Why do Russians like cats so much?

Why do Russians like cats so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/10/14/australia-defends-decision-to-put-down-2-million-feral-cats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rescuing cats from a tree is pointless, if they can get up there they can get down from there. It is just a matter of time untill kot is hungry enough.

That was the order

Muslims

meaning?

Why would they not like cats.

Maybe nice to have on your lap when you are at home drinking vodka

He means that non-Muslims are supposed to suck on a dog's arsehole because Muslims don't like dogs and we must suck the farts of anything that Muslims vaguely dislike.

What the fuck?

Becaise they are cute. Just like us :3

woah projecting a bit there mate

also dogs > cats, regardless of religions

You know cats are "worshiped" by some muslims.
They're almost holy in the Quran.

Cuz theyre warm, good heater for long winter.

I bet you're not even 1/2 as cute as that kitten

we don't like them more than most other people do, that's a meme

probably this
russia is more turkic than turkey

Cats do useful things like kill rodents. You probably own a pug like all the other Australian homos.

I'm pretty cute t bh

>russia is more turkic than turkey

Said the german.

Cats don't do jack shit of modern use. Their function of "killing rodents" became obsolete with the widespread availability of cheap commercial traps and poisons, that can kill way more rats for a whole lot cheaper than even a dozen cats.

Dogs, on the other hand, still do everything. Help the blind, police, military, hunters, farmers, you name it. Cadaver dogs just recently helped police find a missing old lady nearby.

Repressed homosexuality.

Maybe, but not kitten levels of cute.

>This guy thinks he knows shit
Barn cats are very practical and are in extremely widespread use all over this country

Russians have the MOST AESTHETE cats in the world. Very kawaii~

>Australian shitposters helping the blind
Are you fucking stupid?

Dogs are spreading rabies and are dirty creatures by their nature. In traditional Russian culture dogs were never allowed to be in hone, they were yard animals to protect their owner from intruders.
Cats are traditional domestic animal who were living inside houses, cats are furry good animals with proud nature unlike slave dogs. They are cute and beautiful.
I don't understand why do westerners like dogs that much, I guess they are retarded.
Kots and koshkas are based.

If you own a farm, having cats to hunt rats is still more efficente than poison and traps.

Because cats remind them of themselves - annoying, manipulative, egoistical and lazy

Wow
Wow

Cats also kill native species and have driven many australian bird species to extinction. Dogs are far more useful, I'm not even going to argue that point it's just objectively true. Even useless lapdogs have the same health benefits on their owners as cats, at the same time as NOT being carriers of toxoplasma gondii.

In this day and age cats eating rats is not an important function. Any country with decent infrastructure/health regulations should not have a plague of rats.

Are you talking about cats or millennial Norwegians?

That has a point. Cats are the brilliant on a top of domestic animals crown.
So? Yes, we are partially mixed with many nations bortowing the best parts of their cultures. It's the Russian way of communication with other nations. We have never genocided anyone, we have never oppressed anyone by their nation. Russia is a real example of cultures actually enriching each other unlike Europeans who genocided and exploited other nations for all their history.

It's not just rats, though. All sorts of small vermin avoid areas where they detect the scent of a cat - mice, voles, moles, rabbits, etc. So it's also a deterrent effect, something that traps don't provide.

1) Cats are great animals, best of all. Unlike stupid obedient dogs, cats have their own personalities. Relationships between the man and the cat are friendship, relations between the man and the dog are master-servant.
2) Cats are part of our traditional culture. There are many fairytales, child songs etc about cats while dogs are barely represented. I think it's because sheeps were never popular here so we didn't need dogs much.

Same shit. I'm not saying cats are completely useless, but their utility is very limited these days. And as I said, they also kill many other species. If you support cats, you literally also support budgie and bilby genocide.

The Australian speaks the truth.

Cats' usefulness is gone. Just accept that they're simply companion animals now.

Lets post кoтoв here.

>Cats also kill native species
Australians don't care about any of that. You like to carry your homo dog in your purse.

regular day to day dogs are pretty much as useless as cats, while cats are low maintenance and they cut the attention whoring time to like hour or two per day

Gas the cats.

Feline war now.

Inshallah our Emu(pbuh) enemies of old will assist us in our fight to protect their bird brethren.

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/10/14/australia-defends-decision-to-put-down-2-million-feral-cats/

Russian rock musicians are all cat lovers :3

Boris Grebenshchikov

That poster is being edgy. He's stupid.

Even toy dogs can act as cheap intruder alarms but homos get them for fashion accessories. Cats are more useful and noble.

mudslims hate kots the same way they hate everything in this world, having a kot in their house is forbidden for those subhumans.
ask turks, they have many cats on the street, but having it in the house is considered weird.

Well they're fluffy. You can make fur out of it, it's good heater for winter and if you don't want you can eat it.

Do other Slavs love kots?

I see you've tried hard to say something smart

Because you're faggot, petushara pindosskaya.

Being manipulative, egoistic and lazy benefits us and make butthurt them so we should appreciate it as compliment, kazakhbro.

Russia - cold, harsh, full of danger

Kot - nice, fluffy, comfy

Kot has all russians lack in their lives so they get a kot for their home.

Cats are embodiment of Russian mindset.

>russians
>manipulative
russians don't manipulate their own mind, they should listen what TV sais, and this moron call us manipulative kek.

(You)

>russians never genocided anyone

What happened to that lady?

Also, why did you post that.

When being in the West we are usually more robust, sleazy and successful than locals. Half of Silicon valley are Russians, dude. I would say the opposite, constant propaganda learned us to read deeper, to perceive and notice, to be full of suspicions. We don't trust anyone. This makes us successful in western countries. We can easily fuck the naive locals.

Katyn was not a genocide, lol. It was mass political murder of enemies. It's bad but it has nothing to do with genocide. We didn't kill poles as nation. We never had colonies, unrussians had the same rights with Russians, sometimes even more wide (for example, poles and finns had their own parliaments).

shes screaming allahu ackbar and death to russians while carrying a child's head

>We don't trust anyone. This makes us successful in western countries. We can easily fuck the naive locals.
Wrong m8. In my experience all ex-pats are sleazy, no matter where they're from. Also silicon valley are all non-americans, every genius with a technologically minded head moves there.

I know, what's happened to her since then?

She was mentally ill and now she is in psychiatric clinic on a life-long treatment. Heard voices in her head commanding her to do that. Why do you post it in a kot thread?

>Heard voices in her head commanding her to do that.
allahu akbar

>ask subhuman eastern turks/k*rds
>ask turks that visit Cred Forums
pick one

i have 3 cats in my home tbqfh

>ex-pats
Expats are westerners coming to work temporary in other countries, I talk about Russian immigrants. Our immigrants are usually pretty successful people. Even Russian illegals often become rich after legalization. There was guy on 2ch who worked at construction illegaly and finally became an owner of construction company in 10 years with 120k$ of year income.

>unrussians had the same rights with Russians
Wat? Inorodcy ( russian muslims and mongoloids), jews, poles (before 1917) are not agree. There was not a genocide but it was not as vegetarian as you tell.

Because you only hear about those that succeed.

Lol, you guys forget ww2? Sure you suffered badly but you ethnically cleansed eastern europe and pushed Poles and Germans west.

You had no territorial right to Königsberg, but you took it and filled it with Russians and kicked out the Germans who had been living there for centuries.

Sorry I get a bit emotional about this because I traced my family heritage to east prussia and now my dreams of finding my families ancestral village or city is gone.

>When being in the West
just a few percent of russians ever been in th West, regarding native russains living in Russia they are mostly stupid, naive brainwashed suckers.

We mixed with them massively, our cultures were mixing, and inorodcy had no real discrimination for them. Only Alexander III with his retarded rusification, but he was the only one. It's totally not like in the West where British people starved Irishmen to death, killed black people from machine guns, sold infected blankets to Native Americans.
This. We combine the best, we may work shit jobs as Asians but we are independent mentally enough to always seek for new opportunities as Europeans.

>dreams of finding my families ancestral village or city is gone
Shouldn't fucking bomb the German cities to the oblivion

At least the location and people are still there.

>When we did it it was with good intentions
Cool story bro

Are you retarded? We haven't killed or genocided no one.
>had no right for Kaliningrad
Lol. Do you imply Germans didn't owe us anything after killing 27 millions of soviet people? Germans went away because of exchange of population, it's normal thing, because Russians coming hated Germans and Germans were sent to Germany because of their safety.
>ethnic cleansing
What? We didn't touch a single pole, in fact, half of poles were pro-Russian with their Armia Ludowa. There was Volyn massacre performed by Ukrainian nationalists when they killed most of Ukrainian poles but they had nothing to do with USSR.
>germans
We didn't genocided anyone there, and it was after mass genocide of Russians by Germans. I am not sure if it was a correct decision, we didn't revenged enough but soviet union was a very humanistic state 2bh and was against genocides.

>We have never genocided anyone
*cough*
Though you are better at what you said than most.

>sold infected blankets
We used vodka for colonisation of small local nations of Siberia.
>killed black people from machine guns
Tell these stories to Chechens (1944) and all Caucasian nations (Abkhazy, f.ex) in 19 century.
I know, in doesn't look like colonisation of America or stupid French colonial policy in the Syria, but we are not white and fluffy.

Lol, this denial, Poles were pushed out of the eastern territories you annexed and put into the German cities given to Poland, while the Germans in those cities were pushed west into East Germany.

I already said you suffered badly, but it doesn't mean it's a good idea to destroy centuries old borders and history.

Look at Kaliningrad now, commieblocks and decrepit German cathedrals and architectures about to collapse.

But we didn't. Only Alexander III was nationalist who tried to oppress other nations, but all the others were okay with him. In fact, there was parliament for Poles and Finns while we didn't have it. We mixed a lot with other peoples. And during soviet union everyone was totally equal and most of non-Russian regions lived better life than native Russian regions because of investments, good climate and more progressive industry built there (for example, half of our electronics were in Baltics and Ukraine built rockets).

Guess what, gypsy, we threw churkas off their mountains cuz they robbed our caravans and killed our soldiers, and the """"peaceful"""" population was collaborating and hiding those cunts. What the fuck else we must've done?

He just know nothing about decisions about Silezia, Lvov and western USSR which were accepted on Yalta conference.

Were partly guilt ourselves for accepting those conditions.

But at the time we didn't want to start another brutal long lasting war immediately after we just finished one.

We don't want those things to die though, which is why we have to trap cats and kill them. You can just shoot rabbits.

>we didn't want to start another brutal long lasting war immediately after we just finished one.
You - really did not that to happen, cuz you had based Roosevelt. But the fucking brits...

>russia is a good boy we dindunuffin!

The Fântâna Albă massacre took place on April 1, 1941, in Northern Bukovina when between 200 and 2,000 civilians were killed when their attempt to cross the border from the Soviet Union to Romania, near the village of Fântâna Albă, now in Chernivtsi Oblast, Ukraine, was met with open fire by the Soviet Border Troops.

In Caucasus we had war. It wasn't colonization with genocides. Just a war with war crimes. And half of Caucasians were pro-Russian too, especially southern Caucasus.
>vodka
Not intentionally. Yes, we drinker vodka with Siberian natives, so what? We also married them, traded, lived together, while westerners just genocided American Indians not considering them humans.
>Chechens (1944)
Stalin was a fag, but there was only few examples and it was not like in the West where they killed non whites. Say, Uzbeks or Georgians lived usual life while Chechens were deported.
>Caucasian nations Abkhazy
Yermolov killed some cherkeses, okay, but it was war crime in a war, not the intentional european-style genocide for exploitation.
>Poles were pushed out of the eastern territories
By Russians? They were killed by cockholes. And Germans from Poland sent to Germany were sent by poles, not Russians.
>Look at Kaliningrad now
One of the best provincial cities in Russia. So? I wonder why didn't we took more from Germans after mass genocide of Russians by them. European double standards in use again.

Hey we had Patton too, the guy was about to start WW3, but Eisenhower and Roosevelt had to calm him down.

>between 200 and 2,000 civilians
Yah, sorry, we totally genocided romans

>By Russians? They were killed by cockholes. And Germans from Poland sent to Germany were sent by poles, not Russians.

This is what Ruskies actually believe. Yes I'm sure the Germans kicked themselves out of their cities and gave it to the Poles who left their eastern territory on their own as well.

>One of the best provincial cities in Russia. So? I wonder why didn't we took more from Germans after mass genocide of Russians by them. European double standards in use again.

Russian ego at it again. You are Europeans, you aren't your own special group of civilization.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and what did Poles ever do to you? They suffered the most from your post-war actions.

And Kaliningrad might be good by Russian standards but you can't seriously tell me the city wouldn't better under German rule.

Just like the irish deserved to starve to death as they didn't want to live peacefully within Britain, and the afriancs didn't want to peacefully join the british empire, and we can't blame the brits and the spanish for not knowing that the natives couldn't handle a bit of smallpox, can we?

>between 200 and 2,000 civilians were killed
>genocide
Are you serious? There is a difference between genocide and war crime. Genocide is when you hate whole people and want to eliminate them.
We didn't actually threw anyone. There was a war, yes, started by Shamil who didn't want to live under Russian rule. Just a usual war. Yermolov was pretty weird and did some crimes, but after him there were reasonable generals who fought correctly. Also in the end local nobles were accepted into Russian noble class, Shamil himself moved to Kaluga and became a noble. Caucasian served in our military bravely and had the same rights. We had many mixed marriages. And I am not even talking about totally equal Soviet period when half-European aristocracy rule was replaced with original Russian people (and Jews, kek). It's totally different from westerners coming to rob other peoples, starving them to death, shooting from machine guns just for being wrong colored. In fact, we had long wars with white Caucasians but little to no wars with Asians.

Good thread.

thats not true. There are distinctive facial differences, i can tell because i am a slav myself.

>stupid French colonial policy

we did nothing wrong

> they were yard animals
> why do westerners like dogs
Because they live in actual houses with yards and stuff.

>what did Poles ever do to you
Too long to count actually.

Native Caucasians were aggressors actually.

After Georgia decided to join russian empire to evade being genocided by Muslims, we started sending them caravans with different goods.

But unfortunately, native Caucasians which lands are situated right in the road we used to send caravans decided that's it's easy to just rob them killing everyone in process.

Not even mentioning that they attacked refugees convoys and enslaved them.

I need more pictures of the best kot :3

Dogs can be trained but most dogs aren't trained and are as useless as cats. Most people take cats or dogs because they want a pet not for their usefulness. A poodle won't protect you more than a cat.

>why

Russians are fucked in the head, even more insane than the japanese, don't even try to find any logic or reason in their actions.

Cats can even hunt snakes. They're pretty useful at getting rid of pests

:3

>what's happened to her since then?

She was awarded with a "Hero of Russia" medal, obviously.