Would you racemix with a colombian girl?

Would you racemix with a colombian girl?

Depends on her dick length

yes
because you and me are sister countries desu

So you like incest?

>racemix
colombians are white

plis send more refugees here, our women are dogs compared to yours hermano

If I didn't already have someone I loved, sure. Colombians are beautiful. I know you guys have a bad reputation for drugs and civil wars, but Colombia would be a top notch place to be if you guys didn't have such a shitty situation.

Lots of Euro Colombianas in Miami, of course they are basically whores, but they are pretty. Sofia Vergara being the most famous whore Colombian from Miami. Colombians are the one group where the whiter girls are whores - never seen a whore Gaucha

I can't racemix because I'm gay.

Reputation, that's the key word. Most foreigners realize it's all memes once they arrive here

lol fag!

They left to MiamiNYC my friend, even the north of England has many. Pretty white Venezuelan girls fucking blacks/Indians/Arabs in Newcaste, UK.

Paola Desideri lives in Miami as does Kimberly Dos Ramos.

>fucking men
>gay

I wish to visit Columbia one day, what should I avoid?

Yes please
Where do I sign up?

this so much

i'm a top. tops aren't gay.

Uhhhhhhh
YEAH!

Well ok I'll take your word for i but if I see even an ounce of cum around your lips I'm pointing.

>sucking dick
>gay

Is basically the only way you can become gay by taking it up the ass?

>taking a cheeky dick in the bum
>gay
what are you a retard?

Avoid taking taxis on the street. Use Cabify or Uber and be cautious with your belongings like you would be in any other cities

Don't go to places where other colombians wouldn't go and keep a low profile, big cities and tourist areas are not too dangerous, but you should take precautions anyways

Vancouver

No and stop making this same thread everyday.

Saying Columbia instead of Colombia