What was your country's worst ever mistake?

what was your country's worst ever mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/360398-putin-ussr-collapse-reform/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poseidon_bubble
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

Hard to choose, but probably this

as our glorious Leader said: USSR could have been reformed, there was no need to destroy it
rt.com/news/360398-putin-ussr-collapse-reform/

Joining WWI.

same

We can't go on a decade without a big mistake

Letting women vote.

1. not making britainistan our colony when we had the chance
2. suffrage
3. MLK jr

Either en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poseidon_bubble
or our current housing bubble

Sandniggers

That's it, can't think of anything else

Oslo peace accords

Colonisation of Africa

Yeah, it's depressing hearing about how Gorby wanted to turn the Soviet Union into Social Democratic state like Nordic countries.

Could have been a real nice place, but it is what it is.

>could've been a real nice place

countries don't magically get better because they're democracies you know

it would still be filled with russians

It spooked us into giving the federal government way too much power.

Losing WW1

Ditching the monarchy

I often wonder what the world would be like if that happened.

WW1 was too big of an event on the way modern history unfolded so no way to tell.

Reminder that the bad guys won WWI

How do you figure

Exhibit A: 1920-2003

not establishing an American monarchy.

I think everyone in WW1 were the bad guys. The leaders fought a war for stupid reasons and the common people suffered.

>I don't understand geopolitics:the post

No, I do, but the war didn't benefit the common people what so ever.

>We should burn down every vestige of peaceful modern society because rules or something

>Greatest ally

pic not realted but here it's.

existing

Anime

Americans would be far less autistic with a Monarchy. It would provide a good channel for their patriotism too.

Most Americans say things like MUH CONSTITUTION GREATEST DOCUMENT IN HUMAN HISTORY, but desu Liberia's constitution is almost the exact same and it's a complete shithole, it's not unique to America at all. If they had a King it would be something uniquely American they could actually be proud of.

Going to war against the United States

Best decision, you have democracy, workers rights, and freedom now.

Becoming a republic

Yeah, that covers it.

Though I have to add that the Great Nordic War was a big fuckup. Carolus Rex is our most overrated king by far.

Bad idea for their government
Every time I see a Jap on Cred Forums I automatically assume they're either a proxy or US military stationed there.

Hamiltonian government and Jacksonian democracy

Lol, It's funny how we have Jackson on our $20 dollar bill. The trail of tears was just a single footnote in my textbook.

It literally was a genocide, and any potential for an Indian nation-state destroyed.

Jackson did do some good, though.
And he was certainly one of the most influential presidents for better or worse.
Also, while the Trail of Tears sucked, the claim is that he did it to protect them since Georgia wanted to genocide them and he didn't have time to think of a better solution since he was also trying to deal with the South Carolina nullification crisis too.

Saving UK in WWI and WWII, ungrateful cunts