>literally no go zones in the northern and southern states
Dont come please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkMkFEeUegc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5tUxLZktc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously man, what the fuck?

everything i said its true

>In this board mexicans either make full, self-hating threads or patritist bullshit

Just just up you borderline Panchos!

Cheap cocaine.

Clubs with set entry fee and nothing after that for drinks is pretty cool

Beaches are shit tier. But good compared to the U.S

Corrupt police piss me off, driving as a foreigner there is fucked but same as any 3rd world country.

a couple of you country men got killed just for driving in a no go zone

Americans needs somewhere cheap to go for their Holidays.

>>poor
can do much with little money
>>corrupt
no laws! do what you want!
>>dirty
???
>>people get raped, killed and robed every second
usually cartel people, but yeah, anyways, turist know that touristic zones are safe, and they dont go out of them
>>infested with cartels
easy to get cheap drugs!
>>literally no go zones in the northern and southern states
norteño here, funny enough, there's a little town near my town that is full of old stoner gringos

Sex tourism.

remove the gringos who are about 7 million/year, we still get a shiton of people (25million)

i think it's more important. we even have small number of western tourists though but the other asian new rich people lot of money here in sk.

Let's see
>poor
Objectively no, Mexico is middle class we get better life expectancy than Russia and better HDi than China, we are not India tier, nevermid compared to nations like Jaiti or in Africa, you must be a spoiled brat to not appreciate you live in a country in which you can get an on the spot hired job (eg convenience store) and actually live off that. If you expect easy or good pay that's not entry level jobs in even the world's wealthiest countries.
>corrupt
No, millions of Mexicans go to bed hungry every night because they won't cheat or steal, that there's a productive base of honest people is the only reason corrupton in the political establishment can thrive.
>dirty
No, see picture
>people get raped, killed, robbed every second
That's just empty rethoric, the same could be said of the USA, you have no source. While yes crime and violence are a big problem in Mexico we are middle of the pack by regional standards, Barsil and Colombia have murder rates twice as high.
>infested with cartels
Again rethoric, what do you mean? in terms of territory the Mexican state is in control of 90% of the territory, in terms of economic activity the formal sector is overwhelmingly the largest, youre just making hysteric empty statements
>literally no go zones
yes, so there are in Sweden and the UK, again no source and no standard just tripe.
>Don't come
Empty statement in a country in which millions rely on tourism in objectively low crime areas like the Yucatán peninsula and Baja Sur.

It's bullshit dumb ass, let's see you proving wrong

spend*

Yes this I don't understand, I've taken a lot of risks in mexico. Haggling with the police, buying cocaine in back rooms from people strapped. But driving through the middle of mexico at night seems like the stupidest shit you could do. I can't understand pulling over either even if you where.

Surfer kind but, think there isn't a harmful person in the world types.

*Haiti

Patriotic is good
Nationalist is bad
Learn difference

>lo bueno no se cuenta, pero cuenta mucho
All of this is true, middle class chairos think we live in sudan, high class mirreyes dont know anything about life thus say extreme things about the state of mexico, low class people complain on the goverment because they live in the sierra where actual infrastructure development would be just a waste and the regular mexican complains on the corrupt goverment while being corrupt on their every day life, fucking hell, mexico could be the most powerful nation now but we are just stupid hypocrite fucks

Fucking provincianos and norteños ruining everyhting as always

Don't start that shit you edgy dumb fuck, Mexico City isn't the center of the universe, and I've lived there long enough to call myself a chilango, and neither is provincia nor the norte bad, the problem of infrastructure in the sierras is complex, there's a middle road you know?

Fucking stupid hate, we get it bad enough on this board for every single Mexico bait topic to turn into all of us tearing at each other's throats. I don't know which user made pictured but it's fucking brilliant.

How the fuck did Sweden go from 4,951,000 international tourist arrivals in 2010 to 10,980,000 in 2013? That's like a 122% increase in 3 years.

Anyway, ~4,900,000 visitors is pretty good for our country I guess. We don't have the advantage of bordering a very populous country with loads of wealthy citizens (or being located in Central Europe), but I guess we could do better to attract more Russian tourists. The price level here scare most of them away.

>, Mexico City isn't the center of the universe
TRIGGERED
Have you seen the little gift shop they had in Madero? I want a little Metro Bus

The real question is why do people visit China and Germany ? It's ugly as hell.

>Most touristic country
>Can't manage to make money out of it

>Russia
>Europe
>10th place in tourism
What is this autism?

These stats are pretty interesting tbH.

You have over 84 million visitors, don´t you feel overwhelmed?
How´s that?

Some of our tourists are "tourists", they cross France to go from Benelux to Spain for example.

See They pay the highway, visit an old city on their road to Spain and that's it.

The ruins of before mexico was a thing are like shit to flies.

Plus Mexico is probably the only place Americans will travel to, or at least the entry level country for American tourism.

And here I'm being afraid of going to Italy because pickpockets while European savages come here in big numbers

The fuck is wrong with them

I wonder how Italy is so low with all the tourists destinations we have, even fucking Spain is ahead (I love Spain)

Love mexican taco

Enough culture to bring the asian and north american tourists, same language for south america, warm weather and considered cheaper to bring the european tourists

Because people don't see this type of stuff. They just stay at the beach, eat some tex-mex tourist food, take a few trips to tourist traps which are generally safe, listen to mariachi bands and then it starts over again.

lol Mexican tourism is GOAT man
youtube.com/watch?v=WkMkFEeUegc

Because those Cred Forums meme pictures are shit.

Probably going to Mexico at the end of this year, I'm going there because it's relatively cheap once our there, I want to keep learning spanish and I know someone in America who I'm gonna meet in Mexico.

Have this rare pepe as reimbursement for tourists like me

Self hate is good when it's channeled toward something positive, like self improvement.
The world has been steadily improving.

Shitaly

these are "football supporter" from what country, yours?

>2015+1
>still not able to keep the barbarians out

Francistan

you even seems proud about it

also
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5tUxLZktc
You won't regret it. meet someone form Interpals?

Didn't think about interpals, I'll give it a go when I'm temporarily a neet before leaving. It'd be good if I could line up a qt before going

if you're not brown, have a strange accent and know basic Spanish. You'll get a qt in no time.
Interpal's girls are mostly down the line of normies, So only Mexicans that go there are linguaphiles, meaning fat or weird teenage nerds that have watched anime.

Good enough for me, if I fail at being a normie I can go online and if I can bag a qt who isn't a hambeast I'll be happy. At the very least interpals should be all good for brushing up on my very basic Spanish.

le france-ASS

It's more affordable to be a tourist in Mexico than it is to be a Canadian tourist in Canada or USA. Plus people here can go to Mexico in the winter and warm up at the beaches.