that actually made me think

Lol Brasil.
What a African shithole

huh i can hardly believe that america got that few

Just remember all those threads
>Argentina is white
>Brazil is white

canada and most of the us did not allow slaves

The US had breeding pens for slaves. Ours kept dying without enough offspring so we had to import more

Was it worth it?

its afrika 2, like 100 milion nogs, compare to usa who has like 15 million

>Was it worth it?

Yes!!! Brasil is know a High IQ, first world country because of that superior african blood

Literally nothing wrong with slave labor.

I mean aftermath of slavery.

Why did Africans get taken advantage so badly?

Why didn't Arabs, Chinese, etc get taken as slaves like niggers did?

this, the slaves in the US reproduced. the map isnt an accurate representation of the amount of slaves in the US.

[Citation needed]

There were slaves in every state in 1784.

>when I remember there are almost no blacks in Mexico
>but then I remember it's full of mexicans

Alberto Barbosa speaks as himself

The blacks in Africa has a LOT of slaves, and readily sold slaves. They were not just regular Africans standing around who were "taken" as slaves.

Does Brasil have more blacks than Sudan?

So why didn't that happen in China and Arabia?

Because both were taken over by the British

europe had japanese slaves too

You should kill yourself to help the cause.

wait what
am i a turk

Not exactly, I think there's something you should know about your country's history.

Arabs were few, chinks were too far away from Europe and Murica.

Ugh, reminds me of Russia though...

Those lazy niggers could have worked harder on the mines

Blacks never really had kingdoms an shiiieet to protect. The only kingdom who could do anything was Ethiopia and all they did was watch the africa burn before finally meeting their end last.

1. Because Ottomans
2. It takes too long to move ppl from China to Murica, at that time ppl didn't sail through Pacific Ocean.

The map only shows indigenous peoples.

>that spot in Hungary
>the one in Norway
>the whole ME

thats really making me think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire

Richest man to have ever lived.

Embrace your mongol heritage brother and join the steppe warriors.

>no finns
why

eh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Japan#Portuguese_trade_in_Japanese_slaves

My great grandmother was a slave
Whats that?

i remember when going on school, i saw a black guy. i had never seen one, i was like 15. then, the colombian nation attacked. only the general mastered all four political movements. only he could stop the ruthless colombians. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. like 10 years have passed and the colombian nation in nearing victory in the invasion

High mineral wealth, shit metallurgical technology and craftsmanship.

REPARATIONS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you, we never asked to you fuckers to bring blacks here.

>almost defines the border of the Roman Empire

keep my thought process utilized, post more

If it wasn't for slaves, you would never been born

>huge ass arrow pointing to Brazil
>Argentina white

just end yourself comrade

>Really makes you think.
Not really. In addition to the usual brutal lives that slaves live, slaves in Brazil lived in absolute squalor and had very dangerous working conditions. So because they were dying so frequently so many had to be sent to keep their slavery-based economy going.
Meanwhile in North America slaves were living with enough quality of life that they were actually reproducing at a rate that meant their population was increasing. But Americans being the innovative entrepreneurs that they are just exploited this situation by boosting their own domestic slave trade.

How is it that it feels like there are more blacks in America than South America?

yeah, and japan had european sex slaves too
what's your point?

Except that ignores the fact that Brazil only exists because it was a Poortuguese plantation colony gone off the rails.

>when I remember there are almost no blacks in Mexico

I don't get why mestizos from Latin America feel superior to blacks on Cred Forums.

They are ugly as hell and short. You don't have good genes to begin.

Because you don't live in South America?

But I visited Brasil. granted it only was only the good parts in rio.

How rude
We are all about love

Slavery is a Sub saharn conception, the tribes fought with eachother and the prisoners were used as slaves, ofc they traded them and shit, colonizers started to use sub saharn slaves because they were more physically fit for mundane labors a regular european couldnt do

Literally black people are far superior than any race in terms of genetics and physical condition, ofc they were outsmarted by the europeans

FTFY senpai

We are pure Moorish, no Sub Saharan DNA at all

What most people don't realize is that the majority of African slaves were sent to South America and the Caribbean. Only like 10-20% of all slaves in the Atlantic Slave Trade went to America, I'm pretty sure it's even less like 9%

It was all orchestrated by the eternal Barbosa

>because they were more physically fit for mundane labors a regular european couldnt do
It's not that, but who would subjugate their own people to do forced labour? That would be uncivilised and cause a lot of internal shitstorm. The slave trade by itself was already highly profitable, and there were many slaves available so why not?

Barbosa knew all along....................................... was this his plan?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Japan#Portuguese_trade_in_Japanese_slaves

> the Portuguese purchased large numbers of Japanese slave girls to bring to Portugal for sexual purposes, as noted by the Church

Really made me think...

>tfw imagining a world without so many niggers

Wouldn't that be exactly the same in the USA? Stay away from poor areas and not see that many niggers?

What is this showing?

Crashing this continent...

With no survivors.

Are Mexicans the same as blacks? ARE MEXICANS SAME AS BLACKS? IS HUMAN SAME AS PIG?

NO STUPID JEW WE ARE DIFFERENT EHTNICITIES WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE WE ARE NOT SAME, BLACKS ARE NOT PEOPLE, THEY ARE DISGUSTING TURTLES, NO HUMANITY, THEIR HEARTS ARE NONEXISTENT THERE IS ONLY MALCOLM X AND HUMAN SHIT, NOISES SOUND LIKE PENISES IN MY EARS, CIVILIZATION IS GLORY TO BLACKS DEATH AND NO MANNERS

MAYBE THOUGH THIS IS PROBLEM OF JEWS, MAYBE JEWS CAN'T TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANIMAL AND PERSON, MAYBE THIS IS HOW YOU WERE BORN, AROUSED DRUNK JEW MAN COULD NOT TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COW AND PERSON SO HE FUCK COW VAGINA AND AFTER 9 MONTHS THERE IS YOU, IT MIGHT EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE SO HAIRY AND STUPID

MAYBE THAT'S WHY JEWS LIKE COWS IN WORLD WAR 2, JEWS ACT LIKE COWS GO ONTO FREE TRAIN RIDE INTO SLAUGHTERHOUSE TO BECOME SOAP, ONLY FOLLOW COW INSTINCTS

HERE, HAVE A LISTEN TO FARMER:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vjyk5bUaPmQ

YOU FUCKING IDIOT JEW

NO MEXICAS AND BLACKS NOT SAME

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Yeah, but this is our average blacks, since pardo is counted as black nowadays.

Well, if you research about how societies work in aftica nowdays you will see that racism os worse than in Mexico, they literally kill eachother because they arent from the same tribe, theres Sudan for example, the whole thing was started because of that

>Haplogroup_Q_(Y-DNA)

REEE AZTEC UPRISING NOW

>butthurt norteño with superiority complex
Lol kys, go play with your cows or something

>the Portuguese purchased large numbers of Japanese slave girls to bring to Portugal for sexual purposes, as noted by the Church
I was born too late...
>The Portuguese "highly regarded" Asian slaves like Chinese and Japanese, much more "than slaves from sub-Saharan Africa".[24][25] The Portuguese attributed qualities like intelligence and industriousness to Chinese and Japanese slaves which is why they favored them more.
Lol, who would want a dumb nigger when you could buy a intelligent asian bitch?

False graph, though over a longer period of time, the Arabs nonetheless had more African slaves, they castrated them as well.

just a fun fact when i saw that small arrow extending from africa to europe i thought maybe there was more non-african slaves than african ones

>A Dutch government study described how the Japanese military itself seized the women by force in the Dutch East Indies.[48] It concluded that among the 200 to 300 European women found in the Japanese military brothels, “some sixty five were most certainly forced into prostitution.” [49] Others, faced with starvation in the refugee camps, agreed to offers of food and payment for work, the nature of which was not completely revealed to them
interesting. apologize to netherlands

Actually, we did.
Or better said, our ancestors did.

Who do you think actually ran the colony, the portuguese crown or the colonists themselves? The rich colonists were the ones buying slaves in droves, and most of us descend from those colonists.

t. indio

What is that? A gene associated with the native americans? So the map shows the relationship with siberians and native americans?

They all look Moroccans. How many slaves Portuguese men fucked in that country?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup

Piche puto, como te enjostes!

It depends on the region

I wish we lived in a word dominated by Portugal: no country or race role-playing, only your dick guiding you in vast ocean of qts around the world

Black genes aren't that dominant like niggers from America try to make we think.

Only the 11 player could pass a local in Somalia at best.

how are poo in loos related to us?

Norwegians are crypto mongs, just look at breivik

yeah its a gene, becareful eating food with genes fatfuck

Oh shit lads, I just blew a load full of genes on my jeans

the world is a smorgasbord
try a bit of every flavour

Well, its really hard to find a full black person in Brazil, except for Rio de Janeiro, Bahia and Minas Gerais

truly heaven on earth

Why minas gerais?

It was as black as Bahia back in colonial times

This is the future I want to live in. A hyper-sexualized world where race doesn't exist.

lel

>DISGUSTING TURTLES