Again?

Again?

And Americans are just okay with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's literally no problem? another 2 souls taken and returned that's such a small number who cares

>The American justifies his obsession with guns.

>This """"American"""" doesn't even own a gun
live free, die hard, or get shot bitch

We have a gun epidemic.

Criminals outgun our policemen.

Military style assault weapons.

The diversity of the inner city African American community is a strength.

>this one thai faggot who's cointry is far more dnagerous that spends hours every day scouring the internet for shooting news in the US and makes 4chin posts

The people shot were niggers.

The person who did the shooting was black.

Why should I care?

we're the 3rd largest country in the world and some guy was prevented from killing any

fuck off and die Thailad you bloody nonce

Yeah it's fine. If it wasn't guns it would be knives, arson, explosives, whatever. We aren't going put our nuts on the table for the globalists to chop off like Australia did.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
Vote here everyday and put a stop to the globalist madness.

>Obsession, not possession.
The American showing his reading skills.

Itt butt hurt Americans responding to low level bait

there are shootings in my city (chicago) every single day. every single day. EVERY.
you kinda get used to it

>meanwhile a man carrying a gun shoots a terrorist running around slashing people with a knife in Minnesota

A good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun. But explosives -- that's some scary shit. Not even unarmed people can bum rush an attacker if it's just a rigged explosive instead of him having a gun.

This is what happens when you give guns to teachers and kids.

Obviously we need to give fully automatic AR15s to children so they can protect themselves

lmao

Does canada have same kind of gun laws that us has?

*US

Well if schools gave every kid a gun, then they could protect themselves.

>yuropoors are still trying to justify not being able have fun

Beautiful.

arm your all people with AR-15 my fellow americans
peace will come

>shooting kids is fun

No, to own or buy a gun in Canada you need a possessions and acquisitions license (PAL) which requires a gun safety course, and we have 3 categories of firearm, regular, restricted, and prohibited. Regular is hunting rifles and shotguns, restricted starts to get a little arbitrary but generally includes guns considered to be more dangerous, for those you need another license and they often come with special rules, for example one can own an AR-15 but can only use and transport it to and from a gun range. Prohibited is basically impossible to get unless you have a very valid reason like law enforcement job or you are a serious collector, most handguns are in this category.

Some places in America have more lenient laws, many urban American cities or states like MA and CA have similar or even stricter laws.

Hunting is a big part of Canadian culture though, so we do like our guns overall.

shooting children is a national past time you swedecuck.

>Breaking News:
>Europeans found to be posting hateful comments on racist-pedophilia online community "fourchan."
>EU is responding by banning fingers and keyboards

>The American cuck tries to justify his argument by attacking guns

There's nothing wrong with most adults having guns. Americans just shouldn't be allowed to have them.

America isn't a first world country, we've discussed this many times before.

I'm fairly sure Thailand isn't in Europe, but I could be wrong of course.

Also 10 round pistol mag caps and 5 round rifle mag caps for semi-autos.

Your gun laws are worse than ours. I mean you can't even own suppressors.

I'm going to waterboard you in your own maple syrup.

Go on...

Yeah but they rarely happen here in the civilized north side

hell no

Semi-automatic. No child needs a full auto.

Our gun laws are horribly arbitrary and decided upon by the RCMP with each gun and accessory getting a determination.
PM Harper tried for years to clean it up but only succeeded in getting rid of the registration requirement.
We need a complete overhaul, just not while the Liberals are in power.

fuck that dude i need my guns to keep off rabid niggers during the race riot

Nice quads.
It would stop happening if these people could be mentally checked before being allowed to purchase a gun.

>be american
>get shot

unlikely

Why don't you ask CNN about Chicago, OP?
Only 2 kids wounded would be a record 15 minutes.

Lots of problems could be fixed if America could move past the phrase "shall not be infringed" and got over loopholes like gunshows and private sale.

A quick background check looking for violent history or mental illness, and a requirement that only licensed dealers can sell guns (those wishing to sell their's can do so via consignment through a licensed dealer). That would fix a shitload of America's gun problems without doing any serious damage to the 2nd amendment.

You have changed amendements before, and for way less important reasons.

Private sales are not loopholes, they're private. Privacy is not a fucking loophole.

And no, we don't need to reduce our freedoms. What we need is to be more consistent with our freedoms.

t. moor rapebaby

Good luck with that, you can keep pretending that the ability to buy guns without any screening process is in any way an important or helpful freedom and you can continue to watch people die unnecessarily, even if the numbers are dropping and insignificant per capita, it seems like a few extra minutes when buying a gun would be worth even 1 life.

American exceptionalism is eclipsed only by American narcissism.

>you can keep pretending that the ability to buy guns without any screening process is in any way an important or helpful freedom
And you can continue to blame freedom and liberty for the world's problems. I would only really mind if you were a voting American.

Born in Riverside, CA, will be voting this November

Freedom isn't the problem, American abuse of these freedoms is, and when one abuses something to this extent, one loses that right.

>Kuckifornia
Ah, well that explains things.

>and when one abuses something to this extent, one loses that right.
Let me to correct this so that is actually aligned with what you believe:
>When your neighbor abuses something to this extent, you no longer deserve some of your freedoms

I left CA at a young age and consider it cancer. I am voting republican, I want to see minor reforms in the acquisition of guns, not a leftist tirade against them, nor do I consider gun laws to be the most important issue this election, and yes, we exist in a society, we are only as strong as our weakest link

>legislating for the lowest common denominator
I see you'd really like to crush that American Exceptionalism if you could.

come take them leaf

if those kids had guns none of this would've happened

>being allowed
gonna be there to check jamal when he's string purchasing one from the only clean nigger in niggerdom? didn't think so faggot

they are OK whit this maybe one day every single children can carry a gun and prevent this horror

This, deterrence is required for peace.

>link says it was an underage teen
>cannot legally own guns or buy them
>hurr we need mental checks

fucking idiots

I know this is sarcasm, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug. I'm so triggered.

Don't forget the rednecks.

>niggers just shouldn't be allowed to have them

Ftfy

While blacks are committing a lot of crime, there are some good ones. And disarming those good ones when they're in the black communities, basically violent warzones, would really be unforgivable.

If more of the honest black men owned guns, they might be able to help us clean up some of those gangbangers.

I know the difference between a Basket-Ball American and a regular American black man.

I chose to use the word "nigger" purposely.

There's a difference between nigger and black you fucking racist

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I didn't realize I was talking to Chris Rock.

Nice quads

And I don't really care. I keep to myself.