Estonia appreciation thread

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.

By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MZQqloH-AQ
observer.com/2016/02/estonia-wants-more-nato-troops-but-only-if-they-arent-black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Over rated shithole.

BEstonia

On January 1, 2011 Estonia, which had for a long time enjoyed the reputation of being the most radical market reformer in Europe1, adopted the euro and became the 17th member of the EU to give up its national currency. Estonia was also the first former Soviet republic to enter the euro zone, in addition to being the first country to leave the ruble zone in June of 1992. It started growing economically as early as 1994. In 1993, Estonia became a member of the Council of Europe; in 1999, it joined the WTO; and in 2004, became a member of NATO and EU. Estonia was the first of the former Soviet republics to introduce its national currency and make it convertible. Estonia's entering the euro zone became a symbol of the success of the market reforms that took place after its secession from the Soviet Union.

Bravo Estonia

Bravo Eesti
Post moar facts...

why finns have such hard on for Estonia?

Bravo

nevermind, I just saw your pics and realized what this thread is. fucking finns.

Our little brother

where can i find this club?

Literally the only other Finno group besides them that isn't completely destroyed by Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MZQqloH-AQ
Thank you Estonia, we love you.

Unless your gay it looks like it's only for black men fucking the white wimminz.

i go there with my wife pretty often

this

Hmm, maybe putting my dick in a tall slender blonde woman wouldn't be so bad after all...

>Even Estonia is cucked by niggers

I thought Estonia was based...

observer.com/2016/02/estonia-wants-more-nato-troops-but-only-if-they-arent-black/

You can get Estonian e-residency with 100 euro and by writing some persuasive sentences.
Very entrepreneurial of Estonia.

Hey, thanks for this comment. Really appreciated Japan, bravo.

Once NATO is in, they never leave

>afro parties

kek

Nice

OP's a nigger living in Finland. I'm afraid you've been caught, Jamal.

Why are you so hostile to the people that let you live in their country, Jamal? You know this is why there is going to be a massive backlash against immigrants in Europe soon.

Where that kind of things happens? in some universities? and why there are black people in estonia? that make no sense.

well the simple fact that black people live in somewhere in europe make no sense at all anyway.

Protip: We don't have Countdown supermarket in Finland.