Reproduction without women

So, as we all know, women are born nation wreckers.
What if we could reproduce without them?
Civilization wouldn't fall.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

lmao that's gay

It is true, tho.
Islam will dominate europe, but women will make your people weak and your new civilization will fall unless we can figure out a way to reproduce without women and then we would be free.

You actually can, you can technically create a zygote from two sperm but the entire thing is still at the proof of concept stage

Gaydads rejoice

Fuck off faggots

This is why we need Islam in Europe tbqh

Women shouldn't have a right to vote

You are absolutely batshit crazy in admitting Islam into Europe

You're better off tackling feminism intellectually and discrediting 9th-tsunami movements

islam will fail as well

everything will fail unless we men unshakle ourselves from the vaginal jew.

I hate women so damn much but im not a faggot... I guess....

We also need to develop a way to turn straight men away from their degenerate ways.

Islam = 0 Women's rights

I will enjoy my 4 wifes aka fucktoys

women > men

men are fucking useless

deal with it

If you watched the video you would know Islam wouldn't fail. In Islam, the man is dominant, he rules and his word is law to his woman. If the woman disobeys the man is allowed to punish her as he pleases. And to avoid the woman from cheating, he puts her in unrevealing clothes so that no man can look at her like her man does. This Black Pigeon faggot is really weird, he hates Islam but he also hates the West, even though all of his Videos except the anti-Islam ones share everything with Islam.

not muslim famalam

it seems you're a bit lost, let me let me guide you to the right board for people like you:
have a nice day!

it is already too late

we're basically the last generation of europeans

Nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, creates a greater spiritual void than the absence of sexual fulfillment, it's engraved in our DNA

This is why Mohamed cucked all muslims into doing jihad by promising them a 72-woman orgy with Katy Perry likealikes in heaven

They literally give up their lives for sex

This may sound like Uncle Thomas cuckoldry, but Europeans literally define humanity, 99.9% of human achievement in this dark corner of the Milky Way is because they dared to dream.

If you give up on Europe, you're effectively giving up on humanity, Ain't nobody else got prefrontal cortices for dat

inb4 "jaja haha ur a cuckold, I bet your dream is for white bulls to creampie your missus XDDD"

Ancient China is older than europe, Ancient Egypt is older than Europe, Mesopotamia is literally the birthplace of civilization, and you are telling me that europe is the most important region in the world? Europeans only started to flourish when they found 2 completely untouched contients and robbed them of their wealth, before that they were everyones bitch

Your words are kind, but it is out of our hands. I don't recognize my country anymore. And it's the same in the whole of Western Europe.

Women are always conspiring againt the cis men

M8 the trajectory of European development across three centuries outpaces any civilization this planet has witnessed before

It's quite saddening

I know this sounds defeatist, but I'm not bringing children into this world. I've had the chance, and I don't want to, even ended the relationship because of it.

You mean semites who integrated to the USA after they were persecuted in Europe discovered amazing new things? And China was able to keep up with Europe, it was even centuries ahead of it, and as of today China is still more relevant than Europe. Once again their superiroity comes from exploiting native tribes, slavery and cruelty.

>this thread

Why not just engineer non-retarded women?

going to fuck some boipucci tonight lads
no homo

Awesome video

I got redpilled really hard

I'm gonna suck my first cock tonight

It's technically feasible, we can already splice two cells together to make a zygote.

But an artificial womb is still the last piece in the puzzle for truly female free reproduction.

But I know your just memeing so whatever.

2d waifus are the future

>the man is dominant
that's the case with all of the civilizations that came before.
the man was once dominant in the west. That's no longer the case.

Breed with woman, but try to have as many sons as possible. What few females are born are coincidentally used as babypumps and wymyn become a minority. Beta males won't reproduce and will be forced to work low paying part time McJobs.

I loved the part where he is justifying rape

I'm not. It is the truth.