Ask a Jew

Yes we already do control the world

One or two states?

are you religious?

איפה הפלפל ההכי טעים?

One.

im an american jew. I think that either option is fine. In 20 years, the fast muslim birth rate in israel will cause israel to be a muslim majority regardless of whether there's one or two states, so it won't really make a difference in the long term.

Somewhat. I never liked Buddhist though.

How do i become jew?

לא אוהב פלפל

>the jew jewed himself
wow, just wow

Why don't you kill yourself? Like honestly why don't you just end your life?

Forsake Christ and devote yourself to learning.

Are you also anti-semitic?

I'm too busy collecting money and owning your politicians.

are you rich?intelligent?

I mean I want to fuck little girls make millions and exterminate the withe race
Do I qualify as jew?
Did I miss something?

Nah.

>believing you actually have any noticeable effect on the world at large
typical jew

16.10.16 D.A.K.

Privileged but not rich. Most likely not.

But... you're already Mexican user. Why would you have to convert to Judaism to do any of that?

Yeah, I think the one state solution is best too, just open the border to the West Bank and let the Arabs cum inside.

Why are American synagogues the most degenerate places on earth? I went to my local one last week and it was full of woman wearing kippahs...

>falling for b8 this hard.

All you need is a skull cap and you are golden.

20 years there will be no muslims left in Israel I assure you the Jews have a plan.

Do you regret getting circumcised?

There are alot of arabs going through already
We have alot of workers, traders, farmers, sick and old going inside everyday for whatever they need

first of all, jewish women almost never wear kippahs, also, why the fuck would that make them the most degenerate people in the world lol

Because they exist in the puppet state.

sauce?

Not really.

im glad that I was circumcised desu.

They are better than us at destroying the white race and have more money
So I'm very interested in learning the jew ways

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO RETARD THAT'S AGAINST THE TORAH AND SHIT

do jewish girls really have good tits?

so... does this mean that there's now a mexican jewish alliance to kill all white people?

How much do you enjoy bagels?

about 20% are alright. Certainly better than Levant girls.

no. Who told you that nonsense, lol

our (((intellectuals))) do not like trump
if i circumsise my dick....will i be able to get jewish pussy easily?
jewllywood

Gas the kikes, race war now!

I actually don't like them that much.

Are you in the army? Where do you serve?

Nope.

I don't think we can be friends.

how is it possible that Israel produces so many top tier qt's? Neighbour countries like Syria and Lebanon have their share, but Israeli girls are on another level while only being a few kilometers apart

Show a penny and she will come to you like flies on shit.

sorry m8, thats a jewish secret that I'm not authorized to share with you. If it weren't for that, then 2 more holocausts would have happened since 1945, and the jews would be krill confrill

wow!

but i am poor as fuck

That sounds like a you problem.

nigga, how the fuck are you gonna get any girl of any race if you're so poor that you don't have one fucking penny to your name?

:(

Are Jews thinking about a final solution to the Palestinian problem?

mixed with sephardic/slav blood.

jewish girls are not usually QT here, they are plain janes mostly. personally prefer their personalities half the time to other girls.

Reform Jews aren't real Jews.

>so... does this mean that there's now a mexican jewish alliance to kill all white people?
I hope soon
I really need those millions and the destruction of the white race

Is this even a question?

nah, besides there's not a palestinian problem anyways. There is a Hamas problem however, but as soon as Gaza stops electing terrorist leaders who violate international war laws by using schools to launch missles, that problem will solve itself

Well how do most Jews want it to end the muslims fuck off somewhere else, two states, one shitty state with jews and muslims?

are the jewish girls you're talking about actually from Israel? It's obvious, but just to point it out, jew does not mean Israeli - there are mestizo mexican jews, for example. That's why I specifically said Israeli girls, not Jewish

בוקר טוב, מה את העבודה שלך? האם אתה תלמד?

would you rather rule all of arabia or own a trillion shekels

As a third option, I'd rather have access to a bottomless bottle of vodka.

They believe that Jews own the entire country.
The sooner they can kick them out the better then complain that Iran and all other Muslim powers hate them.

The ME is total fuckery.

Are we including or excluding Marrakesh?

But Jews do own the country though.

Post IDF propaganda qt's!

where do you propose that the 6 million jews in Israel right now would go?

A Muslim genocide.

What does morocco have to do with arabia?

Answer the question. If no then shekels.

how come you won't put you won't put your mouth on a pig but you'll put it on a baby's penis?

i dont know about that senpai. Me and pretty much all the other jews I know don't want that. Most are tryna figure out how to help muslim refugees.

yeah i only met israeli guys.

cool lads but insecure about telling people they are israeli. also 100% confrontational and aggressive, total opposite of jews here who tend to be very docile.

Ask a Catholic.

only radical cancerous ultra orthodox faggots still do that... and vietnamese also, oddly enough.

American Jews and Israeli Jews have different mindsets.

how so?

Israeli Jews are more conservative.

no we don't you dumbshit, stop spreading cancerous lies because you lost the war.

word. israelis are built tougher imo. if you spar with an israeli they don't get the idea of 'taking it easy' and need to prove themselves.

my jewish room-mates were quite feminine on the other hand and did not have a single aggressive bone in their body.

>tfw you never got a blowjob as a newborn

you know, when you think about it, israeli and american jews make up almost all of the modern jewish population. Europe only has like 2 million jews left in it. Its sad, because in 1930 they had about 9 million jews living there, but now there's pretty much no jews left in Europe. tfw hitler got his wish granted after all.

look it up, some radical traditionalists still do it.

but the question is, which type of approach in life is better?

Contrary to popular belief, most Jews don't care about the Holocaust. We just profit off of it.

>We just profit off of it.

I'm shocked

I think Israeli Jews have a better approach to life. American Jews still have this mindset of needing to help people you see it in the media a lot of american jews are leftist. Right now they're trying to push immigration is good and trump is a racist so many jews are for hillary in america while I gather that Israelis actually prefer trump and would prefer to nuke muslims into oblivion then take 1 more refugee.

Fuck off, kike shill. There were more Jews in Europe AFTER WWII than before. Nice Holohoax propaganda though.

I just wanted to thank you for the great efforts your people are doing to destroy the white race :3

Also your women are my favorite thing in Hollywood

Did you not read what I just said?

I'd say Jews like Soros definitely want to destroy us but Israeli Jews tend to be better then diaspora.

>There were more Jews in Europe AFTER WWII than before
american education

that claim has been debunked a thousand times over, but nice try, pol/ack cunt.

[citation needed]

aggressiveness/hostility works in stress situations but its useless in everyday life.

people would rather promote/be around those with predictable personalities they can trust and try to avoid hotheads.

no it isn't no-one does this.

Tell me one of those Jew words from sitcoms

Ahem. Oy vey. Oh please hold your applause.

are you an ADL member?

Why do Jews make fun of all religion except their own in Hollywood and demonize Christianity?

I make fun of my own.

Goy...

Are you ashkenazi jew and do you want to marry a jewish woman or you don't care?

>every jew thread
>absolutely triggers whiteboys.jpeg

We have done nothing wrong

There he is

You know how I know Jews run the world? This hebe never gets b&.

Did you goyim think you are rid of me?

speak of the devil

I knew it wouldn't take that long

not your personal blog

1) how long is your schlong
2) is it circumcised?

נראה לי שהוא התכוון לפלאפל.

how do I serve you, master

Why did you kill Jesus?

i'm 1/76th jewish

can i join the club

How many Jews lives here, my reptiloid m8?

>tfw mum is a 100% Jewish
>dad hates them and wanna kill me and also his grandpa was in NASDAP

Why did he marry a jew?

Пpивeт кaк дeлa ?? You polish or russian ??

חג שמח בן זונה מרוקאי יום יבוא אשכנזים והרוסים הפולנים הלבנים ישלטו עליכם השחורים שהגיעו מי מורוקו ו תימן :)

is this thread even alive?
how would you explain jewish taste in food? at what point does any food makes you think "mmm, tastes like jewish food"

אתה נשמע כמו מישהו שהרביצו לו הרבה בבית ספר.

Why did you adopt a rifle as shit as the Tavor?

Did you actually use it or test it at least once that allows you to talk shit about one of the best medium-ranged weapons ever made?

When is the next edition of the Protocols coming out?

Post a GOAT tier snack from Israel

do jews actually think they're better than everyone or is that just a meme

We're not the best, but we are one of the best.

Is there jewjitsu??

so, you hate muslims but you hate europeans even more? why are you letting europe be invaded by muslims?

shakshuka nigga

Tell me more about my country and how to survive and defend my homeland you domesticated cattle (((''jew'')))

Where will your next big terrorist attack take place?

How are you celebrating Rosh Hashanah?
Apples+honey?

>liking the personalities of Jewish princesses

Maybe they're different in Canada but here most Jewish girls are spoiled rotten. While I'm not saying I wouldn't marry another Jew, I've come to terms it's unlikely.