How can this be real?

How can this be real?

>American Journalism

(((Grinberg)))

We're living in a South Park episode.

Leftist sees a trump frog
and a Hitler frog

So they jump on the chance to 'officially' associate trump with Hitler.

Done deal.

(((ADL)))

However I'm not worried because he (((SPLC))) assured me the alt-right terrorists don't exist :^)

Are toads hate symbols too?

butterfly effect
>Trump Jnr posts a meme on his twitter
>Clinton uses vague association between meme and racism to paint Trump Jnr as a racist
>jew foundation sees clinton label the meme as racist so adds meme to their 'hate list' to increase their profile
>news organisations report on the meme being racist because its a ridiculous story that will get clicks
basically everyone is calling the meme racist for their own personal gain in one way or another, pepe is just collateral though the hardcore pepe posters hate 'normies' using their meme anyway so are probably delighted

I got blocked by the ADL Twitter Account for tweeting them this picture, so yes the Easter Toad Pepe is also hate speech.

>tfw now this frog represent xenophobia and racism

>be an artist
>create a cartoon frog for your comic
>someone uses your frog while talking about racist stuff
>your character is now banned as symbol of hate speech

I mean, what if they start posting winnie the pooh instead of pepe, will they keep adding everything to their list of hurt feelings?

Hate speech?

>American leftists are literally trying to weaponize a frog against trump

Where did it all go so alt-right

>Pepe
>myspace
>gaiaonline
What? I thought it originated from being used on weedchan.

>most popular memes on tumblr

DELET

Jews are crazy and are trying to stop the memetic warfare

It won't work

>yfw yuros get arrested for having le anti-semitic frog pics saved on their computers

Rightards are stealing our memes, that's why. Fuck Donald Trump, I really hate this bitch now.

nice

They're not stealing it. They represent the minority of all frogposters.

The American left is the one claiming it's now an 'alt-right' symbol

>yuros

>How can this be real?
I don't know. I don't fucking know.

Like, I'm going to ignore the fact that the frog was a meme to start with.

I'm trying to fit this whole fiasco into the same sort of area as Charlie Hebdo. In the aftermath of the shooting the media cowardly refused to print the cartoons to show the motherfucking terrorists that free speech rules this world and killing cartoonists for expressing their free speech is fucking absurd.

Now we have this "racist" frog and it like Charlie Hebdo it's another expression of free speech but we're printing this motherfucking thing all over the place.

I'm trying to find the obvious hypocrisy here but I can't. Because I can't get over the idea that this became mainstream.

Top notch journalism, give this man a Pulitzer prize

Australia, please, make Easter the Toad a symbol of peace and love before people think this little guy is related to the nazi frog.

the ADL is a meme organization
Hopefuly this exposes the authoritarian left as being silly and out of touch
it wont though