>AUS: full of snakes
>NZ: full of introduced mammals that are free to hunt
>AUS: too hot
>NZ: cool
>AUS: outside the cities, inhospitable desert
>NZ: outside the cities, alpine ranges and green
>AUS: the highest rate of cancer in the Anglosphere
>NZ: the second lowest

Is there any reason I should move to Australia instead of New Zealand, other than taking home 10k USD more pay (purchasing power parity) yearly? They both have really high rates of education and quality of life. NZ wins on safety (crime & violence) and health, Oz wins on pure income.

>we literally earn double the amount that kiwis earn
>only retards get harmed by snakes
>we have great national parks and scenery
>high rates of skin cancer, but you wouldn't get it because asians don't burn as easily
>is very safe
>is better than NZ

But where are the forests to hunt moose

also
>australia has a sizeable army, nz does not
>australia is harder to be occupied by invaders due to several factors including savage emus and harsh climate and the previous point, nz can be easliy taken over within 30 minutes
>australia is actually relevant, nz is not
>australia is not known for cancerous movie trilogies based on books written by a suth african, nz on the other hand is known for that
>australia has a cuck for a pm, nz has a super jew for pm
>australia is rich in many resources including bauxite and uranium, nz only has ironsands
>australia does not have a poverty problem, nz does, especially among the youth population

NZ is literally the worst anglo and first world cunt in the world, infact there are some second and third world cunts that perform better than us. I'll say go to Straya

Tell me about the poverty issue in New Zealand

Queensland but not moose obviously

Also, kiwis are calm and low-volume communicators like Finns, while aussies are extroverted loud cunts

Australia being dangerous is just a meme to keep foreigners out.

Full

NZ will be happy to have you though

>australia has a sizeable army, nz does not
NZ doesn't need one, they're further away from Russkies

As for "not being relevant", well with 5 million people of course you're not a big world stage player. Neither is Finland. But being irrelevant and far away is also good when the sea level rises and the nukes fall.

yes but we still have to worry about china and indonesia and they also have sizeable armies as well (though indonesia's army is not as well funded) and also because were pro american, were still fucked in that regards

Were full

why not go to canada instead?

That's nothing compared to having manlet Putin buttraging right next door.

What about that giant spiders? I've been told they live in every single Australian house and want to kill you all the time

I can get like 500 points on your point system because I'm god tier, so nah, even if you were full they'd still take me

this is demonstrably true

Damn, I wanted to move to Australia. So NZ is a shithole which is even worse than %random central African country name%, as I can see

Fuck off little green man, why don't you practice staying inside your own borders first

>Implying that china or the US is any better

and besides gets it, our cunt is shit don't come here

Have you been to the UK, mate? It's literally worse in every way. And it's only going to get worse. Europe is going down the drain soon.

kui monta pistettä sait?
ite sain 80 ja miettisin pitäiskö pistää hakemus vetää

When will Yuropoors and Amerilards realise that Oceania is full? You missed the gravy train by about 200 years, piss off

Australia is shit and so is NZ, it would be better for you if you don't come here.

>implying that fares any better from europe

sorry we are also doing down the drain, especially if you consider our government's action on issues more specifically the lack of action

It's only shit for you cause you're an anime-loving NEET shit, and life is shit for them everywhere

What issues are you referring to? The housing market and chinese real estate buyers?

No no shit for everyone pls dont come

You're not moving to either or so stfu already you autistic fin. No wonder the Germans hated you all back in krautchan

That alongside the lack of housing, deteriorating state of our mental health systems, our growing problem with child poverty and how much of a total cuck our pm is

But finball isn't 8-ball

160, minimum is 100