The hottest leader on the planet.

>dat jaw
hnnng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gG3_0r8tZzg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Chirac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ikr

You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

>staunch feminist
>gives speech in a mosque while three of his female MP's have to get in through the side door cover their heads and remain silent throughout the ordeal

FUCKING JOKE

>leader
to his country's destruction

he hot no homo

The hottest leader on the planet.

Malfoy

I disagree

He's a fucking asshole though, very uncanadian

then again his surname is french..

her face is creepy af

Now you see why we need the burka

She actually had a nice body

Do you guys know that Trudeau fought in the Rhodesian African Rifles back in the day?

wew, and sharia law as well.

more pics like this pls

based Tsipras. Wish he had listened to Varou more.

But he's so sexy and speaks so well.

I don't have anything else but this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=gG3_0r8tZzg

I would like him if it wasnt for his permanent smug face

does she have children?

memes aside, is he a good PM ?

Jacques Chirac
Graduated from the ENA, the Grande École nationale of Administration
Even his name is swag

More?

>he a good PM
He's ok. There's a website called the Trudeaumeter which tracks his promises and even he is doing fairly well on it from a non partisan point of view.

Unfortunately I only heard about him from here.

my mother *loved* him. "Chi-chi! Chi-chi!"
A friend voted for him, because he promised to bridge the "social rift" (fracture sociale)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Chirac

>pic : he was PM under Mitterrand