How do we fix South America?

And could the answer be nuking Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/maps/@-34.8081337,-56.1274981,3a,75y,109.85h,91.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sP-FjbBQd5I3_akompzTihA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nuke everything

nuke everything

nuke diz

Ever notice the SA countries with the most niggers are the biggest shitholes? BR, VZ, Guyanas, etc.

That's true for North America too though. champ.

They're just going through a rough period in history, if they drop the leftism and fix some corruption they'll do good. Even now I think they're mostly doing decently.

>have you ever noticed things all people notice since they are children?
No man, its just a coincidence that the most black and most indigenous places are the poorer.

We don't need to do good, we just need to wait for Europe and the USA to become massive shitholes due mass migration and we are instantly the best region in the world.

You speak like a child who has no historical perspective at all, wealth never vanishes that quickly even if for some reason a cultural shift would happen. Which wouldn't even need to be the case.

this, I can't wait for WW3 to happen 2bh

third post best post

Just nuke anything north of São Paulo and we're good.

> wealth never vanishes that quickly
Are you claiming inbred middle eastern people and literal niggers will carry the torch? don't be naive, IQ and culture are more important than resources.

this tbqh

Southern parts of brazil sucks because every cunt from brazil who claim he's from there is all about "ohhh im white, german ancestry, please notice me im white hey im white". Fuck off lol lel.

>Poland
>Chile
>Barbados
I thought these were the best states but they are poland tier ?

You are filled with poverty. Don't pretend being special snowflakes it's pathetic

When your money is being stolen from you by the billions to feed the northern welfare states and corruption, what did you expect?

>Serbia
>unironically northern Brazil nigger tier

Rio Grande do Sul is bankrupt now. This state is corrupt as fuck

>t. Northeastern

t. northeast welfare groidal ape

Not really "bankrupt" because no state goes "bankrupt" in a federation. They just stopped feeding the corrupt government.

At least this Argentinian is realist

T. Pardo

Vai tomar no cu. É por causa de autistas como vocês que nossa região vira piada de português com vpn a noite. Sul é uma bosta. América do Sul é uma bosta por completo. A única coisa que se salva aqui é são as Falklands.

>international thread
>speaking chimpanguese
Every fucking time.

Realmente é um continente de macacos que merece bomba atômica. Você incluído.

>o sul é o meu país
>brazilian pride
>on the same wall
What

If Hungary were nuked, would Europe be better?

Still looks like a shithole, worse than Ukraine.

But without Brazil how are Portuguese people such as yourself supposed to get any jobs?

wtf I hate chile now

>cherry picking
we are shit countries but notallcountries look like chilean slums, and South America would benefit from nuking its northern tip

Those are illegals from Peru, Bolivia and Spain.

>cherrypicking

First click on Montevideo, Albania tier, probably worse.

Please, fix your inequality sudacas.

>literally posting slums
pic: Penamoa, La Coruña.
Wow it seems like Spain is a slum, mate

forgot pic jej

>Penamoa, La Coruña

This gipsy slum doesn't exist anymore since 2012. They are all in pic related. I'm not cherrypicking, you don't know your own country...

I know my country. Slums exist because our government is weak as fuck, but that doesn't change that slums represent our country. If you come here you'll see some dirt roads in the country but not much else. I'm sure we're a safer country than Spain (outside Montevideo)

What happened to the bottom of the building? It's like it skipped leg days or something.

Nuke Santiago too, please.

Montevideo looks like a very poor city, I think it wouldn't fit even in Ukraine, I'm being honest.

If you are the least worse, Latin America must fix their rampant inequality because it's depressing.

google.es/maps/@-34.8081337,-56.1274981,3a,75y,109.85h,91.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sP-FjbBQd5I3_akompzTihA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656