"come on user, I thought you said you WANTED to lose your virginity?"

>"come on user, I thought you said you WANTED to lose your virginity?"

What do?

ok then

"not by any means necessary"

*performs a tactical evacuation*

that looks a lot like this uggo that harassed me through Skype

I meant my anal virginity, you dumb whore.

I'd cut my own dick off desu

Nobody wants 6 5 Russian ass.

I mean Dutch. Cause you guys have that disorder where you have extra thick bones.

*Unsheathes dick*
*Commits harakiri with it*

Pound that stinky vag like a man.

Shit like that is why we invented lingerie.

Most women need help.

>*unzips dick*
go to town, boy-o!

Do a 360 and run

How can you bevso fat and have tits so small?

Meds are gay.

This.

she doesn't have a single redeeming quality

Be a man and pound it out.

Make her feel like a woman.

kys

I'd unironically rather have a virgin that looked like this than Jennifer Lawrence

not like this, NOT LIKE THIS

I'm a 29kv and I wouldn't

You just mad you're a skinny gay little Argie. hallfbreed.

Press my face hard on her red, slimy, gaping vagina and lick it and suck it. Definitely would try to get as much of one of her sad sagging brown nippled boob in my mouth and swirl my tongue around on her revolting aureolas. Then go back down on her juicy slit so I can make her taste it on my lips and my tongue with a sweaty sloppy kiss. That's when I lean into her, pressing my body against her stretch-marked belly and slowly slipping my dick in her warm and moist busted pussy. Then proceed to lazily but steadily pump it until completion, busting inside, no condom of course. Would definitely bury my face in her wet armpit at some point also and give it some licks as well.

This is what happens when french people are actually able to speak english

France yes

Get your dick in there and stop acting like a bitch you little French faggot. Pound that shit.

>"y-you too"

To mi je sestra

Yeah me too.

@65496758
Ne odgovaraj mi na postove, shart

I feel sorry for you. Going through life unable, unwilling to savour its pleasures but only stuffing your face with it until you feel full. You're missing out, user.