Which race seems to have the most shit tier genetics? I go with Native Americans and Southeast Asians

Which race seems to have the most shit tier genetics? I go with Native Americans and Southeast Asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

rio2016.com/en/medal-count-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I go with joos

I think Philippines, China, Mexico, India, Peru, North Korea, Bolivia and Vietnam.

> Mexico

Really?... you don't see any irony there my rat friend?

Why? Do you really think they look like us?

brits, by far

abos and turkics look disgusting

India, look how bad they were at the olympics, they have a really weak gene pool

Aboriginal Australians and Native Americans

Anglos. Height doesnt mean shit, and if you care more about it than anything else, then I guess it shows how much you have going for yourself.

sub-saharan africans and those dark natives from southeast asia, native americans build nice cities

>Height doesnt mean shit

T. manlet

Height is everything for males.

This chinaman is lifting the equivalent to how much you weigh, almost 400lbs.

How does it make you feel knowing youll never amount to more than just shitposting? At least youre tall though, right? Surely no one will notice your autism now.

REKT

Please, stop, you are embarassing yourself.

>weak gene pools

>what is good nutrition
>good training facilities
>good coaches

Interesting given how based the Anglosphere is in general.

You're pretty fucking stupid if you think either of them would turn down the chance to fuck a famous and rich actor because of his height.

>comparing based Lu Xiaojun to some shitty actor

Why not compare yourself, bud?

Don't put in the same bag as everybody else. I have the same respect for most women as i do for most men, which is very little.

>implying this is not the average women

MAD MANLETS DETECTED

Abos and Melanesians

If you ever want to know what the average woman is like, you can always do an experiment.

Take a short guy, say 5 feet. get him into a party and have him be dressed like an average guy. Depending on how shitty and drunk the crowd is, he might hear snickering behind his back.

Then put the same guy in an S class Mercedes, give him nice clothes and have him carelessly blurb out that he's making 6 figures a year in another party.

I think you will find the difference between the two quite interesting. Eye opening, even.

>implying the average men don't want pic related

So you are implying indigenous people from Americas would be sucessfull in Northern Europe?

Not even Swedish girls.

>I go with Native Americans and Southeast Asians
wtf are you talking about, the most useles race are the niggers, they didnt learn to cultivate, or tame any animal, or invent or develop any technology ever, i'll go with niggers.

Well, lot of African countries win olympic medals.

True dat

If they came looking like that? Obviously not. But if they were rich, they'd be successful everywhere. Money and status is a powerful aphrodisiac.

The SEAsian whores do not fall for fat, disgusting brits just because of their height.

who invented the Olympics?

Big picture my friend

They're just pawns - NBA star, Olympic champion, rap artist, devout Ethiopian Jew, etc: they're winners in another man's game. Niggers don't invent the game.

Why is Venezuela and Colombia inside the blue line? We're essentially brazilians who speak spanish

Jews

Based Poo in Loo

Well, whiteys never tame any animal or develop farming by themselves. Same goes for writing or maths. If whites were as isolated as subsaharans they would be even worse than mesoamericans.

Countries in blue areas don't win gold medals in summer olympics.

Race that not search for niggerization.

>Adriana Lima
>Attractive

WEW LAD

Well in that case, take us out of the blue area. We got 3 golds in Rio, only below Cuba and Brazil in Latam rio2016.com/en/medal-count-country

Why would they want to do that? They don't give a fuck about what is your definition of success. You never wondered why those natives are always smiling on those pics?
Only dumb crackers are worried about having 10 cars and 5 houses.

She is just the average women. Try to find some hollywood celebrity shorter than his boyfriend.

This, that's also why Kenya does much better than all other African countries every Olympics.

Peruvians were kangs at one point, then them muhfuckin spics came and ruined everything

>the average women

KEK, what type of autism is this? Some model is the epitome of all women? Take your /r9k/ cancer somewhere else. I don't even like women much but holy shit you're sad if that's what you think

>whiteys never tame any animal
White is the first people ever tame animal (dogs).

We was kings, powerful and shiet

Dogs were tamed in Asia 30,000 years ago actually around Siberia.

>what is disease

I genuinely believe Aztecs would still be around had it not been for their weak immune system. Their numbers were too high for Cortez to actually defeat them in battle.

Which explains why starving, wartorn DRC has more medals than India?

[Citation needed]

Dog tamed in western northern Siberia at Russia.
We all know that only whitey live around those cold places in old times.

>Well, whiteys never tame any animal or develop farming by themselves
i dont understand what do you mean by that...
but im just saying that the native americans are not the worst race/culture, see de mayans, aztecs and incas for example they knew a lot of shit.
not saying they were the best neither...

thats the only thing they are good at, running, probably some genetics to run from other tribes and not get killed

You're telling a kike to not be materialistic. Don't waste your time, Portubro.

>falling for the disease meme

Most of the tribes in mexico helped us destroy the aztecs to overthrow their oppresive system, then we civilized and fucked them.

This thread is not about culture, Paco.

>22 million people in the Aztec Empire
>Disease killing around 1/4th of major city population had nothing to do with their downfall

You got me.

Fugg :-DDD

natives are genetically predisposed to suffer horrible alcoholism too, and lactose intolerant

id say natives have the best hair though. no native balds, and they have long,soft hair but no body hair at all. scarce beard though but they also have square jaws so that makes up for it

lel

>implying

take that whiteys.

Colombia got more gold medals in Rio than like 180 countries of the World.

But jews are not even a pure race anymore. You're full of slavic immigrants polluting your gene pool with vodka damaged genes. Race mixing. Tsk tsk.

>hungry skellingtoness wants a hungry skellington
who gives a shit

why edit that?

>native americans build nice cities
this

you fucking jew

>koreans and japs are taller than us on this map
Haha no
t. 186 cm.

Still mad about the Falklands mate?

You mean only three ethnic groups or 1% of them

Enough with the self hating, mi hermano.

This thread is not about culture, Juan.

>tfw 1.91m
>tfw 113 kg

HELP ME

Abos

They are taller than you on every map. You are shorter than Koreans

JOO IN LOO

>sub-saharan africans
Geneticists would disagree.

good.. good

more abos for me

North Siberia in 16,000 BC was objectively not white. It was Eurasian.

So pale, squinty eyed, black haired, animal herding, Yakuts.

At least a good third of us do, yes, add to that a good other third who do have more than a passing resemblance, all told much more than half of Mexicans could pass of as at least the darker skinned Andalucian and Sicilian Mediterraneans, you're a dumb fuck to believe this is in any way unflattering.

See, regardless yes, much like South East Asians Amerindians are something of a darker version of East Asians, there's nothing unflattering in this although you seem to have included in your dumb fuck map Melanesian and Austronesian peoples Amerindians would be unrelated to. Pictured is two half Chinese women and two latinas, as you can see American mestizos do very strongly resemble hapas, in strict terms they're in fact a mix of mongoloid and caucasian, given the acomplishments of the civilized indigenous peoples of Mesoamerica, Aztecs, Maya, Inca, Chibcha or Mapuche there's absolutely no objective terms on which to describe them as in any way inferior peoples to any others.

*indigenous peoples of Latin America

>all told much more than half of Mexicans could pass of as at least the darker skinned Andalucian and Sicilian Mediterraneans

You wish. Maybe 5% of you could pass as Andalusians.

No dumb fuck, of course not, on just sheer numbers Mexicans of European descent are around 20 million, roughly the population of Australia. You're fucking taking this out of your ass.

Yes, it's a compile, not an edit

*girls I added myself for reference