Post depressing pictures from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRWa-1lN-0k
youtube.com/watch?v=zhJF_hTJ2Rw
eofp.net/index.html
google.com.ua/search?q=запорожье заводы жесть&rlz=1C1AOHY_ruUA708UA708&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihoIzNyrTPAhXFEywKHSwaDvcQsAQIGw&biw=800&bih=505#tbm=isch&q=запорожье заводы&imgrc=5DyPWkafl7C7SM:
youtube.com/watch?v=nMVJxTcU8Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally type "Russian city" in google

>Be American
>Get shot
>Survive due to expensive trauma care
>Heal
>Get shot again
>Die this time

>Finns think a snowy comfy town is depressing

>liking snow

dat feel

>London
>once the centre of the empire

As someone living in a tropical cunt, it never ceases to amaze me how some clouds and snow can make cities so depressing...

Here we go

>Entire continent
>THIS is the worst he could find

Oz must be paradise

Fuck, you win Dmitri.

Here's one from Magnitogorsk:

Welcome to Omsk

Stop stealing from other people's countries you swine.

I've always had nightmares about waking up in some Russian shithole surrounded by gopniks

same but they're not nightmares

do they not have garbage cans there?

rubbish bins you bloody yank

> waking up in some Russian shithole surrounded by gopniks

Its not that bad, you know. Locals are nice, friendly people, when you know them better.

>THIS is our capital

JUST

>hippies
>disposing of their rubbish and filth properly

kek

>They want to import shitskins en masse to this place

Simply why?

It's pretty comfy in the winter though 2bqh

shit, Russia is an IRL cyberpunk dystopia

graffiti on the wall: Russia is the best country

Why do people tolerate this?
Why hasn't the shop been trashed and the monkey killed, or at least run out of town?

>Barking

By who? Other wogs?

well this would be a good place for in videogame

youtube.com/watch?v=kRWa-1lN-0k

Lol they look like an awful mongol/central asian/slav mix, besides being obese and ugly.

good for a steam punk setting
cool landscape as an apocalyptic police state in fiction

nice. i saw this in lost planet 1

this actually looks comfy

This unironically looks like Central America, I'm guessing something in the scale makes buildings somehow look smaller than they really are tho

The pics from Russia are pretty impressive, they look like sci fi art

Jesus. Is it that hard to keep your shit in a bag and dump it later?

don make me stuff ya in the boot you wanka

>not wanting to preserve a landmark

is this the stalker soc's 1st stage? aside from the rails fuckin alike.

Looks like the final territory in the mad max game.

I see a lot open asphalt areas that can be built on. You could actually make that look a lot better by putting in some good architecture in there and dressing up the commieblocks a bit.

is that canberra hahaha

isnt this from ff7?

Literally looks like some cyberpunk dystopia

ACDC and sepultra tags

fuck yeah

Karabash - settelment with the worst ecology situation in Russia.

this is Pripyat

I guess we should make this city touristic centre. Visit Karabash - see the lunar landscape on earth.

these pictures make me feel ill

this is purely depressing. i dont wanna live there by any means. pics like this that dont even work as a cool looking apocalyptic landscape are nothing but straight up depressing

And this postapocaliptic shit is near living districts.

Isn't there some town in Russia where they are mining the earth around the town because it's so full of heavy metals due to decades of pollution? This is simply crazy.

russia don't have any charm, it's a soul-crushing place.

Metallic 15m cross on the mountain near the city.

Do you think Russia would have developed to be pretty nice, if it wasn't for Communism?

i don't know. but i believe russia was pretty shit in all the times.

>live in hell on earth
>still believe in god

Russians sure have a strong faith

I disagree with you. Its dark place, for sure but i like to live here. I like the dark places, besides here is a lot of good people even in the worst shitholes of our country.

Other side of mountain. Inscription reads: "Save and Protect us" - name for A Prayer for Protection

Oops, i forgot picture.

It has a certain comfy vibe to it I think. It's certainly not top comf though.

You need a strong faith to survive in hell. And cinema. Here is Karabash movie theater - "Pobeda" - "Victory"

Karabash

Forgot picture again.

That looks like it could renovated to look pretty nice though.

>you're siting in your warm apartment browsing Cred Forums and sipping coffee while it's -45 outside
comfy

Yep, town with the worst ecology in Russia.

I kinda want to climb on that slag mountain. Maybe i will go here someday.

Australia can be comfy too, r-right?
pic is OC

I see your Russian shithole cities and I raise you the poorest region in the EU.

Just some tits in postapocaliptic setting. This plase is good for decorations.

that one is comfy

that one is cozy and nice, good atmospher

that's realy the shittest city in russia

where dis man? victorian highlands? thredbo or something? former canberran here place is fuckin miserable in winter haah

Wanna some milk? Contents only 30% heavy metals.

Near thredbo. When not at uni, I live in a nearby rural town.

How do Russians even survive? Or are you some mutant race now from years of exposure?

>>you're siting in your warm apartment browsing Cred Forums and sipping coffee while it's -45 outside
it becomes the top level of comfiness if you have some cold vodka with hot pelmeni also in this conditions

>wanting it to be warm
my room is always 90 degrees i would love if i was sitting in -20 or some shit

as I remember, approximately 50% of russians under 30 years already have some serious health diseases

Northern NSW can get a bit chilly at times. Thredbo is really nice in summer.

Exactly my thought too.

I guess we just used to it. I look at the bright side - if someday happens a nuclear war we will be well prepared to it, arent we.

Enough Karabash, lets post some Norilsk instead.

I take it you've never been in the real cold before?

It is. But fuck off we're full :^)

>thread about depressing cities
>80%+ of the posts are russians

You russians got it tough. No wonder you guys kill yourself so often.

Communinsts are rolling in their graves

Winter swimming in the river. I guess the water is warm, because its near the factory.

Sunny day on the beach.

Do they remind you of the women you see on the streets in your country per chance?

Why? Well example of suscessful industrialization.

Nah, just look at their round faces and slanty eyes

Ecology - FUCK YOU!

Inside the plants. I guess when this guys die they will be well qalified to operate cauldrons in hell.

I see this a lot lately. Old people who secretly try to collect deposit bottles, because their pension is low.

from a newspaper yesterday

Rice fields everywhere gets kinda depressing.

>He only recently ever saw this

Social Democracy must be nice, too bad you ruined it by pursuing your cuck fantasies with immigrants.

What the hell?

Metal as fuck!

>Our leaders are scared of this nation

You guys need our help if anything.

Russian desolation and oppressive landscapes are a fetish of mine.

It cant be Germany. You are joking, right?

What the fuck is going on? I though this only happens in Russia.

If we win the war, you're gonna have this in your country.

What is that?

with a lil' bit of photoshop, but still

not joking. The most popular term concerning the topic is "Altersarmut" which means something like poverty of the elderly.

They are not scared. They are just pretending to be scared. They just want to increace military budget and sign more contracts with Lockheed Martin and other lobbist corporations.

Can't wait for my commieblocks and Russian puppet dictator.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhJF_hTJ2Rw
slag dumping, waste material left over when metals are refined from ore. They say its just left overs returning to where it came from but its never that easy.

Like molten volcanic rock, extreme temperature chemical reactions make it volatile and toxic elements can be released into the environment

>If

I hate you

Commieblocks are not that bad, I dunno why everyone is hating on them. I tried to live in a suburban house, but the constant silence and the lack of stores nearby was killing me.

Google image search leads to german newspapers, so i guess it was pictured in Germany.

>my room is always 90 degrees i would love if i was sitting in -20 or some shit
PROTIP: The rest of the world uses metric system.

Protip: we don't care, we're not changing. Deal.

I agree they aren't, but the dilapidated hastily built paint chipped Russian ones aren't something to clamor over.

I'd change it if I could, but were too fucking lazy.

seems like russia is indeed a barren shithole

Dude, that's the fucking point
Western media likes to make Russia way stronger than it is

this is futuristic and anime-like in a way. its like a place in 2178. it wouldve been perfect it if there were some spaceship-ish planes in the sky or a few huge satellite dishes in the distance
wtf
what the?
atmospheric as fuck

Same in Finland. In the Kamppi centrum there is this old woman in her 70's handing over cheap newspapers. Breaks my heart every time.

somewhere_up_north_or_in_london.jpg

It's just big. So there is more barren shithole places than in other countries.

Have you guys really never seen this? We have old people working in shit retail jobs and collecting cans all over here, they have for years now.

i would live in those places rather then in some parts of India or Nigeria in which overwhelmingly populated areas succumb to disease and sanitary problems

C'mon its not that bad, harsh places makes you stronger. Besides they somehow charming. At least for me.

Red river near Norilsk.

I'm just telling you to stop assuming your backwards measurement units whwn other people are talking.

Half of these pictures is just one town, Norilsk, which is basically a factory-city straight out of WH40k.

No shit

There are poor people in Finland? Aren't you a utopia?

whole russia is a depressing picture
so i post this picture instead

It's sad, most people were at least doing small jobs, it pisses me off that we basically have to work to death now. They are discussing if we should work untill we are 70. Could you imagine yourself as a 70 year old grand pa, working?
Is this really an enjoyable life?

>never been in real cold
I used to live near NYC, it would drop to -20 with a fuck load of snow, and I hate snow. A comfortable temperature for me is like 50 degrees.

I use FREEDOM units not COMMIE units

Its a depressing pictures of your country thread isnt it? I can post beutiful pictures of Russia, but they dont fit this thread.

This is Norilsk to.

Try harder, it's not depressing at all.

Lol, here in USA they already told we will for sure have to work till 70, and even talking about even longer now.

Boring, isnt it?

feels more like a sad place than a drepressing one

Stop it, it's like I'm reading a RT article.

How can people accept this. All gommunism memes aside, that is not the way of life anyone could want.

quit replying to me you starving subhumans, enjoy your barren shithole and learn some fucking english while you're at it

>1960s-1980s UK

JUST

shits are boring and pointless for this thread

Consider the following

It was successful, but then Russian Federation came and fucked up maintenance so now you are ruining your country and yourselves.

Look up pruitt igoe. Was a gov commieblock complex here meant to give poor people a home and blacks and whites together to form a community.

Didn't really pan out the way they expected.

The only depressing thing about these pictures is that STALKER 2 was canceled.

Do not be of losing hope. Maybe someday we will get it.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

That shit hurts, I feel you my friend

i dont know mang i kinda dig all that brutalism

Unless they manage to snag back all the people they lost and see enough of a financial incentive to actually make the game, it's probably canceled for good.
Though last I checked wasn't the X-Ray engine more or less completely cracked? So since GSC is unlikely to come back, there's always the option of the game being entirely fan-developed. But good luck getting people to make A WHOLE GAME for free.

dagenham is a fake town tho

t. britpro

Not far off, or so I heard

Are those transformers?

>oмck

for the life of me, i dont understand why doesnt everyone in russia move to taganrog or sochi
or crimea

any winter without snow looks like this

GSC released Cossacks 3 recently, so maybe they're amassing money for a serous project?

>russia fought off the nazis so it could remain a shithole
ah yes superb

Memorial to victims of GULAG near Norilsk.

But who is going to drill dat oil?

This picture is beautiful

This place would be awesome for a Rammstein music video lol

That don't look to bad. Your guys is problem is your all Muslim.

>Russia fought off the Nazi so it could exist

You can stop working whenever you want, dumbass. You just won't be eligible for social security until a specific age. Invest well and you can retire at 30 if that's your thing.

sick dab

Yes, that and paint, we need to paint and fix walls of building.

pretty depressing, contrary to the amount of buildings and residential houses there
looks very normal
faggy hipster vintage filter

Soviet countries are beautiful. I think it's super cozy and they scream history.

would you rather be dead or living in the most depressing place in the world

But does it really need to exist?

Those places aren't any better.

>would you rather be dead or living
Hmm

That looks great though.

Бeзycлoвнo.

This looks better than my home city.

nice inability to answer the question ivan

t. somebody who's never had to sit through a canadian snowstorm with a shitty heater in -40 C weather and had to shovel snow that goes up to his chest before

Why did you guys rebuild your cities using shitty modern architecture?

Old style is way better.

Stupid strayan does not understand that you can always end your life in Russia if the things go really bad.

Your city is just asymmetrical. Algeria still has wires over the ground.

Definitely yes. Where else you can take picture like this.

What sorts of pollution?

just google ''rosengård'''

no hope for this place

That's a urban retrofitting dream, plenty of space for good traditional architecture to make the commieblocks not so shitty.

Brownsville, Pennsylvania

Well, obviously everything was bombed down to the ground, and the people needed cheap flats, the cities weren't rich either, and it's easier to build a few ugly bricks than rebuilding the city with stucco etc.
The primary need was housing, not the appearance of the Skyline afterwards.

Nah dude, just post pictures from Michigan, it's literally third world-tier over there.

I prefer to live, i like to live.

This is a view from my window.

its depressing for them since they have to work to shovel the snow out.
doesnt look so depressing but the life there seems just boring

Nice dab desu

why did europeans never build upward with the same architecture as their old like pic related

It is certainly brown.

Nice lack of reading comprehension, abo

Clarion, PA

We still ended up ruining our cities anyway.

money, user, money

Guys don't even try. I win.

Braddock, Pennsylvania;

Also found this encyclopedia of forlorn place site eofp.net/index.html

>if the things go really bad
can it get any worse?

the whole thing on the pic felt like a creepy hospital to me. considering the number of residents living there, it doesnt seem like a godforsaken horror city though

Пo этoй чacти cнг нeтy paвных. Дaли пococaть.

they are way warmer m8!

why would you kill yourself with grade F vodka in a shitty gommieblock while its -45 degrees outside?

Zaporozhye, Ukraine. Center of the city.

looks like some literal shithole in the worst kind of 3rd world country

It always can

Things are going alright for me.

depressing winter desu

пoчeмy вce пocтят пикчи c тpyбaми oт зaвoдoв и кoмиблoки? eтo жe в paшкe тoпoвaя жизнь ecли y тeбя ecть квapтиpкa в гopoдe в кoтopoм хoтя бы acфaльт ecть. вoт y мeня пoлгopoдa бeз acфaльтa, a o квapтиpe тoлькo мeчтaть. дyшy oтдaл бы чтoбы жить нa твoeй пикчe лoл

No, they are not. Sochi had Winter Olympics, you dumb serb

>бeз acфaльтa
>гopoд

Tunisia is in Africa, correct? How df do you have winter there?

Because it's a nigger neighbourhood now.

>дyшy oтдaл бы чтoбы жить нa твoeй пикчe лoл
Гoдy в 2007, я бы c paдocтью мaхнyлcя c тoбoй жильeм, лишь бы пepeкoтитьcя в paceюшкy, тaм вeдь йoбa-oхyитeльныe зapплaты и пeнcии [были в тo вpeмя].

Because no one would award you Summer olympics. You realize San Diego California has a hockey team?

>Sochi
In the coldest months—January and February—the average temperature is about 10 °C (50 °F) during the day, above 3 °C (37 °F) at night and the average sea temperature is about 9 °C (48 °F). In the warmest months—July and August—the temperature typically ranges from 25 to 29 °C (77 to 84 °F) during the day, about 20 °C (68 °F) at night and the average sea temperature is about 23–24 °C (73–75 °F).

Its an average of -10 in Moscow in January and February

Шypши в Mocквoбaд, лyчшe c пaцaнaми, чтoб хaтy cнимaть в 4 тeлa, ищи тaм paбoтy, pacкpyтишьcя - cмoжeшь cнимaть хaтy в oднo eбaлo или c пoдpyжкoй.

>half of my town has no asphalt i dream to live in a gommieblock
Jesus user
Where do you live, in a hut?
Why is Russia so shitty when its so rich in natural resources?
>commodity curse

we have winter and regular snow btw it's 14c here now and it's still summer/automn
this pic last winter

a ruin of a jail?
looks more like industrial punk than steam punk. goes with industrial music.

Don't listen to him, serbro, he's dumb. No one moves to Sochi because there is literally nothing to do there. It's a tourst town, prices are high and thinly way to earn money is to work in the hotel or to put your home on a rent.

>Why is Russia so shitty when its so rich in natural resources?
Short answer - the corruption.

yep

this is the jail

>Why is Russia so shitty when its so rich in natural resources?
Corruption.

melbourne has a few in the innercity which look like the english ones

Because it's so fucking big. The infrastructure is screwed, and the officials are useless because the capitol is too far away and no one can put them in their place.

>looks more like industrial punk than steam punk
no, it's many worse

>let me tell you about your country: the post
There are no warm places in Russia, you dumb fuck. It is as cold in Sochi, as it is in Siberia. Stop watching RT.

Could be renovated into some cool apartments or condos.

Karma.jpg
you could have a slow yet efficient redistribution of ressources (and the end of native poverty) and still be a part of France.You could have been 1rst world without all the 90's Islamists shit but no, you preferred to go full independence. This is what you get.

heck, Alger was a beauty back in the day.

i ve been to sochi you piece of shit
and pasted that from sochi climate wiki

Imperialist scum.

throw NEETS into that
holy shit this is one of the most videogamey industrial place ever
the pollution level must be pretty much maximum though

There's not enough cyber in all this punk.

I honestly assumed it was a picture of paris for a second with that architecture and the muslims

>image limit reached

NEW THREAD:

You won't even be able to point it on a map, you lying asshole.
>wikipedia
lmao

>Moldova

kek, How goes transnitria? And shouldn't you be a part of romania by now?

>the pollution level must be pretty much maximum though
Yes, and no one gives a fuck about that:
google.com.ua/search?q=запорожье заводы жесть&rlz=1C1AOHY_ruUA708UA708&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihoIzNyrTPAhXFEywKHSwaDvcQsAQIGw&biw=800&bih=505#tbm=isch&q=запорожье заводы&imgrc=5DyPWkafl7C7SM:

>Local russia makes depressing thread beyond depressing

No fucking jobs in Sochi and it's full of muslims.

cool statue

youtube.com/watch?v=nMVJxTcU8Kg

Also cost of appartments there must have skyrocketed after Olympics.

>How goes transnitria?
Every day is getting worse.
>And shouldn't you be a part of romania by now?
No.

This thread needs some mainland China with all its depressing shit to rival Russian pictures, this looks pretty one sided.