Hey guys, im not atheist, but I dont belong to any religion either

hey guys, im not atheist, but I dont belong to any religion either

trips decide my new religion

I will accept and convert to with proofs (video, photo, regalia etc, i will provide them in 18 to 24 hours from moment of trips)

i will not accept meme religion like pastafarianism

also 'le hurr durr you cant le choose le religion like le that, you have to le read the le books yourself' pls no, dont even post that mayne.

rolling for Slavic paganism
for the glory of Lada

judaism

oy vey that was very close i could feel the whiff of matzo already

Praise Tengri

that thing from the new mad max movie

Scientology

This

Being Australian?

>i will not accept meme religion

sadly, that one is very cool, but also unreal

Dudeism

Tengri or bust

reroll

ROLLING MYSELF FOR HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH

Eastern Orthodoxy.

hinduism then, you brought this on yourself by rejecting the memes

(White) Creativity

>The Creativity Movement (formerly known as World Church Of The Creator), is a white separatist organization that advocates the whites-only religion, Creativity. It was also a descriptive phrase used by Ben Klassen, that included all adherents of the religion. The use of the term creator does not refer to a deity, but rather to themselves (white people). Despite the former use of the word Church in its name, the movement is atheistic.

>Creativity is a White Separatist religion that was founded by Ben Klassen in early 1973 under the name Church of the Creator. After Klassen’s death in 1993, Creativity almost died out as a religion until the New Church of the Creator was established three years later by Matthew F. Hale as its Pontifex Maximus (high priest), until his incarceration in January 2003 for plotting with the movement’s head of security, Anthony Evola (an FBI informant), to murder a federal judge.

pic is Ben

Mormonism

Jedi

Muslim>Sunni>Sufi>Naqshbandi

Allahu akbar

The Prince Philip Movement

>The Prince Philip Movement is a cargo cult of the Yaohnanen tribe on the southern island of Tanna in Vanuatu

My sides

Sunda Wiwitan, our own paganism.
don't know much about this religion either, news only covered the butthurt, but considering its made by meme tribe, i'm sure its 100 ebin,.
ROLL

>Sorry, this contest is not currently available in your country.

Long Read but worth it because us blacks make the wackiest religions

Nuwaubianism
>Nuwaubianism is an umbrella term used to refer to the doctrines and teachings of the followers of Dwight York. The Nuwaubians originated as a Black Muslim group in New York in the 1970s, and have gone through many changes since.

1. It is important to bury the afterbirth so that Satan does not use it to make a duplicate of the recently-born child
2. Furthermore, some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world
3. People were once perfectly symmetrical and ambidextrous, but then a meteorite struck Earth and tilted its axis causing handedness and shifting the heart off-center in the chest
4. Each of us has seven clones living in different parts of the world
5. Women existed for many generations before they invented men through genetic manipulation
6. Homo sapiens is the result of cloning experiments that were done on Mars using Homo erectus
7. Nikola Tesla came from the planet Venus
8. The Illuminati have nurtured a child, Satan’s son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis of the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The Pope was present at the birth and performed necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called “The Beast 3M” or “3666.”

Chinese cartoons

Alright I'll see myself out, but if someones rerolls and gets one of these three you better not chicken out

pic

oh, no hard feelings brother

kiss kiss my nigga

i want someone to make a movie about this

rerolling this
because He's out and we are not

Thanks broski

I wish you well in your spiritual journey of self-discovery

meh God is not wills it.

rolling for Paulicianism

orthodox

Church of Subgenius

pro-ISIS wahabi islam

Sunni orthodox Islam

Rerolling for truth and trips

Okay once more and I'm giving up

Wanabism

was ist das?

iktf

Believe in God but don't know if I could join a religion. Read the Gospels and it didn't convert me desu

Zoroastrianism

Worship my balls, turkic scumb

Spinozism.

I think Kazakhs are Asian

roll for this

Tezcatlipoca

Turkics are Asian.

Become bro-tier

worshipping your mother's tight asshole with a broomstick, you fucking cosplaying greek subhuman filth

the other day i walked into a greek restaurant and ordered some food. the owner said he was greek. but he looked turkish? so i spat into his face for lying and left.

turkic =/= turkish

turkic = genghis khan
turkish = hooknosed sandpeople also known as greeks also known as albanians

Daoism

Tengrism

Rerolling for Zoroastrianism

Non-Denominational Christianity

Turks are turks

is that PINE on your flag? :o

correction:

Turkic: Chink eyed Soviet Dogs with fucked up accent. Even their surname is Sovietcuck.

Turkish: A nation only speaks Turkic language and controlled Balkans, Crimea, Middle East, Caucasus, North Africa for 600 years as the Caliph. Plus, the reason to call others as "Turk"ic.

why you have to be mad, retard

that was not an insult to turkish, but to gayreeks

but i expected some turkish retard subhuman dog whoreson to blow up

>Turkish: A nation only speaks Turkic language

le meme face

nothing turkic about turkish people. also did YOU personally control Balkans, Crimea, Middle East, Caucasus, North Africa for 600 years as the Caliph?

no. you dont control anything retarded son of an aids-ridden whore and a limping one-eyed jackal.

Rolling for Ossetian paganism

Black Israelite

Judaism

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

fuck, so close
reroll

All the dank meme from Cred Forums

Reroll

Rerolling

btw here's an artistic depiction of it

You need to worship your latex mistress

Cedar tree my Ugric friend

Rerolling again for OP becoming a black Israelite.

Rolling for this

reroll for becoming jew
snibbity snibbity :^)

Based Painting

Judaism

Do you still have cedar trees?

Not to waste the post, I'm rerolling this

Praise tengri :DDD

roll for scientology

Rolling for Eskimo shamanism.

I wonder what our Lord John Frum thinks of this heresy.

Greek Orthodox.

Mazdakism

Mods already banned trips on Cred Forums

no way looks like they rolled fascism for their religion :o

Anime

Pepeism

chekém

Roman polytheism

Serbian Orthodox

Protestant.

Become a trap

Rolling

Reroll

Islam

wasting posts and rolls, this is not a TRIP DECIDE MY ACTION XD

become militant atheist

Evangelical Protestantism.

However looking at the disinterested way you are handling all of this I am guessing you will be a lousy convert.

That's what I believe in, shut up

Rerolling for sweet asian ass

white supremacist

> r looking at the disinterested way you are handling all of this
disinterested way? what are you talking about. im fucking HYPED

SEXY BOY NO NE TVOY :^)

Catholic

Rolling

Praise Kek

GOTOV' GORMONI

RE
R
O
L
L

Worship the above poster's dick

Zoroastrianism

scientology

Hyped for just about anything. Truth is not a platter you can freely choose from. Oh hippy scum of the earth that you are. I am more fond of a buddhist that believes even though he is wrong than a christian that say's

>there is truth in all religions dude. Lmao smoke weed erryday

Sigh.. Evangelical Protestantism

Chinese Catholic?

ah now i understand your butthurt and tone

colgate son of a mermaid and a sea jew, read second post itt.

>also 'le hurr durr you cant le choose le religion like le that, you have to le read the le books yourself' pls no, dont even post that mayne.

Anglican Protestantism

Pomo mythology

Rerolling boys

One more

deism

Satanism, and not the semi-sensible LaVey kind, the laughable Crowley one.

i just want a religion reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You don't care about religion and it's doctrine. Why should I care about your stupid thread rule that you forgot to put in the op?

Whatever will "win" you will not convert. Even a baptism wont make your heart turn to God before you start understanding and caring for it.

Evangelical-Lutheran Church of Norway

Tengri

>A guy paint it almost hundered years ago.
>IT HAS TO BE TRUE

I like how people enjoy this myth.

Sünni Islam

Pastafarian

Evangelical-Lutheran Church of Sweden

I still want to "win" though.

Evangelical Protestantism.

Motherfucker.

Scientology

aw yeah

AHJAHAHAHAHAHA OK GUYS THIS IS IT EXPECT PROOFS in 13-24 HOURS, IF THIS THREAD WONT SURVIVE I WILL CREATE A NEW ONE

ALSO HOW TO ARCHIVE THIS THREAD TO REMIND TOMORROW? IS IT DONE AUTOMATICALLY?

WINNER

allahu ackbar

WINRAR

OP I expect you to be on the news for causing a suicide bomb attack

Mashallah

Ah well. A disinterested muslim is perhaps not a bad thing.

Ya ya ya li la la.

PIC WITH KORAN AND SUICIDE VEST OR YER A FAGGOT

Now you've really done it.

REALLY CONVENIENT THAT I HAVE A REALLY LARGE AND NICE MOSQUE NEARBY

TIME TO GO THERE I GUESS LMAO AND FIND SOME NEW FRIENDS

EXCUSE MEEEEE? NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIKE THAT MKKKAY?

IMPLYING I WONT HOLD A SIMILAR CONTEST A YEAR LATER WHERE I WILL GET CHRISTIANITY

> IMPLYING I WONT HOLD A SIMILAR CONTEST A YEAR LATER WHERE I WILL GET CHRISTIANITY

Whats the point in converting then?

i believe in god

No you believe in cultural relativism.

Then find a religion and stick to it.

orthadox christain ML communism

Welcome to the truth brother

yeah I also believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Eh, he's in Kazakhstan, it's ez af

That's why he reverted to Islam.

Takbir

Id tone down your gayness as a muslim buddy.

May Allāh (SWT) guide you to the straight path and see the truth in Islam brother.

Your just going to take a picture of you with a stamp outside the mosque as proofs, aren't you?

yeah really divine innit

also people didnt even suggest islam that much

among others things, yeah

any other ideas or requests sans the memetical 'le suicide le vest xD woo haha blow up'???

hehe

I have a request.
Try to actually learn Islam and practicing Islam and maybe you'll find the truth bruv

yeah well that's what im gonna do man

it's not like i will buy a t-shirt saying 'muslim and proud' and call that a day

Oh no you won't. Apostasy means death.

Next year you'll be brainwashed and in Syria.

> Next year you'll be brainwashed and in Syria.
in Belgium, inshallah, slaughtering the kuffars

Your country should be wiped off the Earth ^__^

*kuffar it's already plural form

and yes that is also a possibility

you seem to know about islam and arabic

reported to belgium special police

NIGGER

Protip: Don't

Finnish paganism, the religion of your cousins

Get for Zoroastrism