What the hell is happening in the Philippines right now? Has America lost?

What the hell is happening in the Philippines right now? Has America lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QF0m32zAIs
youtube.com/watch?v=AtVH5mlIViU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2C3ujY8dGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have we lost what?

control of the country
Duterte is a retard and the Phillipines will come running back to Uncle Sam as soon as the Chinese start playing hard ball concerning the Spratleys.

I guess
I'm kinda glad we're getting out of East Asia though. I'm sure China will be more beneficial for them anyway.

Oh. I had no idea we controlled Flipland.

In all fairness, this was already in the works for a while now. He'd been wanting to negotiate with China over the South China Sea issue and defrost ties with Beijing, he just needed Western powers to give him an excuse to do it.

Duterte already considers those islands a write-off. China needs ports for its nascent blue water navy and better access to the Pacific the Philippines would serve that purpose perfectly.

And all the Philippines ask in return is for China to not interfere with domestic affairs, which is basically Beijing's policy anyway, especially towards African nations.

Cause like most Americans you're completely ignorant of what goes on outside your country.

You control every first world country, its stability and are preventing them from Chinese invasion.
There's a reason every government hates Trump.

the clown thinks he and what he has done are so cool and edgy and cant stop fapping to himself in a mirror
flips think its a cool new thing to do. and everyone fapping all together now in the wankfest

lol at this sissy whiny amerishart

I don't know what you mean. I only left the house today to get a few cheeseburgers :3

>america
>losing
lmao

>we're just pretending to be declining

Obama planned a meeting in se asia and invited this monkey, at which he warned that if obongo questioned him he would swear, and thus was uninvited, and so he's kick us out of his cunt to do business with china? is that what is going on?

Can someone shop Duterte's face onto that Indian facebook image saying "Friendship over with Obama, Now Jinping is my best friend"

No, I really think we have no business in East Asia. We aren't the world police and our imperialistic ways aren't good for the world.

t. chang
how many of leaves here are actually chinks?

I can just imagine people of your mindset just saying "Yeah, whatever" while China takes over the South sea and then acting all surprised when they start getting into military conflict with Australia SK and Japan.

Fuck off

>Duterte already considers those islands a write-off.
Officially retarded.

You realise the moment you lose your role as world policeman you will have a massive internal economic collapse? Particularly as other countries start trading oil in their own currencies. There'll also be a massive rise in worldwide conflicts as all the up and coming powers try to assert themselves as the new regional powerhouse. It'll most likely lead to WW3. So yeah, American Imperialism is not "good" but it's the lesser of two evils. Basically in this world, you either oppress or be oppressed.

10/10 response I have no idea how he can come back from that.

Yes, his mentality is that isolationism will work fine for the US. He should ask himself if it worked well for China or Japan all those years ago.
Really makes me think

do you not know how much trade goes thru that ocean? if china has its way all the time, the gap between china and us will become closer and id rather have burgerland be the superpower than an pseudo communist land

Can't wait till China takes over Australia and Korea and we can finally be allies and conquer the world.

>2016
>still being anti-China
I thought people on Cred Forums weren't cucks?

I really hope some drug cartel gets rid of him. guy is an annoying idealist
shut the fuck up, cuckold.

>People hate the USA when it gets involved in the affairs of other countries and also beg for our help

No, the adage is the USA causes and can solve all problems.

I hate the US

Pretty amusing to see aussie and jap crying ITT over their future as Chinese vassals. America is clearly in a mood to turn inward. I suggest you negotiate your best deal while you still can.

We hate how you have no clue where your power is actually needed.

>I thought people on Cred Forums weren't cucks?
2/3 of the people on Cred Forums will call you a cuck for wanting to fuck asian chicks
what do you think

>FUCK AMERICA THEY THINK THEY'RE WORLD POLICE
>wtf why cant america keep this independent state in check, fuck them

is this like flipland's idea of how to get our attention? fuck off and go do whatever you want

This.

The majority of people in Western countries that whine about American Imperialism don't comprehend how they themselves have benefited from it. And when America gives up it's role as the world policeman and turns isolationist they'll find life won't be as comfy as it once was for them.

Name 1 (ONE) of America's rivals that would do a better job. Friendly tip: you can't.

Translation: we hate how you don't guarantee our safety and access to markets in perpetuity for nothing in return

Saddam Hussein.

Guiz bare with me here but the Philippines is irrelevant and unimportant. This is a "wow it's fucking nothing" thread!

Duerte

You get the economic benefits of owning our trade routes, resources and having Americans at the heads of the top businesses around the world.

>Name 1 (ONE) of America's rivals that would do a better job

Quds Force

Protip: America doesn't protect nations pro-bono, it operates more similar to an Italian mob. As long as you play nice you get unfettered access to the world market and your national sovereignty is guaranteed. But if you step out of line you end up like Cuba or Iraq. And of course America reaps an enormous economic benefit from all this, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

Russia seems to do better in Syria, maybe because they actually have a goal.

Given all the Italians we got, no wonder we run the world like a mobster

This. Fucking crypto-kikes.

Best Korea.
Juche will lead mankind to a golden age.

Am I the only one that thinks China would be a much better world superpower than the US?

China is the kind of country that devolves into chaos every few centuries.
Dictatorships don't last when people learn about freedom of expression and business rights.

I'm sure there's at least a billion Chinese that share that view, other than that yeah I imagine you're alone. Even most of the far left SJWs dislike China due to their blatant racism towards darker skinned people and oppression of various ethnicities in their country.

He is saber rattling because the US is about to change governments, he wants to be in a higher position on the negotiating table, whether it is against Trump or Hillary, he wants to have already applied significant pressure on the state department.

Australia

>He was the first to give formal representation to the Lumad and Muslim community, designating deputy mayors to represent their interests in the local government.

>The anti-discrimination ordinance he championed was reportedly a response to news he received that Muslims were being discriminated against by real estate agents.

>More than anybody, Mayor Rodrigo Duterte wants the conflict with Muslim extremists in Mindanao settled.

>“If there is anybody who wishes that this bloody problem would end soon, it is I because I am both Moro and Christian,” Duterte declared in an interview with former North Cotabato Gov. Emmanuel Pinol.

>Duterte’s insights on the bloodshed involving Muslim armed groups were the latest installment in Pinol’s series on different issues which he intends to condense in a book. The mayor revealed that he feels strongly about the settlement because he is “both Christian and Muslim”.

>Pinol said it was the first the mayor admitted that his maternal grandmother had Moro lineage.

>“I feel the fear of the Christians and share the dreams of the Moro people who feel that they have been dispossessed of their land and identity,” Duterte said.

>Pinol pointed out that his ties with the Muslims were made even stronger because his eldest son, Paulo, who is now Davao vice mayor, converted to Islam when he married a Muslim Tausug girl.

>“I have grandchildren who are either Muslim or Christian. Would I want to see a situation in the future where even my own grandchildren would be dragged into this conflict?” he asked.

He's a crypto-muslim, he doesn't like burgers because of this.

This reverse road to serfdom stuff is outdated nonsense. Singapore, Chile, even the blessed US of A. Authoritarian capitalism works fine and is more the rule than the exception.

pshhhh
Good guy america, good guy. Keep it up :D

Then why does he hate Obama?

He bombs mohammedans all over the world, so they can't be crypto-muslim chums.

What if we just put Israel in charge of everything?

Obama is crypto shia and he's crypto sunni

You've had that for 60+ years now.

I have no idea what you are talking about

look behind post

Nah obviously he just want to get in with that new world bank currency china established because everyone knows that there is little profit in associating with america and china is the new hotness.

Crapbodia is literally a Chinese puppet. :)

DESU i just kinda want to bring all are troops and gear home and just stop fighting in other country's so the world will stop hating us :/ no one wants us anymore desu

>so the world will stop hating us

You need to retire this meme, it's not 2004 anymore

The state and capitalism are diametrically opposed.
You can't have a controlled society where the consumer has a choice.

Such a society can not innovate at a competitive rate to meet the demands of its people.

It's tiring to keep this hegemony bullshit going.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QF0m32zAIs

Chile is democratic though and Singapore has a lot of people discontent with the current system.

This

Yeah this is total libertarian bullshit that has no correspondence to reality. Private property and contracts don't exist without the state and capitalist innovation piggybacks off of state research and infrastructure constantly.

Again, look at the actual world instead of some autistic Austrian fantasy and you'll see market economies work best with strong centralized states.

>Wow fucking nothing.
A traditional ally is now threatening to leave you. Yet all you're claim is the Philippines is "Irrelevant", might be but this isn't actually just about the Philippines, this is about the power shift happening in the pacific and its giving you the idea of things to come.

shhhhhhs shut up! America might start being uncucked and actually notice that china is fucking them over! Can't let that happen or Mr Lee and Mr Chang might be angry!

But Australia and China are allies

Should've stayed in Chinese school and learn Mandarin and English

Why does everyone here think that if China gains control of the South China Sea it would become as powerful as the USA?

Do you guys only think in black and right? There can only be one superpower? That's a pretty dumb assumption. There can be multiple superpowers. There can also be NO superpowers, just several 'great powers'

>black and right
black and white

Oops! Hehe

Can we be your ally pls? We left the EU and need new friends.

This guy is a disaster

What's even more pathetic is that he has like 3-4 people doing damage control and spin for every shit he spews and nobody buys it

C'mon America, where is the regime change squad?

If any country needs them, its ours and not those Middle Eastern shitholes that do not want to be a democracy and want to remain an Islamic shithole

weed should be legalized in ph

Tito "Dick" Dickman shall rule the Philippines with an iron dick

He sure does love the ladies

He also hates Phil

>The Evil Empire is finally collapsing

Thanks Obama
Thanks Beaners

I for one welcome our Chinese overlords.

China is the future just look at Blade Runner.

Actually in Blade Runner the earth was full of poor chinks because all the rich white people left the planet when things got bad

Your military is probably going to do it without us even getting involved.

nuke the pinoys and indonesia already so I can play on SEA without popping an artery pls

how the fuck would you play on nuclear craters without getting a cancer and literally pop your artery? a radiation suit?

You guys are will be actually one of his next target for commerce alliance, He just want to start with China and Russia because they had a discussion in the G20 summit to ease the current tension. His next visits if CIA won't gun him down would be Japan, then UK and Germany he said in his conference.

>Pretty amusing to see aussie and jap crying
It's funnier in case of the japs since they think that "it's me and not them [Chinese or Koreans] who should be the leaders of Asia and its biggest economical, cultural and political referents" yet they are now faced with the prospect of living behind China's shadows not only in global scope, but also in the region.

America is forming a super alliance with JPN, SK, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, A
and Australia.

China will be contained

youtube.com/watch?v=AtVH5mlIViU

Duterte is just after the infrastructure that China is offering.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2C3ujY8dGI
He will also be asking for the fishing rights of our men.

Centralized states do not inovate.
They maintain the status quo.
An industry stops inovation when the government gets involved and tries to prevent radical change in practice.

Montreal controlling who becomes taxi drivers is preventing Uber from developing. Governments controlling power production force us to work with new technology instead of improving the old.

A statist society is sustainable, but it can not be competetive against the free market system with government providing social costs on industry.

>You guys are will be actually one of his next target for commerce alliance
BASED