s continental shelf. In any case, China likely has no plausible claim to the waters of Brunei’s EEZ included within the nine-dash line.

rest in peace

f

F

F

RIP

thats what she gets for being a Marcos cuck

imagine if that ticket won lol

Du30 wants the same, so maybe Du30 is working with ISIS
you can google it

That is all rightful Chinese territory. It is called the South CHINA Sea after all not the South ASEAN Sea.

They think she's the cleanest out there. But if you think about it, after all her government service years, did she do anything to stop or minimize the corruption in this country? not even an FOI level bill? then her decisions are all questionable too. She protects estrada, marcos, and corona, which are all proven to be corrupt powerful families. An international court judge that condones the human rights abuses of martial law? what a wack person.
Remove all her feisty speeches and one liners to insult enemies on the senate, what would you get from her? NOTHING. That so called brilliance and intelligence are just all TALK it never translates to WORK. She's all talk but no walk her college students supporters are easily persuaded by corny pick up lines.

Do nothing?
What can anyone do anyway?
Nobody has enough ships, planes ,subs or even materials to build a 3km long airstrip.
youtube.com/watch?v=cu-HjF0AEk8
Just sit back on the lazy chair, eat some ais kacang and enjoy the breeze. I'm sure Hillary will do something about it sooner or later.

CHYNA

meanwhile Enrile is fucking immortal. is this dude ever going to die?

Hi Amerifat will Trump send us a carrier strike group to fight off China?

No, he's non interventionist. Even though he says "muh trade war with China" once he realizes China and Russia are allied against NATO he'll quickly fuck off.

It's best for you to accept China as your new overlord and set some terms

Hi friendos :3

Hi.

But the state and Jibby already approved the Chink fishing terminal, I kinda want to sail on a 5000ton tuna fishing boat in the Indian ocean fighting against the cyclones and assorted wind.

> enrile
> Dying

He pretty much gave all his stress to Miriam back when they're bickering like a highschool student in the senate.

vietnams claims are uhm..
a little excessive..
malaysias are the only ones whos are even close to realistic.

How's life?

Never really see a viet poster outside of /asean/

Vietnam claim is based from French colonial.
When the French control those islands and also Vietnam.

Spoonfeeding you, cuz why not.

fucking retard

>The laws Santaigo authored include the controversial Reproductive Health Act of 2012, the Sin Tax Law, the Climate Change Act of 2009, the Renewable Energy Act of 2008, the Philippine Act on Crimes Against International Humanitarian Law, the Unified Student Financial Assistance System for Tertiary Education (Unifast) Act, the Cybercrime Act of 2012, and the Department of Information and Communication Technology Act the Archipelagic Baselines Act of 2009,
Santiago holds the record as the senator who has filed the most bills and resolutions: a total of 1,007 bills and resolutions, as of December 17, the last session day of Congress in 2014.
Among the bills Santiago sponsored or authored since her election in 2004 were the: Reproductive Health Act; Biofuels Law; Renewable Energy Law; Sin Tax Law; Magna Carta of Women; Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act; Philippine Act on Crimes Against International Humanitarian Law, Genocide, and Other Crimes Against Humanity; Cybercrime Law; Seatbelt Law; Exact Change Act; Philippine Standard Time Act; Motorcycle Helmet Act; Kasambahay Law; Anti-Bullying Law; Archipelagic Baselines Law; and Climate Change Act.
She also worked hard for the passage of the following bills: the Anti-Commercialization of Human Organs, Tissues or Parts of Living Persons Bill; the Anti-Epal Bill; the Anti-Political Dynasty Bill; Billboard Regulation Bill; Call Center Bill; Child Care Centers Bill; Certificate of Intention to Run for Public Office Bill; Clear Sidewalks Bill; Compulsory Teaching of Ethics Bill; Deceased Donor Bill; HIV and AIDS Bill; Magna Carta of Workers in the Informal Sector; Pthalate-Free Toy Bill; Special Education Bill; Magna Carta for Philippine Internet Freedom; and Whistleblowers Bill.

NO

To me she's not exactly anti-corruption, more like just pro-law.

Besides with 1million ton to the capture amount will put us on par with Philippines plus access to sonar data to the average small scale fishermen.
With chink boats we gonna be true sea niggers.
Funny thing is their island is also the smallest of them all.
amti.csis.org/airstrips-scs/

that's fair but to say she did NOTHING and didn't work at all is just ludicrous

oh hai polandball

those bill comes from alot of sentors and congressmaen tho

Brilliant and intelligent in her own mind. Barely passed the bar exam. Owned by the late senator Roco in the Erap impeachment proceedings. Has penchant for histrionics. Always on the wrong side of political history. Just a novelty these days, with her non original pick-up lines.

>Barely passed the bar exam
Don't you need like a 2:1 or a first class honours to even get into the bar training course in the first place?

ah, the unsatisfied Filipino

I understand you, but you sounded oh so edgy

Anybody ever get a Mongolian flag? One of my best friends is Mongolian and he loves 4 chan now that he lives in the US, so why not flags?

Yes, I've seen that flag in Alphabets thread on Cred Forums IIRC.

Miriam likes to think of herself as some sort of crusader for clean government but in all her years as a senator she has:
1. Voted to keep the envelope sealed during the Erap trial.
2. Was one of those who goaded the poor masses to attack Malacañang during EDSA 3, 3. Voted to acquit Corona.
4. Opted to have the son of the dictator asshole as her VP.
She's no crusader. Her media handlers did a good job scrubbing her image but for those of us who remembers, she fucking stinks.

MANAWARI: Nawa sana mangyari. (Hoping it would happen)

>let's just focus on the bad things she did guys!

The world is quite beautiful if you don't read the news

Ignorance is bliss senpai

>tfw somehow ended up in a nightclub last night after made new flip friends
>tfw got home at 4am
>tfw I have a lecture @ 9am
>tfw it has to be tort law

youtube.com/watch?v=BG2P9xkFgVk

Reading the news makes me angry for some reason

Hehe, it's like reading Cred Forums.

life is like 4chin, you will always get triggered by the shitposting news companies

>When you having a good day but then you turn the news
>tfw infinite despair and hopelessness around the corner
At some point I am probably just gonna drown myself with stoicism.

So my chink neighbour died last night and now I noticed red ribbons are tied to every houses around here. Am I cursed or something?

>she's anti cuckino. I hate her so fucking much

Red ribbon is like yellow flag.

hey guys post the first names of your crushes xd

dalugdog

Hello /pinoy/

Durtete

I think we can now confirm that you are not a centrist but a very extremely gullible leftist

If John Oliver promised you a free scholarship by simply sucking his cock, you would do it and think he is highly intelligent

wtf is yellow flag

Are you serious?

What? You ever seen yellow flag?

It's white in my city, but yellow in anywhere elae here

The symbol of chinese culture

Ming dynasty flag?

Palaiyot

Dunno but maybe I guess

>chào ahn
Triggered

For condolence to the family who is left by the dead person.

>chào ahn
That sounds dangerously close to 早安 2bh.

Cheska

Shullamite

It should be the same tho, I just took out the -na infix because tenses don't usually exist in dictionaries.

>(Hoping it would happen)
I think what you meant is Harinawa or Harimanawari? (Not that it really matters that much desu, some meanings are just untranslatable)

Manawari = Ma + Na + Wari
Ma = Future tense indicator
Na = To become. Exactly the same meaning as in Japanese なる = Na[ru]
Wari = To happen / Discern

Furthermore, the word Kunwari where Wari = To happen / Discern (The meaning can get philosophical as it basically implies that if you can't perceive it, it never happened). But there's another word Kunyari where Yari = To do (Which Yari has the exact same meaning in Japanese again,遣る = Ya[ru]), so you can divide those and use Wari on its own as a word, not just a connector like Ma and Na or a particle.
>Iwari
>Niwari
>Pawari
>Kawari
>Wariwari
So many words..

Also:
Kunwari = In this context
Kunyari = Pretense
For the people that keeps confusing these.

Btw, I just got back from the barber guize :DD
Short hair feels nicer imo, should've gone sooner.

And if you really don't believe that they have the same meaning then let's try to put them in a sentence and bend the word using different circumstances and see if they would still retain their meaning:
Tagalog:
Na[ya]ri ka na... (You're fucked)
Mashado mong ni[ya]ri yan (You're overdoing it)
[Ya]yariin ko na talaga to... (I'll really do (fuck) this (you) over)
Yare... (Shit)

Japanese
[Ya]richattakana... (You're fucked)
[Ya]risugi yan (You're overdoing it)
Honma ni [ya]ritai, kono me... (I really wanna do (fuck) this (you) over)
[Ya]re[y]are (Fk sakes)

The meaning is still the same...

F

hehehehe

youtube.com/watch?v=Kzik8MOhlSM

Aina

isnt it suppose to be zhao ?

loaf malay-chan

post hair

Met a friendly man from Malaysia yesterday, he's cycling across Europe.
Took him on a walk around town yesterday, and we had breakfast at my house today.
He gave me a card from a Malaysian artist that draws elephants.
Just wanted to share, have a nice day /asean/

hello
i am him

Pretty short

his name?

>that
>short

>Opera user
R A R E
A
R
E

Yong, he's in his 50s, his grandfather came from China to Malaysia as a kid a very long time ago

Since 8.5 or whenever it became free

Yeah, I think it might be just me. I'm used to having my hair a bit longer, even from a haircut.

why would you convict someone who has done nothing wrong?

are you that guy who send me his butt pic to my mail?

No, wtf lol.

who /Mindanao/ here?

me!

Di ako tikal ah, kung pataka man ko, edi di ako magasalita ng ganto.

my bad m8.
its just creeped me out. he even send me a vid of him jerking n cumming

flip should sell Mindanao to us. we will make em aint no riot no more

Sup

>tfw people here are literally just talking about politics or how to get rich while the teenagers are trying to be self important activist's
Fuggg

>flip should sell Mindanao to us. we will make em aint no riot no more
NO OIL FOR YOU!

NO NO NO NO

Malaysia and Brunei should stop being Chinese shills, then we'll talk.

I think we can confirm that Malay chan is a gay

Niggers among niggers

technical reason for his saln

midnight appointee corny

I know someone called Cheska :)

Bobong must feel like a total cuck

>ran together with Miriam, if both of them won he'd be Prez
>almost won the Vice Presidency, now that psycho sitting right now will be booted out of the office by based big guys

desu you should just sell/have joint operation your oil field to us since we have the expertise and equipment

Why do you hate us friend?

>bobong
>ever had a chance of winning
Based big guys always have a plan B

he's a white expat stuck in Philippines with a dead end job and feeding 6 children from his wife that he met in Angles City

Sorry if the peace talk happens you gotta have to line up.
In order
China
Brunei
USA
Then you can drill friend

RETURN SABAH OR WE TAKE IT BY FORCE WITH OUR LEFT WING DEATH SQUAD

Kate

>there are actually dumb Pinoys who want to share a land border with mudslime countries

Met an Iranian first year doing law yesterday for the first time, Shia moslims are officially cooler now wtf

Speak Filipino you niggs.
t. nigg among more niggs in the UK instead of the PH. I see you're consistent with your niggerism.

Sabah is Malaysia now

>Speak Filipino you niggs.
Bakiit ka galit?

Wala naman kaming ginaway sayo eh

>we will make em aint no riot no more
I think babysitting South Thailand and East Timor as well as hundreds of thousand refugees is already plenty enough thankless good deeds.

>Flipbong meeting new friends
>induction lecture and I met no one
>friends largely from separate courses
Life is suffering ;_;

sure?

>"So I’m serving notice now to the Americans and to those who are allies: I will maintain the military alliance because there is an RP-US Pact which our countries signed in the early ‘50s. But I will establish new alliances for trade and commerce and you are scheduled to hold war games again, which China does not want,"

youtube.com/watch?v=bYKbwWRd78A

>nigger calling some nigger
Wew

I bet you think the only city that exists in mindanao is sulo, davao and zamboanga you cuck.

everybody in the govt has a bs saln. just look out for their range rovers or rural villas

tekiabaryrepalda.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/coronas-midnight-appointment-legal-or-not/3/

but we all know the true reason why he was convicted...

>flip should sell Mindanao to us. we will make em aint no riot no more
But there is no riot here though. You seem to be confusing that Mindanao is always in conflict when the conflict usually happens in the ARMM region where most of the muzzies are.

>tfw Iranian was a grill
>tfw made lots of new friends in the society
>tfw went to the club last night
>tfw nearly downed an amalgamation of wine, whiskey, vodka and beer in drinking game
>tfw got home at 4am
>tfw managed to attend 9am lecture
Is this what being a norma feels like?

Your death squad will surrender at the barrel of 25mm and convert into 100kg curry munching football hooligans screaming CHELSEA at indian curry house every weekend.

This

I remember when she claimed that she'll jump out of a helicopter when Erap was ousted

She likes to present herself as an Asian Thatcher and that is an insult to the real Iron Lady despite her screwing the UK's economy for half of her tenure

goddamn this might be the best move duterte ever did and will ever do

Babylon is crumbling down and we need to gtfo asap

>be in local defense convention yesterday
>the company who made this and the Indonesian one are talking with some general
>move closer without them noticing
>overhear that they're selling hard and the general just politely tells them he's more interested with Singapore's Terrex II/III just over the corner of the stage floor

JUST

Singaporean gear is always top notch

meant this to

Return of Marcos to Malacanang when?

*right*

Gonna get dibs on that new world bank china currency backed by gold while its still early.

Western Economy is a fucking mess and Deutsche bank is slowly crashing. Gotta play safe.

I have pictures but they're UHD, there's the new Ajax too and the Challenger 2 :3

I did not get to ride the EF simulator though since everyone and their mother wants to try them.

Not where it counts :^)

he got caught tho

hmmm where have I seen that before

>he has to steal design from Boer far-right
kek

rizalls.lib.admu.edu.ph:8080/ebooks2/Primitivo Mijares.pdf

before it happens pls read and buy a copy

Hi guys, let's post our pics to show our political parties

Hmmmm...clubs.

Of course, silly me. Also i am jelly

>Marcos has a lower death count than Dudirty

Makes you really think...

Malaysian gear is more efficient and larger than singapore gear

where? in the fantasy section?

yahoo.com/news/sun-rises-beautifully-philippines-ties-china-envoy-091849990.html

Treason but as expected of him

its actually base on records and flies done by marocs himself
its fascinating

Yellowtardz represent

I thought dutdut only has 1000 so far

After Charter change happened and Duterte will hand over his seat to BBM for free

Watch out for the DDS

or hopefully separation

Makes ya think

You know it's true

all hail aquino family, bow down pignoy peasants

why would you want that?

IF it happens there would be imrpovement because chinese businessman will take the chance!

Wait...that ain't a bad idea.

>he shills his Facebook memes on Cred Forums
(lol

Tfw high test isnt a meme IRL.

news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/27/16/duterte-claims-us-manipulating-peso

we are definitely on a tinfoil journey

that seems to the end goal

who wants to see de lima x jaybee scandal?

leila is in panic mode and doesnt want the video shown to public

South China Sea was a name given by European navigators not the chinese

>abs-cbn
lol whats next? adobonews?

>Everyday
>plebbit replies to himself

>soon

right now its a dutdushill butthurt FB tirade

ugghhh

Jungle roads taken me home

West Papua, Krakatoa

Jungle roads...take me home

ironic since the admin is giving the drug lordsamnesty and those who are testifying against her are the ones that we should actually blame why our prisons ended up like that

says the yt who replies to himself kek

gmanetwork.com/news/story/583122/news/nation/duterte-reveals-once-offering-to-give-abu-sayyaf-territory-under-federalism

This just revealed the truth about federalism. Dividing the nation into areas with a lot more autonomy and having his allies control those.

There are roads in Papua?

*tips tin foil hat*

yes, but they are made of dirt

Duterte is known for choking on mudslime dick

Read article, hoping that this was actually a case of him being misquoted.
>"Tumatakbo pa lang ako na presidente, sinabi ko, 'Could I just talk to them, sa Abu Sayyaf?' Publicly, I offered my hand of friendship, 'Can we just talk about stopping this carnage of innocent people?' Eh nakausap ko, pumunta sila, but they did not honor my — sana we can talk about peace, and if we can make the framework of federalism, they can have their own territory," the President said.

Nope.

Holy shit. Duterte is absolutely clueless about anything that doesn't involve murdering drug dealers, isn't he?

ex-pres noynoy planned to give the mudslimes P70 billion hes the ultim8 muzzie dick rider

please davao wouldn't be as prosperous if it wasn't for him handling chink and jap businessmen splendidly. It's like everyone forgot that duts has chink blood running on him.

> [tipping of tin foil hat intensifies]

Should have been appointed as secretary of justice tb.h he would have done better there unclogging the justice sytem

nah he is just pandering to them sop they won't blow up his city kek. If there is anything everyone in the south knows his with the commies

>believes commie meme
kek

Its the truth though...

Everyone knows that they just want to deal with peace talks because they want that glorious liguasan marsh for themselves

Woah all this fb meme
Is the dutdutfagging damage control over the cancelled war training or something
Because china doesn't want us to do it?

Its not really a seceret that he sympathies with the rebels and NPA
And blames america for everything
That 70bil is for Mindanao trains to be exact

>commie meme =/= truth
nope, just hearsay

How? I thought they got some huge ass gold mines, can't be hard to get some asphalt with that gold monies.

nice try yellowfag, but the P70 billion is for the Bangsamoro entity not Mindanao

>16 million idiots vote for a dumbshit mayor with no sense of basic decency B-BBUT H-HHE R-REAL THO
>only knows DIY justice and killing low-tier pleb pushers and addicts
>was funded by his drug lord friend whom he let go on temporary exile
>economy tanking, blames it on America
>blasts America for warcrimes during the early 21st century, but sucks off Japan who did worse and Marcos whom he claims to be a """hero""" when he was nothing but an extreme right dictator
>constantly shoots on America but kowtows to China

(lol

>t.american lapdog

>t. yellowtarded idiot on drugs
kek

I'd do anything to mamoru my hometown too

The ARMM will only get 25bil of that as I remember

Awkarin > Akarin

Chinese lapdog is the in thing right now
Ayy lmao

Indeed!
News is depressing.

is memenose from davao?

Hello Mr. Patel!

welcome to /asean/

STOP BEING RACIST DUTERTARD

DUTERTE KEEPS DEFENDING THE BLACK MEN BEING KILLED BY USA COPS

THAT BBC ENTHUSIAST WILL OFFER KITTY TO THE VERY FERTILE AND STRONG BLACK MUSLIMS INSTEAD OF WEAK ASIANS

Thank you, Filipino bro
I'm not a Patel though

[yellowtard autism intensifies]

dat nigga nose

>Criticising the UN for not doing enough to address hunger and terrorism and for not being able to do anything about Syria and Iraq and allowing big powers to bomb villages and kill innocent civilians, he said he would invite China and African nations to form another global organisation.
>invite African nations to form another global organisation.

Are you ready to get BLACKED?

>Implying he is not Gadaffi 2.0 to lead Africa into a golden age.

Thank you for bariayni rice and tandoori

Pls reduce fecal matter btw

We've tried federalism.

The federal government has all the power anyway and the state governments are just there to look good.

China is a better influence than america anyway

This.

Malaybro you should know that there are yellowtards(left-wing libertarians) idiots who prefer our current corrupt government system(unitary form of government) than embrace the Federal government because they fear Manila could become poor if this happnes

it's nothing but Feudalism and gerrymandering on our side
We have no cultural glue whatsoever
Lol and they say """yellows""" are pro china

It definelty a precedent for seperation when applied here not that its bad

We are going to get chinked

He was implying the Abu(a group that's fighting for separation) were to be given their own territory if it happens
It very Isis tier

You dont even know what Federalism is yet you bash it like a brainless yellowtard, this is the reason why Philippines is a SHIT HOLE, morons like you want to remain ignorant

The point is giving Abu Sayaff a federal state is akin to Iraq transitioning to a federal government with ISIS governing its own state.

He planned to give a Federal state to the Moros, not to the terrorists, get your facts straight

"""moderates"""

>The federal government has all the power anyway and the state governments are just there to look good.

I fully agree with this and this is what we should do here just to appease the filthy illiterate bisayas and mudslimes. Give them the false face of freedom with federalism but Luzon will still be the dominant influence, as it should be anyway.

the country is one damn clusterfuck

ThisI'm sure there's plan for the mild and mnlf as well

the problem is it only serves to tear the country apart overall rather than unify it. In our current political system of dynasties, and patronage politics in almost total control, federalism only serves to further strain development than make it better. And for a larger cost.

Of course, this would be good for Muslim Mindanao, but how about the other parts of the country tainted by dynasties and so on?

Bottom line is: The biggest problem with this country is it's too bureaucratic. Too many government processes, too many departments, too much red tape, confusing chains of responsibility, who should be accountable for what, and so on. Federalism only serves to make that even more complicated than it already is.

Rather just give more say to local governments in the budget process than go for federalism. Give more money to the provinces in a transparent way. Participatory budgeting with local civil groups is a good initiative, as well as grassroots budgeting which the current government is doing.

He was addressing the Abu sayaff in particular

Then it will be useless
The bickireing and shit throwing will continue

/davao/ represent.

I don't know about you, but I just want what's best for us tagalogs. Why should our time and money be wasted for their tantrums?

I know that it's the people in the government that is the problem and not the system. Even without federalism, the country is still with over 150 dialects, a smorgasbord of indigenous tribes and cultures, and we hardly know each other except for what kind of Jesus we celebrate during fiestas. No way of reconciling us ever, after all, we haven't had a civil war. Maybe we just have to find our identity...

Let them be, if they want to split and be ruled over by their warlord. They won't last a day until they'll be wanting us back

I'm not sure that this is supposed to be a positive campaign ad considering the utter clusterfuck that is US interstate politics.

You think having to depend on "Imperial Manila" for "budgetary handouts" is bad? Let's hope you don't live out in the sticks where there's no significant revenue generation to speak of in the first place.

You don't like having to subsidize Manilenos and their MRT? You're going to have to do that anyway under a Federal government, much in same way that California and New York end up covering for the Midwest in budgetary spending.

Fuck user are you me?

Abad clan and Batanes have to pay their expenses by themselves

MFW

khryzza. years later I found out that she liked me. i did not get any hints or i was too dense ;_;

Wake me up when Filipinos end

Fuck.me too

you'll be sleeping for a while

At last, a non Filipino.

No, I'm only trying to instill a situation where our Bisayan and Moro brothers and sisters can finally realize how fucking stupid they are.

They're the ones wanting to break this country apart, not us. I don't even know what the hell they're going to do with their own federal state.

They started chanting

HAMNI HAMNI KOO KOO
HAMNI HAMNI KOO KOO

What does that mean?

They will still get subsidized by a richer state

How did your neighbor die? They might be telling his spirit to fuck off.

I don't know. He died last night. I'm assuming natural cause.

Is Cagayan or Cordillera rich?

homu homu

Its time.

bisaya is dumb as fuck tho

CAR, yes they are rich the mines are there

Time for united Borneo federation

>federation

Its

EMPIRE
M
P
I
R
E

Not after we overthrow the sultanate

>that fucking foreign-born autismfest will not end until Sunday

Not yet

Licia Risen

Sorry Filipines, we are still not giving Sabah to you

Not unless our Lord and Saviour Dutdut will threaten his way to giving us Sabah

not even for kiss?

Let's see that Son of a whore try it

Only if you post tities with timestamp

HAND OVER SABAH AND NOBODY GETS HURT

forget sabah.
I'd kiss you for free

Why do you want more muslims?

IM SICK OF THE INCREASE OF FAGGOTS AND FEMINIST IN OUR COUNTRY

WE NEED ISLAM NOW BECAUSE WE NEED TO END DEGENERACY AND PUT WOMEN BACK IN THEIR PLACE.

CATHOLICS KEEPS CATERING TO THESE DEGENERATES WHICH IS BECOMING A JOKE.

ISLAM IS A WAY OF LIFE, WHILE CHRISITIANITY IS JUST SOME FUCKING LABEL WORTH NOTHING

Ok. Please be a cute girl

I feel like I'm Rangga

Itchy balls lah

You feel being in the closet?

Scratch

Rangga hates normies

Hand smelly now

Wash hand and fap. Post cumshot

Lmao you gay

Do it. Mine will always be thicker

My cum's never as white-ish as that of normal people's for some reason :

Maybe you are doing it too frequently.

I used to fap M twice each day and the cum is not whitish and less sticky

The feeling isn't that good compared to abstaining for a few days before jacking off

Nah, it's always been like that :(
It's still sticky but boy is it clear

Weird

How does it smell?

BANTOG GANI SALA NA SA GINOO ANG MGA BAYOT. KAILANGAN BUNOGON NA SILA OG DILI IPALABO!

tulong na antukin ngayon

MISTER CHANG SAYS I HAVE TO WORK FOR THE GOOD GOYS

Fuck his wife

eh about that..does getting a handjob from her wife counts?

If all of Mr. Lim's employees are asleep by now, who are all of you guys?

Uni freshmen?

Uni student with free time?

Insomniac?

Depressed?

Proxy?

NEET

Yes, good job my friend

Too intelligent to wagecuck

>Insomniac?
>Depressed?
Both!

Ryuki is the best kamen rider series