Sverigetråden

Wrong flag edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewbieguide.se/social/newbie-stories/rose-malaysia/
nordstjernan.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tror jag ska ha lite köttbullar när jag kommer hem favä

Ikea food is alright

We Swedes don't like starting threads when it's not on page ten or at the image limit.

I dislike having to build it myself

You never liked Lego?

Lego is Danish, I love Lego
Fuck IKEA

Is this a declaration of war!?

t. dirty neutral

Why can't you just be chill, man

I am chill, nigga

Good

Are there any Swedish media in English except thelocal? If possible, centrist ones.

Hur fungerar det med CSN när man har tjänat mer än det tillåtna beloppet per halvår? Säg att man tjänar 10kkr mer, reduceras det tillåtna CSN-beloppet med 10kkr då så att det är helt ovärt att fortsätta jobba. Eller trappas det ned?

I don't know of any except the local.

thenewbieguide.se/social/newbie-stories/rose-malaysia/
Could you become trap superpower? Just imagine Sweden as a trap heaven for traps all over the world.

Det trappas ner

Closest thing i found. Is for Swedish Americans and Swedes in America.
nordstjernan.com/

Aha. Tack så mycket

why would a swede in America not just watch something in swedish

It seem to be a lot about Sweden ralted events occuring in the USA, something neither normal English or Swedish newspappers focus much on.

hejsan bögar, vad gör du?

Ritbögar-

>använder ej tallriksmodellen
>mer än 50% sovel
Inte lagom, inte okej.

Why is Swedish economy so good? Memes aside please. Top at innovations and start-ups, 6th most competitive economy at Europe, economy growth and so. What are the reasons?

Our money grows on trees.

No, seriously. You've faced bug problems with refugee crisis previous year, pol predicted you civil war and collapse yet you have managed all that pretty well.

Some say the central bank have done short term policies that are gonna cost us in the long run. No idea if that's true or not.

Vad ville han med detta få sagt?

vem

Min krönikör föåva ärlig.

För att vara.

Här är resultatet. Riktigt nöjd favä, kostade bara 45 kronor :)

>dom generna

hejsan

var e allaaaa

>Army. In spite of Russian police and Cossack interference, a symbolic meeting of hymn-singing Poles and Lithuanians took place on the bridge across the Niemen River. Another mass gathering took place in Horodło, where the Union of Horodło had been signed in 1413. The crowds sang Boże, coś Polskę (God protect Poland) in Lithuanian and Belarusian.
>The uprising was finally crushed by Russia in 1864.

Ryssland UT!!!